Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Compare the Justice League first iteration on the big screen to a remake or sequel to movie in the 80's that present day no one could tell you about.

Justice League is the biggest flop in cinema history. No one expected these numbers.
No one.

I'm sorry but :russ: the biggest in history tho? Ishtar ring a bell?

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ishtar doesn't ring no bells here is that an acronym?

Edit just googled and why does a movie starring Dustin Hoffman have an expectation to perform at the box office.

As opposed to the very first outing of the Justice League on the big screen.
I'm confused as hell with this comparison.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ishtar doesn't ring no bells here is that an acronym?

Edit just googled and why does a movie starring Dustin Hoffman have an expectation to perform at the box office.

As opposed to the very first outing of the Justice League on the big screen.
I'm confused as hell with this comparison.

A movie starring Dustin Hoffman when he was a big star? Along side Warren Betty, who was also a huge star. For its time, that movie was supposed to be a big deal. So yes.

The point I'm making is historically, there are bigger flops than justice league, so citing it as the biggest flop ever is shortsighted and narrow. There's a whole history of flops and Justice League is in no way the biggest one of all time. Purely on a money spent vs money earned ratio, there are bigger flops throughout cinema history

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
In all seriousness the series needs to call

Del Toro
Fincher
Denis Villeneuve

To win the trust of the fans back of the directions this series

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The hot takes in here are blinding.....:russ:

In what universe is a film making over 600 million the biggest flop in cinema history
In all seriousness the series needs to call

Del Toro
Fincher
Denis Villeneuve

To win the trust of the fans back of the directions this series
:dead: all those directors are auteurs and would want complete creative control and would do whatever the fukk they wanted with the characters and fan boys like yourself would bytch and whine they changed the characters.

Go read what aronoskvy would have done with batman

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
The hot takes in here are blinding.....:russ:

In what universe is a film making over 600 million the biggest flop in cinema history

:dead: all those directors are auteurs and would want complete creative control and would do whatever the fukk they wanted with the characters and fan boys like yourself would bytch and whine they changed the characters.

Go read what aronoskvy would have done with batman

IDGAF this shyt needs a tight hand and competent direction.

shyt is a goddman flop. Every major article says this shyt will lose $110 million and you keep pushing this stupid narrative it's a winner. nikkas are getting canned over the box office and all you can say it's not a flop. shyt was supposed to make 3x as much.

This is how stupid you sound.

'Justice League' Is The Highest-Grossing Box Office 'Bomb' Ever

Lol @ Del Toro or any of the above doing a worse job than Snyder. Because Snyder didn't do wtf he wanted right? Batman a stone cold killer, Superman Mr. Angry face. FOH.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
IDGAF this shyt needs a tight hand and competent direction.

shyt is a goddman flop. Every major article says this shyt will lose $110 million and you keep pushing this stupid narrative it's a winner. nikkas are getting canned over the box office and all you can say it's not a flop. shyt was supposed to make 3x as much.

Lol @ Del Toro or any of the above doing a worse job than Snyder. Because Snyder didn't do wtf he wanted right? Batman a stone cold killer, Superman Mr. Angry face. FOH.
Where have I said it isn't a flop? You need to step up your reading comprehension. Call it a flop. Call it a disappointment. Biggest flop in cinema history? The dumbest thing I've read on this forum in a whIle. And then claim blade runner isn't a flop :russ:

And exactly,Snyder did what he wanted and you guys hated it. That's exactly my point, are you slow? And now you want other directors to have full complete creative control so they can do whatever they want. :russ:

You don't get guys like you listed without giving them whatever they want.

You want some bum like Peyton reed that is just happy to have work and will bow to every demand of fan boys like you :russ:

That's what you really want let's be real.

You sound confused as fukk about film making and are just throwing out names and not actually thinking about what these names mean.:snoop:

You would HATE those directors comic book films because they aren't like a cartoon you watched in the 90's. You're the same guy that whines non stop about characters and stories not being exactly the same and you want those type of directors :dead:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Where have I said it isn't a flop? You need to step up your reading comprehension. Call it a flop. Call it a disappointment. Biggest flop in cinema history? The dumbest thing I've read on this forum in a whIle. And then claim blade runner isn't a flop :russ:

And exactly,Snyder did what he wanted and you guys hated it. That's exactly my point, are you slow? And now you want other directors to have full complete creative control so they can do whatever they want. :russ:

You don't get guys like you listed without giving them whatever they want.

You want some bum like Peyton reed that is just happy to have work and will bow to every demand of fan boys like you :russ:

That's what you really want let's be real.

You sound confused as fukk about film making and are just throwing out names and not actually thinking about what these names mean.:snoop:

You would HATE those directors comic book films because they aren't like a cartoon you watched in the 90's. You're the same guy that whines non stop about characters and stories not being exactly the same and you want those type of directors :dead:

Yep. IDGAF if Marvel has a heavy hand on the finished product that is not my problem.

Snyder made shyt, WB is culpable for this mess and they need better directors.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yep. IDGAF if Marvel has a heavy hand on the finished product that is not my problem.

Snyder made shyt, WB is culpable for this mess and they need better directors.
Then don't suggest directors names who's comic book films you would hate,dummy.

There's a reason the mcu is full of no names directors. Because great directors don't want any part of that cookie cutter factory.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Man of Steel is probably my most rewatched film in the past 10 yrs (usually just fast forward to the DBZ fightscene at the end)

miss me with that its bad sh1t

300 was dope, Sucker Punch was dope, Watchman was dope, BVS had better fighting scenes than any other DC and Marvel film i've ever seen (including the overhyped Wonder Woman, the fight scenes were booty in that film, i wish Snyder had of directed it, they'd be more epic)

too each his own but I fux with Snyder

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Then don't suggest directors names who's comic book films you would hate,dummy.

There's a reason the mcu is full of no names directors. Because great directors don't want any part of that cookie cutter factory.

You really care that Marvel has a heavy hand? You really give a shyt if a director got his feelings hurt or too much studio interference? You're ok with JL, BVS, Suicide Squad?

I don't care....gimme a good movie you moron. I don't care if it were a Coli member long as it was tight. They are not so they may need to give an experienced director a shot to clean up this mess.

And you're arguing talking points. The DCEU is ass outside of Wonder Woman & MOS and all you can do is this petty fanboy shyt.

You cannot even answer this simple question. If WB and fans are so happy why are people getting fired?