Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I'm still unsure of how Aquaman will do box office wise. Justice League didn't do him any favors and even though James Wan is directing, unless it gets Wonder Woman type word of mouth, I don't see it doing too well.

A week after animated Spider-Man, same week as Bumblebee movie and a week before Mary Poppins 2.

It doesn't help that Aquaman is last either. By the time it comes out, there will have been 3 MCU films, 3 X-Men films and 2 Sony films with animated Spidey and Venom.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Saw it again last night .loved it still actually got applause . A bunch of people leaving saying oh I didn't know it was good I heard it was bad smh at listening to critics

Same way I felt. This shyt was very good. Enjoyed it very much.

Supes :wow:

The action was great.

Cyborg and the actor who played him was :salute: (seems to be a recurring theme that cats you think will be wack in these movies actually turn out good to great :patrice: )

The race nod at the end was a great tribute to the comic.

CB Movies this year personal ranking

Logan
JL
Spidey Homecoming/WW
Thor

NONE were bad.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't necessarily think having a bunch of solo movies to setup Justice League was necessary. DC characters have always been more well known than Marvel characters (before the MCU) so doing a bunch of solo DC movies wasn't necessary IMO. I do think we should have gotten Man of Steel 2 before Batman vs Superman though.

MoS 2 with Brainiac.

Get a new Lex. (He's in jail, so he could get brolic :troll: ). Maybe even have Brainiac design the Lex Armor Suit.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I'm still unsure of how Aquaman will do box office wise. Justice League didn't do him any favors and even though James Wan is directing, unless it gets Wonder Woman type word of mouth, I don't see it doing too well.

A week after animated Spider-Man, same week as Bumblebee movie and a week before Mary Poppins 2.

It doesn't help that Aquaman is last either. By the time it comes out, there will have been 3 MCU films, 3 X-Men films and 2 Sony films with animated Spidey and Venom.

exact same thing people said about wonder woman which came off BvS & SS and we ALL know how that turned out.. if the movie is good it'll do well simply put..

James Wan is loved by critics, Snyder wasn't so no matter what they weren't gonna be fair, with Wan like Patty also, the critics will be fair

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
...waiting on this to be announced.:lupe:
I bet there will be an extended cut but not much will be on it like the suicide squad extended cut, im sure WB doesnt want to pay for the cost of releasing every bit of zack snyders footage

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I bet there will be an extended cut but not much will be on it like the suicide squad extended cut, im sure WB doesnt want to pay for the cost of releasing every bit of zack snyders footage
It would sell, they'd be Stupid not to do that. Snyder has his Followers.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
It would sell, they'd be Stupid not to do that. Snyder has his Followers.
Yep, but im pissed they wont give us suicide squad uncut even tho it put up numbers, wb gave us watchmen the complete story even tho that kinda flopped so idk