Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched it this morning.

DC gotta reboot (I said this after BVS) because this was bad. As soon as Steppenwolf showed up:hhh:. His CGI face was horrible. The movement when he talked looked like stop motion. Too much slow motion. Aquaman wasn't interesting at all. Gal's acting is cringe worthy at times. The jokes fell flat. The CGI on Cavill's face was glaring. Dialog was bad. The last half hour looked like a cartoon. Lois Lane:camby:. Alfred really used a DJ mixer?:mjlol:

Screenshot_2017-12-26-17-06-10.jpg

There wasn't money in the budget to make a more high tech looking prop for the Bat Cave?:dahell:

Flash and Cyborg were the only good things. Superman was cool but it's too late.

I can't believe WB is dropping the ball so bad. This is a disgrace to these characters. People are trying to scapegoat Wheeden. This is Snyder's mess.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched it this morning.

DC gotta reboot (I said this after BVS) because this was bad. As soon as Steppenwolf showed up:hhh:. His CGI face was horrible. The movement when he talked looked like stop motion. Too much slow motion. Aquaman wasn't interesting at all. Gal's acting is cringe worthy at times. The jokes fell flat. The CGI on Cavill's face was glaring. Dialog was bad. The last half hour looked like a cartoon. Lois Lane:camby:. Alfred really used a DJ mixer?:mjlol:

Screenshot_2017-12-26-17-06-10.jpg

There wasn't money in the budget to make a more high tech looking prop for the Bat Cave?:dahell:

Flash and Cyborg were the only good things. Superman was cool but it's too late.

I can't believe WB is dropping the ball so bad. This is a disgrace to these characters. People are trying to scapegoat Wheeden. This is Snyder's mess.
All that and the bold is the truth.
He dropped the ball like I've never seen it.
This is up there with Schumacher's mess.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
All that and the bold is the truth.
He dropped the ball like I've never seen it.
This is up there with Schumacher's mess.

nikkas got the nerve not to make him responsible for this shyt show. They spent $300 million on this? Where? fukking CW Flash has damn near the same effects.

The execs that approved this and him have completely ruined this and anyone defending this is a biased prick. Movie was wack as fukk and the effects were terrible. What a disgrace.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Snyder is credited for the movie but he has yet to mention this abomination even once.
If only WB gave him the heads up to direct a scene with Batman getting raped maybe than he'd claim it.

Believe me I'm not in this business of defending Snyder and this mess he created but he's probably not up to talking after his daughter died. I understand why he's laying low.

Combine that with the legit criticism of this horseshyt and it may be best for his health to stay out the limelight.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should've been given his papers after Batman vs Superman maybe it still would have been salvageable but I can't see DC gaining any ground on the competition after this and if anything the one good thing they had going with Wonder Woman this movie lowers her stock.

Batman looking slow and constipated in his scenes and he's not equipped with kryptonite if the resurrection goes south.
His backup plan is to call in Louis Lane :comeon:and how Clark's mom looking better than Louis...

Batman's character being an illogical idiot in BVS to transforming into a recruiter, team player, reduced to ironic jokes about his uselessness on the team.
:flabbynsick: