Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I enjoyed it :manny:

Really showcased how much Superman is needed.

I liked it VERY much. nikkaz in here had me thinking this shyt was gonna be Apocalypse status :scust: . Glad I thought for myself. Supes killed it and Cyborg was dope.

Build on the solo joints and they'll be fine. They might not make Disney paper but they'll make paper.

Again though, they are sitting on a fukkin gold mine with the Teen Titans :damn:

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I liked it VERY much. nikkaz in here had me thinking this shyt was gonna be Apocalypse status :scust: . Glad I thought for myself. Supes killed it and Cyborg was dope.

Build on the solo joints and they'll be fine. They might not make Disney paper but they'll make paper.

Again though, they are sitting on a fukkin gold mine with the Teen Titans :damn:
They’d rather make titans a live action show on they streaming shyt instead of doing movies with them fukking morons

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
WB is sitting on gold, if they could translate the Young Justice similar to the animated show and with the veteran JL members and the Teen Titans.

But yeah all of this is hypothetical, reality is they hired Zack Snyder who thinks Bruce Wayne getting raped in a jail cell is dark and Superheroes conversing on screen for more than 30 seconds is stupid.

Good job studio heads.

Looty

Looty
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The action and chemistry is what makes this movie. Story isn't that great and the editing is just terrible. But this is a very enjoyable film. Barry was hilarious and Superman was dope as fukk. Stepphenwolf was just lame in my opinion. I hope Affleck doesn't leave, I like his Batman