Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Didnt hate it as much as I thought.
Also I keep reading its made 500 mil overall globally so it is really a flop almost 2 weeks in?
For the most part yes, Justice League has been released everywhere and you have to keep the money made compared to its budget in context.

Let’s not forget it’s horrible opening. In terms of superhero movie openings, it’s not even in the top 20.

Then the competition from Thor before it came out and Coco after it came out.

There is a chance Justice League doesn’t even make $700 million. That’s a disaster for WB.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Depends on if you think some of the movies this year were/are considered flops. Cuz that’s where a lot of that “flop talk” is coming from as least here.

If peeps was calling some of those movies flops and this is tracking or doing significantly worse...... then how is this not a flop?:ohhh:

Martha

But thats the thing, and Im no DC stan but objectively speaking its already cleared its budget which is what people were saying after opening week it would struggle to do so and that hasn't been the case.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
For the most part yes, Justice League has been released everywhere and you have to keep the money made compared to its budget in context.

Let’s not forget it’s horrible opening. In terms of superhero movie openings, it’s not even in the top 20.

Then the competition from Thor before it came out and Coco after it came out.

There is a chance Justice League doesn’t even make $700 million. That’s a disaster for WB.

I mean sure the US charting was and is bad but like globally its already at a half billion after 2 weekends.

Just feels strange its called a flop and I dont eve know if I would call its global revenue a struggle yet:patrice:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I mean sure the US charting was and is bad but like globally its already at a half billion after 2 weekends.

Just feels strange its called a flop and I dont eve know if I would call its global revenue a struggle yet:patrice:
That’s not good fam considering the way WB released the film worldwide everywhere except Japan.

It may sound like I’m shytting on the DCEU but these Justice League numbers are bad, plain and simple.

To put it in perspective, BVS made $420 million on its opening weekend and then proceeded to end with $870 million. Remember WB wasn’t happy with that, so a movie that cost more money not even making $700 million is horrible.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
That’s not good fam considering the way WB released the film worldwide everywhere except Japan.

It may sound like I’m shytting on the DCEU but these Justice League numbers are bad, plain and simple.

To put it in perspective, BVS made $420 million on its opening weekend and then proceeded to end with $870 million. Remember WB wasn’t happy with that, so a movie that cost more money not even making $700 million is horrible.

I get that but its only week 2:pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I get that but its only week 2:pachaha:

:russ: I know it may be a lot to ask..... but when you have a moment .... watch the YouTube videos I posted.

Really the longer one...... buddy who is a DC Stan goes into great nonbias objective detail explaining why it’s a flop

I mean he pretty much answered all the marks......

2 weeks isn’t enough and in those 2 weeks every comic book movie (which was supposed to be inferior) released this year and possible the last 2 or 3 years did significantly better

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So respectfully beloveds.... and on some :ld: shyt

or

I think we're done here:patrice:

I think we've problem reached the limits of whatever needed to be achieved here and theres no reason to keep this stickied.

Shout out to stans on both side, Clark Kents and true casuals... but the time has come:upsetfavre:

Agents of Shield starts tomorrow, it can possibly use the sticky spot that this thread is taking up:hubie:

Upward and onward to 2018 and Aquaman..... see you December 21st DC brehs:frank2:

Martha

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
But thats the thing, and Im no DC stan but objectively speaking its already cleared its budget which is what people were saying after opening week it would struggle to do so and that hasn't been the case.

cleared? if you mean covered, then it hasn't. not yet. it needs around double.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
seriously... :comeon:

Yeah thats the numbers Im seeing on this, at the least its broken even with some profit after 2 weeks. The real question is does it make a billion globally after a month. If it doesnt then I'd say its a flop but right now its still doing its business worldwide.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:russ: I know it may be a lot to ask..... but when you have a moment .... watch the YouTube videos I posted.

Really the longer one...... buddy who is a DC Stan goes into great nonbias objective detail explaining why it’s a flop

I mean he pretty much answered all the marks......

2 weeks isn’t enough and in those 2 weeks every comic book movie (which was supposed to be inferior) released this year and possible the last 2 or 3 years did significantly better

Martha

Who John Campea?:pachaha:

Like I said, I would give it a month. If after a month it doesnt make a billion globally then I'd say its a flop. Right now its 50/50 it may flop.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV