Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Soooo all yall complaining not going to see the films right? Gonna wait for blu ray or netflix?? Smh. A lotta of yall sound like the type you DONT go to movies with. Just stfu hit this blunt or whatever see how they turn out

the same director and writer that were responsible for the last flaming pile of dogshyt are still attached so of course there are going to be skeptics. i had the blunt lit during BVS and it didn't help.

get over yourself please and stop acting like you never expressed a negative opinion on a message board.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Did anyone else think this just didn't look right? Idk why but it reminds me of some shyt you would see at the mtv movie awards or snl or something.

snyder has plenty of terrible looking shots in his movies.

those closeups of wonder woman look horrendous as well.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Did anyone else think this just didn't look right? Idk why but it reminds me of some shyt you would see at the mtv movie awards or snl or something.
Looks pretty wack. But I'll give them the benefit of the doubt being it's so early, that shot might not even be in the movie.

And people saying there's too many quips and only marvel is allowed to do this is retarded. Yall stans on both ends sound like a bunch of idiots.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
No you're not the only one. What DC is doing by blatantly copying marvel with all these quips is pathetic, spineless, and is going to make the genre go stale by not offering anything different
damned if you do

damned if you dont

just shut the f*ck up already

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
aToGy7M.jpg

:mjlol::mjcry::mjlol::mjcry::mjlol::mjcry:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Wait, so people were complaining that BvS was too serious, now they're complaining that Bruce isn't serious enough:dwillhuh:

That's what characters like Hal Jordan or Wally West are for because their personalities bring that light-heartedness to the team dynamic.

And nobody (outside of some critics maybe) were complaining BvS was too serious, mostly people were complaining that it was 100% concentrated ass juice.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If I have to see one more complaint on why GL isn't in this, people are getting negged. Wanna know why Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Cyborg are in this one and not GL? BECAUSE GL HASN'T BEEN DISCOVERED YET! You would've known that if you saw BVS but you didn't because you based your viewing options on RT ratings!

4268079-4105297-heavy-sigh-gif-i1.gif

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Honestly it looks terrible nothing charismatic about the movie whatsoever

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
If I have to see one more complaint on why GL isn't in this, people are getting negged. Wanna know why Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Cyborg are in this one and not GL? BECAUSE GL HASN'T BEEN DISCOVERED YET! You would've known that if you saw BVS but you didn't because you based your viewing options on RT ratings!

4268079-4105297-heavy-sigh-gif-i1.gif

It doesn't bother me that Green Lantern is not in the movie. Just trying to bring some fun in the midst of all of this back and forth action. :manny:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
still think that actor who plays Cyborg looks "sweet" as you guys like to say. nothing about that dude is intimidating, and his suit sucks. I mean, i don't know the source material, but it's impossible to get excited about a half man/half machine character. that's been done 1000 times in science fiction. i can't imagine this dude doing a single thing I haven't seen before.

... but everything else looks good to me. Mech Flash isn't the best, but I liked the way Miller played Barry Allen in that clip. The shot of Aquaman being engulfed by the sea was sick, and I still stand by the opinion it will be the best solo movie in the series. They can do so much cool shyt with that character.