Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You really care that Marvel has a heavy hand? You really give a shyt if a director got his feelings hurt or too much studio interference? You're ok with JL, BVS, Suicide Squad?

I don't care....gimme a good movie you moron. I don't care if it were a Coli member long as it was tight. They are not so they may need to give an experienced director a shot to clean up this mess.

And you're arguing talking points. The DCEU is ass outside of Wonder Woman & MOS and all you can do is this petty fanboy shyt.
It's like talking to a wall.:pachaha:

You hate when directors put their own stamp on characters but you want directors that would put their stamp on characters :skip:

Your reaction to a Denis Villeneuve DC film would be :mjlol:

Like I said, you don't know what you're saying at all.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
It's like talking to a wall.:pachaha:

You hate when directors put their own stamp on characters but you want directors that would put their stamp on characters :skip:

Your reaction to a Denis Villeneuve DC film would be :mjlol:

Like I said, you don't know what you're saying at all.

If it's doing do well why did Snyder and the President of the film division get canned/demoted?

And no I don't give a shyt about a stamp. I pay money to see a good film.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
If it's doing do well why did Snyder and the President of the film division get canned/demoted?

And no I don't give a shyt about a stamp. I pay money to see a good film.
Who the fukk said it's doing well :wtf:

Are you fukking retarded? :wtf:

And you do care. You whine non stop about changes to characters and stories.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
No the fukk it isn't breh :mjlol:

Im objective as it can get to comic book films, but people who say outlandish things like that are either paid molls for Disney or 90s comic book fans that can't move on. Many of these MCU films outside of the Capt films, the first 2 Iron Man films, and Black Panther are like the fast food of the industry: profitable but leaves your mind malnourished.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Im objective as it can get to comic book films, but people who say outlandish things like that are either paid molls for Disney or 90s comic book fans that can't move on. Many of these MCU films outside of the Capt films, the first 2 Iron Man films, and Black Panther are like the fast food of the industry: profitable but leaves your mind malnourished.
You have seen Black Panther? And IM 2 is definitely the low tier of MCU films.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First one flopped too. My theory: Released an esoteric sequel to an esoteric 30 year old movie no one went to see. Yeah Blade Runner is a classic and its taken its place as one of the greatest flicks of all time, but the shyt was le bomb when it dropped in 82 and really only in certain circles has it gotten its proper due. It's never been a mainstream movie and it's not a shock that 30 years later, the mainstream audiences said "meh"

Homie:russ: that shyt was a belly flop. You may feel like it slightly underperformed but the studio, the director, and the producer (Ridley Scott) all call it a miss or a flop. So it is what it is

I feel like this, there's a difference between something being good, and something being so good that people are willing to pay for it.

When 2049 hits cable it'll get more love and attention from general audiences, but most people aren't trying to pay to see that shyt.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i saw this over the weekend and it was bad. the story line was all over the place, the acting and dialogue was bad and superman was boring. this was just awful. the action scenes were ok tho.

DCEU has been decent up until this movie so i would give the solo movies a shot but they need to improve on cyborg and aqua man's CGI. it was ugly.

and this is far from a flop. if you break even or come close to it then you can't call a movie a flop.

Then don't suggest directors names who's comic book films you would hate,dummy.

There's a reason the mcu is full of no names directors. Because great directors don't want any part of that cookie cutter factory.

that's not fair to the directors. Ryan Coogler is directing and writing BP and he did Creed and Fruitvale Station which were both good to great movies imo. the filmography of the two were definitely great.

Taika Waititi did what we did in the shadows and it was good.

they may not be household names but the directors are still great and have talent.

black panther? huh?

and you can apply this logic to damn near every action/comedy film. not sure why you singled out MCU.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I feel like this, there's a difference between something being good, and something being so good that people are willing to pay for it.

When 2049 hits cable it'll get more love and attention from general audiences, but most people aren't trying to pay to see that shyt.

Just like Blade Runner. But again, thats a movie with esteem based on film critics and film geeks. It's never been adopted by mainstream so even if people are willing to see it, I don't figure it'll be a lot of people. It's not a mainstream movie by any means

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
No name directors? That’s supposed to be an inherently bad thing? Now y’all just saying stupid shyt. :mjlol:

I know the DCEU is failing but damn.

Outside of Thor 2 and Ant-Man, at least Marvel can get directors and keep them on the job.

Plus you got DCEU actors trashing the films and in one case jumping ship to the other side.:russ:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
No name directors? That’s supposed to be an inherently bad thing? Now y’all just saying stupid shyt. :mjlol:

I know the DCEU is failing but damn.

Outside of Thor 2 and Ant-Man, at least Marvel can get directors and keep them on the job.

Plus you got DCEU actors trashing the films and in one case jumping ship to the other side.:russ:
Pretty much every single thing you wrote here is astonishing in its stupidity.