Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
lol u one of the few dc nikkas that i fukk with but breh c'mon besides visuals n action set pieces snyder is not a good director. sure maybe sometimes he can do good but the majority is bad.

forgive me brehh.. i actually enjoy our discussions.. but i dont think Snyder is as bad as the media tries to paint him as. of course he's a visual god and sometimes lacks in dialogue but i dont think its so bad that it classes him as a trash director..

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
forgive me brehh.. i actually enjoy our discussions.. but i dont think Snyder is as bad as the media tries to paint him as. of course he's a visual god and sometimes lacks in dialogue but i dont think its so bad that it classes him as a trash director..
The way I see Snyder he can implement visions like no other but he just can't be given much creative input. The 2 flicks he lifted straight from the page 300 & Watchmen are classics to me. Not for nothing you can almost watch Sucker Punch on mute.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
lol let's agree to disagree friend i'm focused on whats next for the dceu.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
What if they release the extended cut and its 10xs better than what we got in the theatrical release

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The way I see Snyder he can implement visions like no other but he just can't be given much creative input. The 2 flicks he lifted straight from the page 300 & Watchmen are classics to me. Not for nothing you can almost watch Sucker Punch on mute.

This is exactly the same way I feel about his movies.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

Lol
DQpP1RFUEAAfQVf

Last edited: