Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:russ: We handing out negs now.

:mjlol: Damn this Justice League failure got y’all heated.
When people type stupid shyt that's patently false they get negged.

"Except those times directors left the projects,marvel can keep directors"

That's like saying except those times I murdered someone,I'm not a murderer:mjlol:

"That actor that jumped ship"

Oh you mean like zachary levi leaving marvel and becoming Shazam :mjlol:

"Some actors trashed it"
Oh you mean like Idris Elba trashed thor films or when joss Whedon left marvel and almost had a break down in public because of their meddling :mjlol:

And who wrote anything about no name directors being inherently bad. Saying marvel uses no name directors because they don't want auteurs with full creative control is not saying all no name directors are bad :mjlol:

I'm fully convinced some of you are on the spectrum :francis:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Like there's so many factual ways you could shyt on this film or the dceu :pachaha:

I don't know why idiots have to use hyperbole,easily disproven nonsense and fan boy drivel:pachaha:

shyt on dceu all day,at least use a modicum of intelligence doing it and people won't call you autistic morons :pachaha:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Aint no one saving this car crash of cinematic universe.

They should have removed Snyder after Man of Steel.

:mjlol:@ Whedon being hired as if that would automatically replicate what The Avengers did.
JL had already started filming by time of the BvS release date and I think they didn't want more negative press by firing him directly after BvS. :yeshrug:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I don't care what actor makes what, what director get shafted or who gets hosed behind closed doors as long as the product is good. You took my opinion of a fukking movie and got all moist.

I said AOU was ass you twerp. Man of Steel was dope, 300 was nice but overrated and I loved Watchman. Sucker Punch was atrocious, Batman vs Superman was wretched and JL was an atrocity. How am I biased?

All of us grew up on Batman, Spiderman etc and just want good movies. Sure there may be preferences from some folks but good is good and wack is wack.

Answer this. If WB was so fukking happy WHY DID SNYDER GET CANNED, THE HEAD OF THE DIVISION GET DEMOTED AND THE MOVIE shyt THE BED AT THE BOX OFFICE? Lol at Disney bias.

You are comparing Ant Man or Thor to the cultural icons of Batman and Superman and Wonder Woman in a WACK AND shytTY FLICK AND YOU'RE OK WITH THIS?

You are delusional.

there was an article out that explained why.. if you wanna be a stubborn mountain goat be that, im not your teacher. google is your friend

youve been here religiously for like 3 pages now spewing nothing but hate.. but yah we got you buddy you hate the movie. spend the next 2 pages telling us the same thing also

fucc boi

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
film made over 600 million and got autistic mouse dicc eaters calling it a flop cause it didnt make a billi

guess in your dicc eating logic, spiuderman is a flop too since it didnt make a billi right ??

go get ya stomach pumped you dicc eating marvL hoes.. foh

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
It's like talking to a wall.:pachaha:

You hate when directors put their own stamp on characters but you want directors that would put their stamp on characters :skip:

Your reaction to a Denis Villeneuve DC film would be :mjlol:

Like I said, you don't know what you're saying at all.

that clown has really been in the last 7 pages typing up a whole bunch of bullshyt.. sound like a PMS'ing hoe

he need to take his meds

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
there was an article out that explained why.. if you wanna be a stubborn mountain goat be that, im not your teacher. google is your friend

youve been here religiously for like 3 pages now spewing nothing but hate.. but yah we got you buddy you hate the movie. spend the next 2 pages telling us the same thing also

fucc boi

And yet. Here. You. Are. Replying.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
film made over 600 million and got autistic mouse dicc eaters calling it a flop cause it didnt make a billi

guess in your dicc eating logic, spiuderman is a flop too since it didnt make a billi right ??

Idk why you waste your time. They have an agenda

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How is it hard to understand why people are saying this movie flopped making the $600M?

There was a question asked sometime back that yall ignored related to how yall wanted to play this.

This aint got nothing to do with the Marvel agenda, but more with the DC Agenda.

Cuz per the DC agenda the movies with less popular comic book like Thor, Spiderman and Guardians 2 which all made over $800M but not a billion. Some guys called those movies flops. Movies that made more than this...... but not one of you came to that conclusion then that it wasnt a flop. Some of yall cosigned, other stayed quiet and just laughed.

When Thor 2 a movie cats love to bring up and shyt on made what it made (and opened up in 210 less theaters), yall called it a flop and some still look at it as a flop. JL just like less than a week ago reached Thor 2 box office numbers. So if all the above by your own fanbase has been labeled flops, how is this not.

So again, now would be a good opportunity to correct those statements of the past now.

This aint goal post movery...... this is playing it where the goalpost was establish this entire year per yall standards.

Dont get mad now that your own rules came back to bite you

Martha

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

:dead: