Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the Flash running :hhh:

you got one job my guy... Director didn't see that, hire a track guy to show this man the correct technique to running.

Someone needed to take him aside and tell him you need to work on your form.
And that's the least problem with his portrayal of Flash.

Awful showing I think only Cyborg can come out of this movie with some encouragement he delivered a sound performance with the little he had to play with.

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

you got one job my guy... Director didn't see that, hire a track guy to show this man the correct technique to running.

Awful showing I think only Cyborg can come out of this movie with some encouragement he delivered a sound performance with the little he had to play with.

nikka needed carrying when he got cut on the leg :francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I've never seen anyone run like that, embarrassing stuff.

I'm done.

Oh but I have

Martha

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
JUSTICE LEAGUE Will Finish Its Theatrical Run With Even Less Than Expected, Might Not Surpass MAN OF STEEL

In what's sure to come as disappointing news for DC fans, it seems that Warner Bros.' Justice League will end up finishing its theatrical run with even less than originally projected.

Previous estimates for the DC superhero ensemble pegged it finishing with about $675 million, but with the film now reportedly being pulled from between 1500 to 1600 theatres over the weekend, (according to Box Office Mojo and Exhibitor Relations), it will probably end up finishing with even less, and may not surpass Man of Steel's total of $668 million.

Currently, the film sits at $646 million worldwide since its release just over a month ago, having made just over $1 million over the Christmas weekend, bringing its domestic total to $222 million. The film, plagued by a directorial swap, reshoots, and now-infamous studio interference from Warner Bros. has massively underperformed at a bad time, especially given the critical praise and financial success from Wonder Woman last June.

The film now sits as the lowest grossing film in Warner Bros.' shared universe, and is likely to shake things up at the studio as they continue to soldier forward with their comic book adaptations.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
nikkas got the nerve not to make him responsible for this shyt show. They spent $300 million on this? Where? fukking CW Flash has damn near the same effects.

The execs that approved this and him have completely ruined this and anyone defending this is a biased prick. Movie was wack as fukk and the effects were terrible. What a disgrace.

Breh, everything you said is everything I thought of that trash of a film. The ending action sequence was so terrible to watch; the CGI was just so bad. Still don't know how film was green lit with how amateur-ish the effects were.

:picard:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Batman v. Superman had dope effects so I'm not sure the trash effects are on Snyder.

Plus i'm sure certain CGI choices are made with the color grading in mind. So as soon as they brightened the palette shyt became off...

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:mjlol:

Come on breh. AOU, IM3 are some awful shyt but are you on DC payroll? If you thought it was dope cool that's on you but don't be getting all feminine defending a MOVIE if nikkas is critical?

Critics and fans hated it and it reflected in the box office. Dispute that. Steppenwolf....outside of a 30 second background of the Mother Boxes his background was weak sauce.

Fans like you are the reason DC puts out this putrid shyt. Instead of being critical you eat up whatever trash these nikkas put out. Every single person being critical grew up on this shyt and wants it to be phenomenal and when it's shytty fukk yeah we're pissed.

WW was dope I loved MOS for all its flaws but BVS, Suicide Squad and JL are trash. Not average/mediocre like Ant Man or IM2 but Elektra/Origins/ Apocalypse bad.

Tell me genius. Since this was so great...why did the director get removed from future D.C. properties, execs get fired and the movie make less than fukking Ant Man, GG2 or Dr. Strange? The 3 biggest icons in comic history are a flop when paired together. SMDH.

the same reason the ant man director was kicked off ?

or why thor ragnarok was rehauled from a dark flick to shoe horn hulk and turned into a comedy,, meddling executives, diff is WB executives are ass

so take your dikkriding ass elsehwere lil whore

critics hate anything with Snyders name on it, audience score was 87% so what fans hated it ya hoe ?? star wars that supposed to run BO critics got it in 90 while fans have it at 54, so yeah please tell me critics actually mean shyt you dumb fucc

AOU was ass and you gotta be sucking mouse dikk to think that bullshyt was dope..

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Biggest flops in recent cinema history.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Def not Geostorm ? not Dark Tower ? Not TMNT 2 ? Not The Mummy ? Not King Aurthur ? Not Ghost in The Shell ? Not Valerian ? Not Transformers ?

nikka said JL with his chest out.. :mjlol: you deserve to get hit by a train. i should open palm slap you like the whore you are

nikkas just hop in this thread and be talking any thing their ass head comes up with like its fact

matter of fact, i should slap the whore of your mother for not swallowing you... foh yo :mjlol: you should be a comedian since you got jokes

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
the same reason the ant man director was kicked off ?

or why thor ragnarok was rehauled from a dark flick to shoe horn hulk and turned into a comedy,, meddling executives, diff is WB executives are ass

so take your dikkriding ass elsehwere lil whore

critics hate anything with Snyders name on it, audience score was 87% so what fans hated it ya hoe ?? star wars that supposed to run BO critics got it in 90 while fans have it at 54, so yeah please tell me critics actually mean shyt you dumb fucc

AOU was ass and you gotta be sucking mouse dikk to think that bullshyt was dope..

I don't care what actor makes what, what director get shafted or who gets hosed behind closed doors as long as the product is good. You took my opinion of a fukking movie and got all moist.

I said AOU was ass you twerp. Man of Steel was dope, 300 was nice but overrated and I loved Watchman. Sucker Punch was atrocious, Batman vs Superman was wretched and JL was an atrocity. How am I biased?

All of us grew up on Batman, Spiderman etc and just want good movies. Sure there may be preferences from some folks but good is good and wack is wack.

Answer this. If WB was so fukking happy WHY DID SNYDER GET CANNED, THE HEAD OF THE DIVISION GET DEMOTED AND THE MOVIE shyt THE BED AT THE BOX OFFICE? Lol at Disney bias.

You are comparing Ant Man or Thor to the cultural icons of Batman and Superman and Wonder Woman in a WACK AND shytTY FLICK AND YOU'RE OK WITH THIS?

You are delusional.

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Anyone thinking this ain't one of the biggest flops in cinematic history you need to consider

- fame of characters
- inevitable box office comparisons to Marvel
- expectations
- the cost of this bad boy

If you all don't think this movie wasn't supposed to make 1.2 - 1.6 billion you're nuts. This is an all-time bomb.

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Trash in Trash out. cac exects was hating like that banana dude in belly. Marvel took 10 years to develop all characters and storylines. DC had one unrealistic feminist hit with WW and tried to go Avengers level. Sad brehs