Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
So if the invasion happened during the Sinestro Corps War he'd be on Earth fighting an alien invasion?:francis: If it happened during Blackest Night, he'd be on Earth fighting an alien invasion?:francis:There's multitasking and then there's being in two different places at the same time. Again, Hal could be somewhere else dealing with some other shyt. The "alien invasion" lasted for like 48 hours at most. And it only became hostile for maybe 8 hours. It's not a stretch to assume Hal could be somewhere else dealing with something else in that time span. And again, the other meta-humans on Earth didn't respond to it. You're looking for something to hate about the movie off of one trailer and doing a pretty bad job of it. Green Lantern is a universal hero. He's not a planetary one. Nobody is going to ask why the Guardians of the Galaxy weren't around when Ultron was about to fukk up the Earth. You know why? Because their name is the Guardians of the Galaxy and the galaxy is a big place:francis:But also because people don't take their time to find completely irrelevant things to complain about when it comes to Marvel movies:francis:

If it happened during the Blackest Night it would be based initially on Earth wouldn't it, and Batman and Superman and Wonder Woman would be more than willing to need help in dealing with all these dead heroes coming back to life with black rings than riding on jets and wondering what Lex Luthor is doing.

If they would have the Sinestro Corp War happen off screen than actually show it, that would be a sign again that DC Films has no idea what they are doing wouldn't it.

So all your excuses and what iffs point to at best a shyt direction and writing on DC's part, but that is all you really have isn't it. An appeal that maybe DC's writers are shyttier than anyone dared to think.

No one said there is no multitasking, what I said is simple, they could have alluded to the GLC being aware of the Zod invasion, with an Abin Sur cameo, they could have had Hal cameo after it was solved, either way it needed to be introduced before BvS started because you have a real issue introducing the GLC and Hal specifically after the fact.

The other metas either weren't created Cyborg, have no care of what happens on Land, Aquaman, or is just poorly written as to why he wasn't involved, The Flash. So again I'm trying to give DC the benefit of the doubt but with your responses I can only guess that you too, think this is just a very poorly thought out cinematic universe.

Guardians aren't close to earth in the Marvel Universe, so it makes sense why they wouldn't be around. Marvel actually has structure for why heroes are there or absent with regard to their properties, DC doesn't.

Sorry that it bothers you how poorly thought out DC's universe is, or sorry that it bothers you how I am pointing out how poorly it is implemented, but you'll be okay, you seem like a tough guy you'll get over it.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
If it happened during the Blackest Night it would be based initially on Earth wouldn't it, and Batman and Superman and Wonder Woman would be more than willing to need help in dealing with all these dead heroes coming back to life with black rings than riding on jets and wondering what Lex Luthor is doing.

If they would have the Sinestro Corp War happen off screen than actually show it, that would be a sign again that DC Films has no idea what they are doing wouldn't it.

So all your excuses and what iffs point to at best a shyt direction and writing on DC's part, but that is all you really have isn't it. An appeal that maybe DC's writers are shyttier than anyone dared to think.

No one said there is no multitasking, what I said is simple, they could have alluded to the GLC being aware of the Zod invasion, with an Abin Sur cameo, they could have had Hal cameo after it was solved, either way it needed to be introduced before BvS started because you have a real issue introducing the GLC and Hal specifically after the fact.

The other metas either weren't created Cyborg, have no care of what happens on Land, Aquaman, or is just poorly written as to why he wasn't involved, The Flash. So again I'm trying to give DC the benefit of the doubt but with your responses I can only guess that you too, think this is just a very poorly thought out cinematic universe.

Guardians aren't close to earth in the Marvel Universe, so it makes sense why they wouldn't be around. Marvel actually has structure for why heroes are there or absent with regard to their properties, DC doesn't.

Sorry that it bothers you how poorly thought out DC's universe is, or sorry that it bothers you how I am pointing out how poorly it is implemented, but you'll be okay, you seem like a tough guy you'll get over it.
I'll deal with the horrible GL argument later. You seem to care about source material, and Marvel apparently is so structured. Who were the founding members of The Avengers? Who created Ultron? Who mentored Doctor Strange? Answer that and then pull up your posts complaining about how those things were handled in the Marvel movies.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I'll deal with the horrible GL argument later. You seem to care about source material, and Marvel apparently is so structured. Who were the founding members of The Avengers? Who created Ultron? Who mentored Doctor Strange? Answer that and then pull up your posts complaining about how those things were handled in the Marvel movies.

