Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:
justice-league-movie-image-cyborg-4-600x314.jpeg

:trash:
justice-league-movie-image-batman-17-600x314.jpeg

Who designed this? His faceplate is smooth but his body is made from polygons :why:. There's no continuity between the head and the body. He looks like a Transformer from the neck down:snoop:. Why couldn't we get John Stewart? It's been long enough for people to forget about that shyt GL movie.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
In the movie I wonder how they arrive at the name justice league. It doesn't look like they are formed to uphold justice and order, but rather to defend earth from an invading alien force.

Unless it's gonna be one of those movies where the term justice league is never uttered.

But in reality they would be better off calling themselves the defenders.

:patrice:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What does meeting Frank Miller have to do with establishing any point you are trying to make?
I don't like Miller's Batman work.
Big Guy and Rusty the Boy Robot, I liked his run on Daredevil, loved his Robocop versus The Terminator. I don't like his work on Batman. Simple as that. I don't like his characterization of Batman in his Dark Knight and All Star Batman stories.
I liked All-Star Batman and Robin and I felt like people never gave it a chance

But I can definitely dig not liking the DK universe

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Trailer was ok didn't show to much just who is In justice league. Cyborg costume is a joke.

Flash looks so corny, should have just used grant gaustin

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Honestly I might the only one who likes that DC has a serious tone:yeshrug:
I like serious conflict avengers 1 was kinda wacky cuz I didn't care about new York being destroyed loki didn't seem menacing:yeshrug:.age of ultron was better cuz ultron was going to throw a meteorite to kill billions of people:ohhh:
That's why I hope they do darkseid right in JL2 he has to be menacing:francis:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Soooo all yall complaining not going to see the films right? Gonna wait for blu ray or netflix?? Smh. A lotta of yall sound like the type you DONT go to movies with. Just stfu hit this blunt or whatever see how they turn out
Honestly based on those goofy ass trailers I'll probably get a link from Suicide Squad

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I might the only one who likes that DC has a serious tone:yeshrug:
I like serious conflict avengers 1 was kinda wacky cuz I didn't care about new York being destroyed loki didn't seem menacing:yeshrug:.age of ultron was better cuz ultron was going to throw a meteorite to kill billions of people:ohhh:
That's why I hope they do darkseid right in JL2 he has to be menacing:francis:
No you're not the only one. What DC is doing by blatantly copying marvel with all these quips is pathetic, spineless, and is going to make the genre go stale by not offering anything different