Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
So I finally seen this movie and this universe needs a restart. The pacing of the movie is way to way and they're trying to fit to much into one movie. Idek who the villain is or what his point was.

It was a fun watch, but overall a terrible movie.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh: I enjoyed this actually. Went into this with low expectations, but was surprised. Flash was annoying and they jacked up his character, but I saw what they were trying to do with him for casuals (my girl laughed at most of his parts in the movie). Ben as Batman was dope as usual. He cracked a bit of jokes but Batman usually does with his dry humor. Aquaman, even though different than what we're used to, was dope as well. Also, Steppenwolf was pretty decent considering most comic book movie villains out there. They way they fit the tone of him and his minions got me looking forward to a Darkseid appearance eventually (if we get one).

I was actually surprised about Cyborg. They made his character more interesting to me than in any form of media recently :heh:

Wouldn't mind seeing where they're going with this franchise, but things will prob go down hill with the low reviews and publicity they been receiving.
They did him dirty. I read they cut some of his scenes when Whedon got on board.

WB fukked up bad with not keeping Snyder's original cut.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they were reacting to the success of BvS. Plus, didn't his personal life play a part?
He was already fired before his daughter's death. They just used that as an excuse for why he wasn't directing anymore.

The suits fukked BvS, imo. The director's cut was much better.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They did him dirty. I read they cut some of his scenes when Whedon got on board.

WB fukked up bad with not keeping Snyder's original cut.

But when you have 2 different people with 2 different styles and 2 different visions, what do you expect?

They would've been better off waiting for Snyder to come back and just delay the whole thing, or at least let Snyder pick the person who would finish the movie.....

But either way the movie would've still sucked :troll:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He was already fired before his daughter's death. They just used that as an excuse for why he wasn't directing anymore.

The suits fukked BvS, imo. The director's cut was much better.
Wasn't it over 3 hours? Gotta play to the casuals a little. They not trying to sit thru a 3 hour super hero movie.