I'm not even talking about the source material, I'm talking about internal logic in the respective movie universes.
So when you stop jumping and dodging, let me know, and we'll resume the discussion of some of the questionable character motivations, tonal shift between film, and the gaps in film logic that DC is making.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

:mindblown: This is nitpicking to the highest degree. You can ask the same question to the Avengers members and why they don't appear in other films. Hell why isn't Spider Man in JJ or DD when it's mentioned that he exists in Ant-Man? Why would you randomly show the Sinestro Corp War in MOS/BvS? That leads to more things that you will have to fit into the script and explain. You clearly have no idea how movies work, you can't treat them like the cartoons and expect everyone to follow along. Yeah i'm pretty sure the people at WB are getting paid millions to not know how to do their jobs :rolleyes:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I'm not even talking about the source material, I'm talking about internal logic in the respective movie universes.
So when you stop jumping and dodging, let me know, and we'll resume the discussion of some of the questionable character motivations, tonal shift between film, and the gaps in film logic that DC is making.
I'm jumping and dodging when you conveniently decide to not answer my questions. You're not talking about source material yet asking why a character who hasn't been introduced yet isn't being introduced and using arguments from the source material.:ohhh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
yes yes way to go marfool stan.. hate on thesuit that has NOTHING wrong with it

while religiously defend the bullshyt that was quicksilver under armour gym wear as an outfit... foh dawg

No..... him and @ORDER_66 are diehard DC stans.... they are brothers in the cause.

TMNT even went on record saying he aint even seen Cap 3, but saw BvS like 3 times.... he is really committed to the Bunny like that

:russ: at the cannibalizing going on in here

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I'm jumping and dodging when you conveniently decide to not answer my questions. You're not talking about source material yet asking why a character who hasn't been introduced yet isn't being introduced and using arguments from the source material.:ohhh:
Yeah you are jumping and dodging when you literally say you don't want to continue discussing the topic at hand but want to speak about something that wasn't even being mentioned, in order to save face.
I get it, you are grasping at straws now.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:mindblown: This is nitpicking to the highest degree. You can ask the same question to the Avengers members and why they don't appear in other films. Hell why isn't Spider Man in JJ or DD when it's mentioned that he exists in Ant-Man? Why would you randomly show the Sinestro Corp War in MOS/BvS? That leads to more things that you will have to fit into the script and explain. You clearly have no idea how movies work, you can't treat them like the cartoons and expect everyone to follow along. Yeah i'm pretty sure the people at WB are getting paid millions to not know how to do their jobs :rolleyes:
Not nitpicking just a want of internal logic in movies.
Avengers typically have a reason for not appearing in Avenger mashups though. I believe they have said Hulk and Thor aren't present in Civil War because they are doing something in Thor: Ragnorok.

SpiderMan wasn't in JJ or DD because when they were filmed Spiderman wasn't a Marvel property (real reason), movie reason, is that there was no SpiderMan until Civil War when Tony Stark helped Peter Parker create and name him.

I never said anything about showing Sinestro Corp War or that it needed to be filmed or even be a story or a part of MOS of BvS, try to read how Sinestro Corp entered the coversation.

I have a perfect idea how movies work and how you build up a mythos, DC is failing at building their world properly with their questionable inclusion or ignoring of pretty major DC heavy hitters that should be involved.

It would have made more sense, for it to be Hal included in BvS than Wonder Woman, when you thnk about it, and the Wonder Woman movie alone could have ended with Batman or whoever they decided would create the team approaching her in present day.

That said you have to actually have a vision and a ultimate end goal in creation, and until now they haven't really had that, just going off Snyder's whims and that fukked them over a great deal in properly building their world IMHO.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Just a teaser but Flash is already looking great, sorry but Ezra Miller is a far better actor than dude from CW and the costume is great too... Aquaman looks cool also. Affleck is perfect as Bruce.

ive come to terms to never take anything marvel stans say seriously, they religiously flood dc threads with hate 24/7 and claim no bias

movie isnt even finished filming or even out and we got 10 pages of these idiots complaining about NOTHING at all

not even gonna bother replying to them no more, cause i know their tactics.. marvel threads stay dry AF cause everyone is objective so they come to dc threads to troll like the fatherless fakkits they are for attention

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Yeah you are jumping and dodging when you literally say you don't want to continue discussing the topic at hand but want to speak about something that wasn't even being mentioned, in order to save face.
I get it, you are grasping at straws now.
Oh, I'm grasping at straws when I've already addressed the Green Lantern issue and you've been responding with things that aren't established in the movie universe but only the source material. But when I counter your argument using source material from a company that is apparently structured, you then weren't talking about source material. But I'm the one grasping at straws, right? If Green Lantern hasn't been established in the DCEU yet, then what is the issue with him not being in the JL movie, besides source material?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not nitpicking just a want of internal logic in movies.
Avengers typically have a reason for not appearing in Avenger mashups though. I believe they have said Hulk and Thor aren't present in Civil War because they are doing something in Thor: Ragnorok.

GL hasn't even been introduced, so why would we have a reason for why they weren't present?