Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
After Superman comes back its better. shyt felt like 3 different movies mashed into one :why:
I tried to get over the casting and characterization, but the characters felt unfamiliar. Marvel has the same issue for the most part. It's like i'm inadvertently achieving superhero fatigue :mjlol: I don't wanna go on and on...

the last shot of Clark changing into superman and booming into the sky is my favorite, but the flick as a whole falls flat. Whedon's scenes were trash, you can tell he was thrown into the situation and couldn't even pretend to give a fukk. And snyder had vision but didn't give a fukk about what decades old fandom wanted to see

What kinda batman tells diana to lead?:why:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Wonder how cap marvel will compare to supes on the screen with his powerset, will they make him equal or Diana him to supes

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm watching it now and I have to agree.

in a world where people have powers etc. why was cyborg all depressed locked inside no explanation. No explanation for the Flash as well zero back story., I didn't even understand aquaman, is he a fisherman by day, is he the leader in atlantis like COME ON.

marvel did it right before the avengers you got iron man, 1 and 2, incredible hulk, thor, captain america

you knew about iron man, captain america, hulk, thor, loki, they put black widow in iron man 2

did anyone even care who the actors were? Ezra miller :scust:.

Just imagine your watching flash on cw and batman appears that episode/when it suplaoded to youtube would have prob broken the web.

Last edited:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is probably one of the worst movies I've ever seen given my anticipation for a Justice League movie.

Batman looked pitiful throughout the movie, your main guy reduced to making ironic jokes as he is laid out on the floor.
That one kick he gave the parademon :flabbynsick:

There is no agenda against Zack Snyder, he seems like a stand up guy but as for his movie making abilities he bit of more than he could chew, he doesn't get the characterization of say a Batman, a Flash, Aquaman or DC in general... The only positive I would say is he gave us some cool cinematic shots... This is what it's been reduced to and he did good with casting Wonder Woman.

Whedon I'm assuming was responsible for Superman's total 360 in personality however he got him on the money. The final scene with the phone booth, Metropolis was classic Superman.

In the end the studio should have just left the movie alone and gave it to us as the director intended.
Wouldn't have changed anything since Zack has shown he doesn't fit the bill. This guy really has driven a billion dollar franchise straight to the ground.

Oh and Flash what was that? This is a grown adult who lost his mother with his father falsely charged for her death is acting like a special kid who rode on the special bus, his jokes his character they were not hitting.
A few pity laughs maybe.

Aqua bro I didn't care much for him and that's no slight on him he's conveniently introduced just like Cyborg.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Just watched on Kodi. Jesus man what a disappointment and man I ain't hating. And while it is better than BVS this franchise is in trouble.

-Aquaman acting like a poor man's Wolverine
-The shytty effects, especially Steppenwolf
- The lack of background and solo pics makes this meeting up feel so awkward
- Superman and his Mr. Angry face is getting old.
- Compare Iron Man suit vs. Cyborg and DC looks cheap.
- I've followed DC and Marvel my whole life thru cartoons etc and this plot was all over the fukking place.

Jesus man I could go on. I wanted to like this but fukk DC/Warner Bros are driving this shyt into the ground..

Should have done MOS 2 with Braniac and went from there. fukk......