Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
If they stop now, they'll just stop making these films period.

That's what people don't get. WB isn't obligated to keep making these movies. If they're underperforming, they're not going to reboot then start making more of them. They'll just...stop.

So it's either stay the course, or bush this and try to find another blockbuster franchise. Fans who think they'll just keep resetting and rebooting till they get it "right" (whatever that means) overestimate how much WB cares.

I agree to an extent, but I can't see them leaving Batman money on the table. They made a good trilogy in the past with Nolan - with the right team they can do it again.

It's on Matt Reeves now :ehh:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
I agree to an extent, but I can't see them leaving Batman money on the table. They made a good trilogy in the past with Nolan - with the right team they can do it again.

It's on Matt Reeves now :ehh:
They'll keep making Batman, sure. Possibly Wonder Woman is the sequel takes off.

Everything else would be done. No company continues to invest in properties that don't make them money. Especially not the millions these movies cost to produce.

So if you're a DC fan, you better hope Aquaman and Shazam are hits. Otherwise, you ain't getting no Flashpoint, let alone one that ends with a reboot.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
They'll keep making Batman, sure. Possibly Wonder Woman is the sequel takes off.

Everything else would be done. No company continues to invest in properties that don't make them money. Especially not the millions these movies cost to produce.

So if you're a DC fan, you better hope Aquaman and Shazam are hits. Otherwise, you ain't getting no Flashpoint, let alone one that ends with a reboot.
But these movies are making money :ld:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
But these movies are making money :ld:
Not performing to expectations though. Remember, they want these to be their new Harry Potter/LotR/Dark Knight trilogy. Justice League performing the way it is does not bode well for them continuing to mine the DC universe.

Which is why I said people who want more need to hope Aquaman and Shazam are bonafide hits like Wonder Woman. If not, it might be on to the next one for WB.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Not performing to expectations though. Remember, they want these to be their new Harry Potter/LotR/Dark Knight trilogy. Justice League performing the way it is does not bode well for them continuing to mine the DC universe.

Which is why I said people who want more need to hope Aquaman and Shazam are bonafide hits like Wonder Woman. If not, it might be on to the next one for WB.
Thats great and all but they arent starting over or whatever as long as these movies, regardless of how bad people think they are, make bank. Expect it see JL2 with Synder at the helm (if hes up to it)

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Thats great and all but they arent starting over or whatever as long as these movies, regardless of how bad people think they are, make bank. Expect it see JL2 with Synder at the helm (if hes up to it)
That's... what I'm saying though. These movies will only continue if they start performing to WB's expectations. So far, only Wonder Woman has. I was saying to those hoping for a reboot that the more likely path if the movies fail is WB just moving on to another franchise.

And Synder is done. He was always going to be done after JL.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Lol u saw that infinity war trailer u poor delusional sad DC Stan lol

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
There won’t be a Justice League 2 anytime soon.

Don’t get your hopes up for anything outside of Aquaman because it’s already filmed and Wonder Woman 2.

Maybe Shazam since that’s going for the real light tone and will probably be even more unconnected to the DCEU.

And no, Snyder is gone, especially if you read that article from The Wrap.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Avengers trailer now that's how a Justice League movie should have been done.
Marvel really got lucky with the Russo brothers.