Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I didn't know anything about this

In the context of Affleck not wanting to be Batman anymore and how it affects the DCEU, this is interesting

Also makes me think that IF might really be Evans last movie

Yeah Bucky/Winter soldier is going to take over the Captain America mantle.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
There is no Snyder extended cut of this movie.

People need to get over that and come to terms with that.

Justice League Director's Cut Might Anger Zack Snyder Fans

Some diehard fans are convinced that if only director Zack Snyder‘s director’s cut could be released, the film would be seen in its originally-intended glory – without the contributions of Joss Whedon, who stepped in to direct reshoots after Snyder left the project due to a family tragedy. Now, a new rumor indicates that a Justice League director’s cut might be available on home video, but it won’t be the famed Snyder cut: if it happens, the rumor claims it’ll be an extended cut of the theatrical version overseen by Whedon.

Snyder hired Whedon to rewrite the screenplay before he had to step down as director, and Whedon directed the reshoots with an eye toward making them fit with the work Snyder had already done. (Whether or not he was successful in doing so is up for interpretation.) Secondly, a Snyder cut would require Warner Bros. to spend even more money on unfinished visual effects for the shots that didn’t make it into the theatrical cut, and since the movie’s budget (rumored to be north of $300 million) is a big part of why it has underperformed financially, it doesn’t make sense for the studio to spend millions more on VFX in the hopes of making a comparatively small amount back on home video sales of a Snyder cut from hardcore fans.

G Kryst man.... how much more money do some of yall DC stans want the to waste on this shyt man? Look its a done deal, the train has passed, clocked struck midnight, patient flatlined.... its time to call it man

No hate but damn

Martha

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Lol
DQpP1RFUEAAfQVf

Cavill looking like 'I can't believe I have to take fukking pictures like this for for another three hours'.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Steppenwolf Actor Is Not Happy With Justice League's Final Cut

Much is being made of Steppenwolf’s general ineptitude as a villain in Justice League. Due to all the heavy-lifting the film had to do with its six leads, the alien invader was left with little-to-no characterization beyond his aim to take over the world.

His motivations are quickly glossed over and he offered little more to the movie than a strong fighter. He mentions being exiled and how he’ll regain his place in his society, but it’s only once and is a mostly throwaway line. Without an easily-identified motivation, viewers didn’t really have a means of connecting with the character.

In the original cut, however, his backstory was fleshed out a bit more, giving him much clearer motivations for his actions. Why his role was reduced so much is a story for a different day, but it seems that audiences aren’t the only ones who feel frustrated by it, as the actor who brought Steppenwolf to life, Ciarán Hinds, also isn’t pleased with how Justice League turned out.

Speaking at ACE Comic-Con this weekend, Hinds apparently told a fan that he hopes Zack Snyder’s cut gets released at some point, as he wasn’t happy with what was put into theaters. Unfortunately, he wouldn’t say anything about what got removed once Joss Whedon came in, but judging by trailers for the film and previous reports, we’ve got a pretty good idea of some of the stuff that was ultimately axed from the final cut.

Whether we’ll ever get to see any of it is another question entirely, but at this point, it’s not looking likely. With Justice League being the disappointment that it is, it seems like the studio just wants to sweep it under the rug as quickly as possible and move on with getting the DCEU back on track. Not to mention that Snyder’s cut would take a lot of money to complete, and you can bet that at this point, WB won’t be throwing so much as another dime into the film.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so basically this hack wheedon ruined the damn movie, end to end

f*ck him 4 life
I think at this point WB needs to decide what they want to do . They seem to let the directors do what they want then be like oh shyt let's change stuff after the fact . I've liked all the DCEU movies and love JL but the bad press and reports of messy productions is killing them. Figure out what they want to do besides make money