Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Who John Campea?:pachaha:

Like I said, I would give it a month. If after a month it doesnt make a billion globally then I'd say its a flop. Right now its 50/50 it may flop.

It won't make 1 billion. The gross is ~normally 2.x - 3.x of opening and JL doesn't have the legs due to bad reviews.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Who John Campea?:pachaha:

Like I said, I would give it a month. If after a month it doesnt make a billion globally then I'd say its a flop. Right now its 50/50 it may flop.

:russ:

You aint watch the vid.... he's someone (unlike guys like you and I who have real jobs and doesnt keep too much up to date with the ins and outs of this) who's knee deep in DC Stan hood..... he's knows his shyt like a geek knows science and math. :lolbron:

He explained it clearly. I know I'm asking a lot... I get it but you just have to listen to the podcast, if you have a computer job... just listen to it at your desk. If you're driving to work and its atleast a 15-20 drive... just listen to it on your transport

He not trynna shyt on DC, but he just spitting truth still wearing the DC shield:hubie:

Hell if the question is still "why is this considered a flop?"

The second vid in less than 10 mins clearly and cleanly explains why analyst think its a flop. Not sure if you're youre just trying to get the "coli response" or not but buddy explains it in vid 2

Martha

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
budgets dont include money spent on marketing
Even then how much could the marketing budget have been ? 200 mil for a global push plus tie ins? So they just broke even. Now the question is do they sink globally the next 2 weeks. After that, sure its a flop. Right now its touch and go

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:russ:

You aint watch the vid.... he's someone (unlike guys like you and I who have real jobs and doesnt keep too much up to date with the ins and outs of this) who's knee deep in DC Stan hood..... he's knows his shyt like a geek knows science and math. :lolbron:

He explained it clearly. I know I'm asking a lot... I get it but you just have to listen to the podcast, if you have a computer job... just listen to it at your desk. If you're driving to work and its atleast a 15-20 drive... just listen to it on your transport

He not trynna shyt on DC, but he just spitting truth still wearing the DC shield:hubie:

Hell if the question is still "why is this considered a flop?"

The second vid in less than 10 mins clearly and cleanly explains why analyst think its a flop. Not sure if you're youre just trying to get the "coli response" or not but buddy explains it in vid 2

Martha

Cliffnotes on what he said? My only guess its a flop if you're competing with Marvel's movies this year or the rest of their own porfolio sure but Im going by the basic idea of making a profit

After I saw the 96 million debut in the US, I didnt think it would make 500 mil in 2 weeks yet thats why Im sort of looking at how it plays out after its first month.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Cliffnotes on what he said? My only guess its a flop if you're competing with Marvel's movies this year or the rest of their own porfolio sure but Im going by the basic idea of making a profit

After I saw the 96 million debut in the US, I didnt think it would make 500 mil in 2 weeks yet thats why Im sort of looking at how it plays out after its first month.

I'll just leave these here...

DC Comics Extended Universe

DC Comics Extended Universe

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Yeah I get that, domestically its done terribly and especially compared to its other movies but I was talking about the global number. Im curious if it will still be a massive loss leader after they tally everything up. I expected worse globally after the way the movie was haphazardly put together, so from my perspective Im more surprised at the global number than the domestic one which wasnt surprising to me given the bad press coming in

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Yeah I get that, domestically its done terribly and especially compared to its other movies but I was talking about the global number. Im curious if it will still be a massive loss leader after they tally everything up. I expected worse globally after the way the movie was haphazardly put together, so from my perspective Im more surprised at the global number than the domestic one which wasnt surprising to me given the bad press coming in

Look at the 2nd week drop-off. Far too high for all except WW which says that audiences don't actually like the films.