Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course there is, neither one of them have ever been checked like this before.

The question that's being raised in everyone's mind is who's going to flinch first.
Was Batman the first person to shove some kryptonite in supes face? :jbhmm:

Not trying to dismiss your point by being facetious, I realize what you're trying to say. But the hype comes from this happening on the first meeting you see between them not anything that happened during the metting.

To me that's more of a meta-narrtive than a sub plot, it's hinges on your relation to these characters (never seeing them interact/threaten each other) than the scene/story itself. This relates to my point that any subsequent attempts at recreating this moment will never touch this one due to nostalgia. The scene doesn't have anything that makes it objectively good on it's own, just the meta level relation between the characters.
Martha= DC Universe live action
Video= better, animated ones.

The animated ones shyt on this.
Oh, fair enough.:ehh:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Was Batman the first person to shove some kryptonite in supes face? :jbhmm:

Not trying to dismiss your point by being facetious, I realize what you're trying to say. But the hype comes from this happening on the first meeting you see between them not anything that happened during the metting.

To me that's more of a meta-narrtive than a sub plot, it's hinges on your relation to these characters (never seeing them interact/threaten each other) than the scene/story itself. This relates to my point that any subsequent attempts at recreating this moment will never touch this one due to nostalgia. The scene doesn't have anything that makes it objectively good on it's own, just the meta level relation between the characters.

Oh, fair enough.:ehh:

To each his own, I thought it was a pretty great scene. I thought it was very tasteful and I also liked how it established their checks and balances right from the jump.

This scene is an all timer:

tumblr_nswo0wzZC61rrkahjo8_250.gif

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
So do you think Hulk looks any better in Thor: Ragnarok?

Yes. Steppenwolf looks cheap. The whole ending looked completely fake and Cyborg looked awful as well.

I thought Hulk looked way better in Hulk 2008. I am not a DC hater but this universe needs blowing up.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
They really blew it this one, there was literally no character development. No back stories for Flash, aquaman, cyborg just meet up and join :mjlol:

Whats funny is a justice league with grant gaustin and steven amell with aquaman, superman, batman, wonderwoman would have prob hit a billy if they bridged those shows with the movie

what a astronomical FAILURE

im convinced you dikkheads just be saying anything.. that cry baby grant ?? lmaoooooooooooooooooo

yeah please sit the fucc down with retarded ass opinions like that...

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Anyone defending this movie needs to ask if it was so successful why is DC firing people as a result? Why did this make less than Thor or Dr. Strange?

The DCEU is a mess. Period.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
The main problem with this film because the universe was rushed and they didn't take their time to build up any sort of adequate motivation of the main villain there's no sense of real danger it seems more like a formality of what things going to happen towards the end they're going to win Superman's going to come back from the dead whereas when you look at the Avengers there's a genuine sense of concern with Thanos where everybody has this WTF look on their face like oh my God. You know his motivation and everyone's come together and it feels natural.

It adds to a genuine sense of danger mortality and genuine concern from the hero's perspective as opposed to this flick where was just like by the numbers they're going to win and crack jokes in the middle of it. At no point did you give a fukk about or be scared of Steppenwolf.

Now picture if they did it the right way and built up this with the coming of Darkseid, everyone had solo pics and the Mother Boxes had been built up over the course of 4-5 flicks.

was there any real tension in the first avenger flick ?? you nikkas is comparing JL to IW like IW isnt the 3rd team up flick..

sounding like some hoes grasping for points to run you hate agenda wit... Steppenwolf was dope for what his mission was. ya'll looking for extra shyt for no reason..

tell me ultron was some oh shyt we fucced villain too ?? right cause that nikka was so dope right ??

you nikkas are some fakkits.. take your hate elsewhere...

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
was there any real tension in the first avenger flick ?? you nikkas is comparing JL to IW like IW isnt the 3rd team up flick..

sounding like some hoes grasping for points to run you hate agenda wit... Steppenwolf was dope for what his mission was. ya'll looking for extra shyt for no reason..

tell me ultron was some oh shyt we fucced villain too ?? right cause that nikka was so dope right ??

you nikkas are some fakkits.. take your hate elsewhere...
:mjlol:

Come on breh. AOU, IM3 are some awful shyt but are you on DC payroll? If you thought it was dope cool that's on you but don't be getting all feminine defending a MOVIE if nikkas is critical?

Critics and fans hated it and it reflected in the box office. Dispute that. Steppenwolf....outside of a 30 second background of the Mother Boxes his background was weak sauce.

Fans like you are the reason DC puts out this putrid shyt. Instead of being critical you eat up whatever trash these nikkas put out. Every single person being critical grew up on this shyt and wants it to be phenomenal and when it's shytty fukk yeah we're pissed.

WW was dope I loved MOS for all its flaws but BVS, Suicide Squad and JL are trash. Not average/mediocre like Ant Man or IM2 but Elektra/Origins/ Apocalypse bad.

Tell me genius. Since this was so great...why did the director get removed from future D.C. properties, execs get fired and the movie make less than fukking Ant Man, GG2 or Dr. Strange? The 3 biggest icons in comic history are a flop when paired together. SMDH.

Last edited:

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
:mjlol:

Critics and fans hated it and it reflected in the box office. Dispute that. Steppenwolf....outside of a 30 second background of the Mother Boxes his background was weak sauce.

It goes without saying that Steppenwolf's background was cut, I'm sure we'll get more if an extended cut is released

Other than that, Steppenwolf handled the Amazonians and Atlanteans with ease to get the 2 motherboxes and was lucky for the last one when the team were fighting Superman, had Superman not came to his senses then Steppenwolf would have got what he wanted

He was tearing shyt up until Superman came back, Darkseid would be much more for them/Superman to handle

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
It goes without saying that Steppenwolf's background was cut, I'm sure we'll get more if an extended cut is released

Other than that, Steppenwolf handled the Amazonians and Atlanteans with ease to get the 2 motherboxes and was lucky for the last one when the team were fighting Superman, had Superman not came to his senses then Steppenwolf would have got what he wanted

He was tearing shyt up until Superman came back, Darkseid would be much more for them/Superman to handle

Aight breh you win. Steppenwolf was the shyt, the movie was great and this team up worked great. Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg backgrounds were all fleshed out. That make you feel better? :francis:

I bet you thought Eisenberg was dope as Lex too:mjlol:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on what?

The bar must be low bruh.
Bruh... Explain to me in which alternative dimension is Justice League, Young Justice, Batman TAS "ass" you're the only person I've ever seen on the internet speak negatively on DCAU.

What are we basing this on? You can play those shows today and they hold be it the quality of the animation, the voice acting, the characterization, the story telling and so fourth.
Tell me a classic American animated show? So we can do a comparison.

If we're talking about the movies that proceeded MOS than I agree, even Nolan's final effort... But to call the DC animated shows/movies wack...

Last edited:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Saw the movie today
Gal Gabot is hot yes,but she looks so fragile. A little too fragile looking for wonder woman.

Movie was not bad but not that good either

DC Need another Superman movie Fast!!!!!!!