Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get this film at all and why it ended up being so lighthearted and goofy even the main villain was goofy.

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
I don't get this film at all and why it ended up being so lighthearted and goofy even the main villain was goofy.
:lolbron:

Saw this the other day and enjoyed the heck out of it tho. Of course, I ain't up on all the details one should look for when watching a comic book movie (nikkas either 'bout that life or they gotta do a weekend's worth of research beforehand). But as long as Gal Gadot is on screen then the movie got my attention. I straighten up like a meerkat when WW pops up.:noah:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Doesnt matter..... taking the quote of another successful franchise from this year

"Let the past die.... Kill it if you have to."

It may be time to leave this thread the bowels of RR threads.....

Its summoning nothing but hurt feelings and bad memories or dreams of a future not to be.

Aquaman (2018) OFFICIAL THREAD - Director on The Movie ''Will Blow People's Expectations Away''

This is the new beacon of hope and light..

This can be the new "Flashpoint" for the DC threads, Nov is a long time to wait but endure

Martha

Daps
Ok finally saw this movie and here is my humble take...

They tried to do way too much with limited run time. Things were moving too fast for my liking. I feel like a better route would have been focus on a primary character (batman) and introduce the others through his lens. If you want to give super brief back story on the other characters cool but it's up to the fans show enough interest to delve into actual story line of each character when their time comes for a movie. The dialogue was sort of rough at times. Another gripe was there is no general connection to stepenwolf or whatever so they should tried to market him as much as possible to build familiarity. Superman came back and just instantly washed this nikka? What was the point of justice league then? Y'all could have just resurrected him and sent him to put in work

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Ok finally saw this movie and here is my humble take...

They tried to do way too much with limited run time. Things were moving too fast for my liking. I feel like a better route would have been focus on a primary character (batman) and introduce the others through his lens. If you want to give super brief back story on the other characters cool but it's up to the fans show enough interest to delve into actual story line of each character when their time comes for a movie. The dialogue was sort of rough at times. Another gripe was there is no general connection to stepenwolf or whatever so they should tried to market him as much as possible to build familiarity. Superman came back and just instantly washed this nikka? What was the point of justice league then? Y'all could have just resurrected him and sent him to put in work
It's funny how we've circled back to the superman is too powerful shyt now :pachaha:

Before man of steel superman was widely regarded as a corny character who was way too powerful and just wasn't interesting for modern audiences. It's why superman returns completely flopped at the box office.

Now wb panicked and back tracked and made him corny as fukk again and way too powerful and the complaints have circled right back to that fact again :pachaha:

Id bet anything Snyder hates this film. He will probably treat it like David Fincher treats alien 3 and pretend it doesn't exist. :pachaha:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The anti-Snyder fans accurately predicted this franchise was going to crash and burn all the way back in 2013, much to the dismay of the pro-Snyder crowd.

And yet here we are only a few years later and the Justice League movie is the lowest grossing superhero movie of the year.
Except it isn't. Logan is

But hey,as an alt right cac troll facts are allergic to you. :mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
WB has 2 lessons to be learned from this year.

1) let the directors have final say over the final product. Stop meddling. Every time they've meddled it's blown up in their face.

2)get the budgets under control. This film looked like it had $100-150 million budget yet cost allegedly $300 million.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Except, it's still in theaters and is $1.5 million from passing Logan domestically and made 420K on Friday and will pass Logan during the week. :mjlol:

And Lego batman made less than both anyway :mjlol:

You're not helping your cause here buddy.

I don't study day to day box office numbers. I went on BJM looked at the total gross list and as of right now Justice League is the lowest. The fact that we are even at this point is ridiculous, no matter how many MJ smileys you feel the need to insert.

And you know Lego Batman doesn't count. :comeon::camby:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You're not helping your cause here buddy.

I don't study day to day box office numbers. I went on BJM looked at the total gross list and as of right now Justice League is the lowest. The fact that we are even at this point is ridiculous, no matter how many MJ smileys you feel the need to insert.

And you know Lego Batman doesn't count. :comeon::camby:
"I can't be bothered to look up facts while making declarative statements"

:mjlol:

Go back to r/the_Donald, Jeremy

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
"I can't be bothered to look up facts while making declarative statements"

:mjlol:

Go back to r/the_Donald, Jeremy

You are so god damn hurt at the thought of these movies flopping that it's making you retarded.

Fine, I was wrong. It's not the lowest grossing movie. It's the lowest grossing movie domestically. Still an utter embarrassment.

Hope you're happy :ooh: