Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

jadden

Superstar
Daps
Teen titans movie would be so fukking dope. :banderas:

I don’t know why they putting it on some streaming service nobody heard of. They could’ve at least tried to pitch this shyt to Netflix or Hulu

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
They’d rather make titans a live action show on they streaming shyt instead of doing movies with them fukking morons
Theres an animated movie next year in theaters

Teen-Titans-Go-to-the-Movies.jpg

The teen titans thats popular is the shytty kiddy one.

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Just watched it again, Korean screener, and this isn't as bad as I remember but still average as hell :yeshrug:

Barry still runs like a faq...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Just watched it again, Korean screener, and this isn't as bad as I remember but still average as hell :yeshrug:

Barry still runs like a faq...

But he is a faq so that’s like a compliment. But I guess you’re saying he sucks as an actor because h can’t even pretend to be straight. On the other hand maybe the flash is also gay in the movie.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
It was cool. Could’ve been way better though considering it’s the fukking Justice League.

Diana was lookin fine as fukk :wow:

Cyborg was dope

Flash looks dumb as hell running :scust:

Couldn’t stop focusing on Superman’s cgi’d lip. Bothered the fukk out of me.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Post some DC comics you own.
i'm young so i dnt own comics nor read them growing up (i doubt my nigerian parents wld have gave me comics and instead wlda told me to go get a math book :mjlol: ) but i do read alot online now adays or watch youtube comic guys. most of my dc character ties came from the animated shows, i grew up on them. i know u like to think me and others hate dc and are just marvel stans or whatever but that's really not the case (its mostly just bs jokes) i know u vouch for this dceu shyt but i cnt. i have praised mos and ww so its not all hate, u can see my early posts in ss and bvs about how pumped i was and how good i beleived those films wld be but man its hard to do so. i am looking forward to aquaman and ww2 and shazam tho.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
It was cool. Could’ve been way better though considering it’s the fukking Justice League.

Diana was lookin fine as fukk :wow:

Cyborg was dope

Flash looks dumb as hell running :scust:

Couldn’t stop focusing on Superman’s cgi’d lip. Bothered the fukk out of me.
She's a very pretty face but that deliberate ass shot when Bruce and Barry was getting off the plane solidifies that I can't give her higher than a 8. Especially since having 2-3 kids ain't give her an ounce of thickness :pachaha:

Last edited: