Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
IMO going forward they should just do stand alone movies. No need for a reboot. It could still be the DCEU but not everything needs to be building towards the next Justice League movie.

Stop trying to do what Marvel does and stay in your own lane. DC comics and animated movies tend to be more darker than Marvel so stick with that. Batman, Suicide Squad, Aquaman, etc tend to be darker so don't change up the formula. The Flash, Shazam, Superman, etc. are lighter in tone so don't change up the formula.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
IMO going forward they should just do stand alone movies. No need for a reboot. It could still be the DCEU but not everything needs to be building towards the next Justice League movie.

Stop trying to do what Marvel does and stay in your own lane. DC comics and animated movies tend to be more darker than Marvel so stick with that. Batman, Suicide Squad, Aquaman, etc tend to be darker so don't change up the formula. The Flash, Shazam, Superman, etc. are lighter in tone so don't change up the formula.
the fact that they can't change up th e movies based on each individual character is :rudy:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

They hustling backwards right now. They should have already had solo movies planned a shazam movie could still do ok since he wasn’t in JL

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
They hustling backwards right now. They should have already had solo movies planned a shazam movie could still do ok since he wasn’t in JL
I don't necessarily think having a bunch of solo movies to setup Justice League was necessary. DC characters have always been more well known than Marvel characters (before the MCU) so doing a bunch of solo DC movies wasn't necessary IMO. I do think we should have gotten Man of Steel 2 before Batman vs Superman though.

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just getting out of seeing it. It was cool. Like others have said it was like a live action version of the JL cartoon. Nothing wrong with that. I'm sure the original cut is much better though

Coolin'

All Star
Daps

You know what, I agree with you. Granted I don't think there should be anymore Batman films but yeah, DECU standalone films would work better than another JL movie; it's just not needed. Still excited about the Aquaman film, too, but not sure how it's gonna perform considering the L Justice League took.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps

Make this man a WB exec and put him in charge of the DC movies :wow:

Still haven't seen it yet, but I'd like to see it in the theaters for the first time as opposed to watching it on TV later. Need to hurry before the theaters bush it :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
You know what, I agree with you. Granted I don't think there should be anymore Batman films but yeah, DECU standalone films would work better than another JL movie; it's just not needed. Still excited about the Aquaman film, too, but not sure how it's gonna perform considering the L Justice League took.

You like AquaBro?

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
You like AquaBro?

To be honest, I don't care for Jason Momoa as Aquaman - personally don't think he fits the character - but I've always been a fan of the comics and the character itself. Something tells me the film is either gonna be pushed back to 2019 or just canned altogether, though.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
To be honest, I don't care for Jason Momoa as Aquaman - personally don't think he fits the character - but I've always been a fan of the comics and the character itself. Something tells me the film is either gonna be pushed back to 2019 or just canned altogether, though.
They finished filming two months ago, this movie ain’t getting cancelled :pachaha: