Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
If I have to see one more complaint on why GL isn't in this, people are getting negged. Wanna know why Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Cyborg are in this one and not GL? BECAUSE GL HASN'T BEEN DISCOVERED YET! You would've known that if you saw BVS but you didn't because you based your viewing options on RT ratings!

4268079-4105297-heavy-sigh-gif-i1.gif

hasn't been discovered? If there is a alien invasion on Earth and Hal is a GL why wouldn't he be there? Just storywise, the only way they could pull that off is if Hal isn't a GL yet and to have a GL origin after Batman is ridiculous when Hal, Bruce, Clark, and Barry are peers.

Hell they could have atleast dropped a spolier of Abin Sur monitoring the events of the Zod invasion to atleast have the GLC aware, but hey it is what it is.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
If there is a alien invasion on Earth and Hal is a GL why wouldn't he be there?
Because he could be in a completely different galaxy doing Green Lantern shyt. That's kind of what he does. Are you aware of the character?:dwillhuh:The Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg were on Earth and weren't present during the invasion. I get it. There's a contingent of you on this board that are going to make this thread unbearable for the next year. Hold a meeting and get your arguments straight cause you gotta come with shyt better than this. Like I see nikkas playing dumb talking about quips like that's something new. Same nikkas that kept bringing up "I thought she was with you" regarding Wonder Woman's entrance in the trailer from Batman Vs Superman:comeon:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Because he could be in a completely different galaxy doing Green Lantern shyt. That's kind of what he does. Are you aware of the character?:dwillhuh:The Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg were on Earth and weren't present during the invasion. I get it. There's a contingent of you on this board that are going to make this thread unbearable for the next year. Hold a meeting and get your arguments straight cause you gotta come with shyt better than this. Like I see nikkas playing dumb talking about quips like that's something new. Same nikkas that kept bringing up "I thought she was with you" regarding Wonder Woman's entrance in the trailer from Batman Vs Superman:comeon:

Only time Hal wasn't involved in something on Earth was when he got exhiled and they made him leave earth sector for about a year.
Most of the time though classically and even pre-new 52 Hal is doing big shyt that happens on earth, much like Sinestro knew what happened on his home world. A alien invasion of earth is going to get a GL attendent of that sector on notice, period and there is no way you can not notify that.

So I have to ask are you really aware of hal jordan?

The flash not technically even being "the flash" but just Barry is a issue to me.
Aquaman not really caring about what happens on land is consistant.
Cyborg is misplaced and truly makes no sense, Wonder Woman even knowing about Lex's shyt makes no sense.

Those are all plot elements I mainly overlook becaues its been done, but they could have changed the Hal situation if he shows up.

Because Lex hasn't created a fancy logo for him yet. :troll:

But hey it is what it is. :troll:

LOL, yeah Lex got to get clearances on the GL logo, Guardians had to talk to him.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Only time Hal wasn't involved in something on Earth was when he got exhiled and they made him leave earth sector for about a year.
Most of the time though classically and even pre-new 52 Hal is doing big shyt that happens on earth, much like Sinestro knew what happened on his home world. A alien invasion of earth is going to get a GL attendent of that sector on notice, period and there is no way you can not notify that.

So if the invasion happened during the Sinestro Corps War he'd be on Earth fighting an alien invasion?:francis: If it happened during Blackest Night, he'd be on Earth fighting an alien invasion?:francis:There's multitasking and then there's being in two different places at the same time. Again, Hal could be somewhere else dealing with some other shyt. The "alien invasion" lasted for like 48 hours at most. And it only became hostile for maybe 8 hours. It's not a stretch to assume Hal could be somewhere else dealing with something else in that time span. And again, the other meta-humans on Earth didn't respond to it. You're looking for something to hate about the movie off of one trailer and doing a pretty bad job of it. Green Lantern is a universal hero. He's not a planetary one. Nobody is going to ask why the Guardians of the Galaxy weren't around when Ultron was about to fukk up the Earth. You know why? Because their name is the Guardians of the Galaxy and the galaxy is a big place:francis:But also because people don't take their time to find completely irrelevant things to complain about when it comes to Marvel movies:francis: