Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Blade Runner 2049 would like to have a word with you :patrice:

Blade Runner at its best is still a very niche film franchise. For all the love of the original NOW it stunk up the box office and didn't get appreciated for damn near 15 years after. The sequel was always a tough sell to the masses. Comparing this to JL ain't even close.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Blade Runner at its best is still a very niche film franchise. For all the love of the original NOW it stunk up the box office and didn't get appreciated for damn near 15 years after. The sequel was always a tough sell to the masses. Comparing this to JL ain't even close.
So you argee it was a flop. Cool

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes, I live this forum:pachaha:

Are you honestly suggesting to 99% of the public that Blade Runner 2049 which is a fart in the wind at best to Batman and Superman and Wonder Woman flopping are equal?

If you ask the average female she would think it's a goddamn Wesley Snipes sequel. And I love Blade Runner. Saw 2049 in the theaters and knew it would be a mild hit at best.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
that shyt flopped? :skip: i never followed but it looked like good ratings so i assumed...

First one flopped too. My theory: Released an esoteric sequel to an esoteric 30 year old movie no one went to see. Yeah Blade Runner is a classic and its taken its place as one of the greatest flicks of all time, but the shyt was le bomb when it dropped in 82 and really only in certain circles has it gotten its proper due. It's never been a mainstream movie and it's not a shock that 30 years later, the mainstream audiences said "meh"
Are you honestly suggesting to 99% of the public that Blade Runner 2049 which is a fart in the wind at best to Batman and Superman and Wonder Woman flopping are equal?

If you ask the average female she would think it's a goddamn Wesley Snipes sequel. And I love Blade Runner. Saw 2049 in the theaters and knew it would be a mild hit at best.

Homie:russ: that shyt was a belly flop. You may feel like it slightly underperformed but the studio, the director, and the producer (Ridley Scott) all call it a miss or a flop. So it is what it is

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Compare the Justice League first iteration on the big screen to a remake or sequel to a movie in the 80's that present day no one could tell you about.

Justice League is the biggest flop in cinema history. No one expected these numbers.
No one.

Last edited: