Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Saw the movie today
Gal Gabot is hot yes,but she looks so fragile. A little too fragile looking for wonder woman.

Movie was not bad but not that good either

DC Need another Superman movie Fast!!!!!!!

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Saw the movie today
Gal Gabot is hot yes,but she looks so fragile. A little too fragile looking for wonder woman.

Movie was not bad but not that good either

DC Need another Superman movie Fast!!!!!!!

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Bruh... Explain to me in which alternative dimension is Justice League, Young Justice, Batman TAS "ass" you're the only person I've ever seen on the internet speak negatively on DCAU.

What are we basing this on? You can play those shows today and they hold be it the quality of the animation, the voice acting, the characterization, the story telling and so fourth.
Tell me a classic American animated show? So we can do a comparison.

If we're talking about the movies that proceeded MOS than I agree, even Nolan's final effort... But to call the DC animated shows/movies wack...

He's playing the "everyone loves it so I need to be the opposition" when it comes to the DCAU.

Everyone, even a diehard Marvel stan will tell you DC knocked it out the ballpark with their animated shyt from 1991-2010. Anyone stating otherwise I cannot take their opinion seriously.

Batman TAS, Superman , Young Justice, Teen Titans and Batman Beyond are phenomenal.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh... Explain to me in which alternative dimension is Justice League, Young Justice, Batman TAS "ass" you're the only person I've ever seen on the internet speak negatively on DCAU.

What are we basing this on? You can play those shows today and they hold be it the quality of the animation, the voice acting, the characterization, the story telling and so fourth.
Tell me a classic American animated show? So we can do a comparison.

If we're talking about the movies that proceeded MOS than I agree, even Nolan's final effort... But to call the DC animated shows/movies wack...

I'm saying what about the story telling and characterization in particular is so good?

I'm not speaking on Batman TAS, it's good and stands alone in my book. Young Justice I haven't watched enough to comment on. I'm speaking on Justice League and some of the animated movies.

Most "stories" are only 1-2 episodes long, did it have an overarching themes? character development? growth? world building? I watch these jawns and as a whole it just feels.....unambitious. Again this is coming from someone who was reading Hunter X Hunter as a kid. Just a villian that lasts a little longer than most and events so episodic it's hard to tell if there's a continuity. (vs story driven like arrowverse shows)

I'd rather you discuss the qualities that make it so epic before dissecting comparisons send the discussion into a tailspin. If this is just a matter of me missing the appeal of it I can accept that

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
People throw siht and their house at Batfleck but mayne he makes a hell of a Batman.

Give him Nolans hand and maybe he's better than Bale the God of Bats.

He makes a better Bruce Wayne for sure.

Dope movie. I am sold for Aquaman and expecting baby Gal to come tie me up whenever she wants :ohlawd:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol:

Come on breh. AOU, IM3 are some awful shyt but are you on DC payroll? If you thought it was dope cool that's on you but don't be getting all feminine defending a MOVIE if nikkas is critical?

Critics and fans hated it and it reflected in the box office. Dispute that. Steppenwolf....outside of a 30 second background of the Mother Boxes his background was weak sauce.

Fans like you are the reason DC puts out this putrid shyt. Instead of being critical you eat up whatever trash these nikkas put out. Every single person being critical grew up on this shyt and wants it to be phenomenal and when it's shytty fukk yeah we're pissed.

WW was dope I loved MOS for all its flaws but BVS, Suicide Squad and JL are trash. Not average/mediocre like Ant Man or IM2 but Elektra/Origins/ Apocalypse bad.

Tell me genius. Since this was so great...why did the director get removed from future D.C. properties, execs get fired and the movie make less than fukking Ant Man, GG2 or Dr. Strange? The 3 biggest icons in comic history are a flop when paired together. SMDH.

Struggled to make Thor 2 box office numbers....... :huhldup:

But niccas over here still talking about Ironman 3 and Avengers 2:mjlol:

Martha

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
i just saw this.... same old villain going after powerful cube... gem... etc. :russell: At least bvs was different. I swear, bvs and cw are the only superhero movies i would watch again

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tumblr_p0o08oMYAB1rvya9ro3_r1_1280.png

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Watched the movie, and while it was mildly enjoyable...movie was mostly trash. The CGI, for one, was terrible - I mean, just look at Steppenwolf. Then the story was all out-of-sorts...like no backstory for the new characters nor The villain; and the plot seemed rushed af. And to end, the movie culminated with it being a Superman movie essentially.

Again, movie is watchable but it’s not good.

:yeshrug:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I'm saying what about the story telling and characterization in particular is so good?

I'm not speaking on Batman TAS, it's good and stands alone in my book. Young Justice I haven't watched enough to comment on. I'm speaking on Justice League and some of the animated movies.

Most "stories" are only 1-2 episodes long, did it have an overarching themes? character development? growth? world building? I watch these jawns and as a whole it just feels.....unambitious. Again this is coming from someone who was reading Hunter X Hunter as a kid. Just a villian that lasts a little longer than most and events so episodic it's hard to tell if there's a continuity. (vs story driven like arrowverse shows)

I'd rather you discuss the qualities that make it so epic before dissecting comparisons send the discussion into a tailspin. If this is just a matter of me missing the appeal of it I can accept that

Justice league built most of that in previous series, before it came together.

Within JL/U, you don't remember the cadmus arc of Season 2 of JLU? Luthor's arc from JL all the way to the conclusion of JLU?

I'd agree w/ your point if JL didn't have the foundation of BTAS/STAS/SS. If JL/U was purely standalone, it wouldn't be as good as it was.

The animated movies are supposed to be mostly self contained, and for the most part they work as movies w/ a beginning, middle, end.