Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Thought critics said the film was a flop and the DCEU is over :mjlol:

said it was gonna make a 100mil loss :mjlol:

needs to make 750mil to break even :mjlol:

critics are comedians when it comes to DCEU analytics

#SnyderSet , movie gonna finish around 700-800 mil. DCEU is gonna be fine.
WTF are you talking about:what:

$481 after two weeks is garbage for this property:mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I just watched it this past weekend, I don't see the gripe at all, movie wasn't bad at all. I think we are just trying to compare it to Marvel folk :yeshrug:

Aquaman, Batman, and Flash were useless though.

Cyborg, WW, and Supes could've carried that whole film by themselves.

:mjpls: amd this is why DC movies get low RT scores. How cam you say the movie wasn't bad but claim 1/2 of the team including one of the most iconic characters were useless. That statement alone is why it didn't break 100 million. That word of mouth is why people don't check for it.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls: amd this is why DC movies get low RT scores. How cam you say the movie wasn't bad but claim 1/2 of the team including one of the most iconic characters were useless. That statement alone is why it didn't break 100 million. That word of mouth is why people don't check for it.
I thought the movie was ok but this is a good point

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not for nothing but last year.... a specific DC stan created a thread and clowned GOTG 10 day totals and compared it to SS which indeed did do better in the 1st 10 days.:hubie:

Well with that said (and no need to create a thread like said poster cuz I'm sure the same cats that was laughing and celebrating in that thread would probably contradict themselves and start crying and whining if I made a comparable response thread.....hypocrites) JL 10 Day sales are less than every comic book movie this year except Logan:picard:

I tried to warn breh "think closely about the things you say because your words are your own enemy":whoa:

Martha

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Not for nothing but last year.... a specific DC stan created a thread and clowned GOTG 10 day totals and compared it to SS which indeed did do better in the 1st 10 days.:hubie:

Well with that said (and no need to create a thread like said poster cuz I'm sure the same cats that was laughing and celebrating in that thread would probably contradict themselves and start crying and whining if I made a comparable response thread.....hypocrites) JL 10 Day sales are less than every comic book movie this year except Logan:picard:

I tried to warn breh "think closely about the things you say because your words are your own enemy":whoa:

Martha
That's okay though because everyone likes marvel :mjlol:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
JL isn’t going to hit $800 million. Best case scenario would be $750 million but it’s a chance it might not even make that.

With Coco over performing, it might not even make $700 million.

Remember, unlike Marvel, DC released Justice League everywhere except Japan at the same time. So it’s already made the majority of its money.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
JL isn’t going to hit $800 million. Best case scenario would be $750 million but it’s a chance it might not even make that.

With Coco over performing, it might not even make $700 million.

Remember, unlike Marvel, DC released Justice League everywhere except Japan at the same time. So it’s already made the majority of its money.
I watched a Grace Randolph video last nite and she said $650ish million. Which might be below MoS. :picard:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I watched a Grace Randolph video last nite and she said $650ish million. Which might be below MoS. :picard:
Yeah, after thinking it over $750 million is pretty much out of the question at this point and $700 million would be the best case scenario.

If it does only gross only $650 million. That would put it below every super hero film in the last five years except for Logan, Ant-Man and X-Men Apocalypse, and The Wolverine

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
uUkdwSo.gif

:troll: