Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
WTF are you talking about:what:

$481 after two weeks is garbage for this property:mjlol:

Okay bruhh.. i know your type so i wont even bother. youve been here posting negative shyt non stop. eat a dikk and choke on a cactus. ya moms a hoe and you a son of a whore.. dont get no worse than a fucc boi like you... go kiss a moving train.

see you when BP, IW & AquaGAWD drops...

lil whore

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Okay bruhh.. i know your type so i wont even bother. youve been here posting negative shyt non stop. eat a dikk and choke on a cactus. ya moms a hoe and you a son of a whore.. dont get no worse than a fucc boi like you... go kiss a moving train.

lil whore
I actually thought the movie was ok and said it multiple times.

That didn’t stop it from being a financial disaster you delusional bytch:pachaha:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
patriots_sgostkowski3_fieldgoal.gif

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie def should’ve did more #s than it did.. that’s an L

Think of how many ppl still alive have been waiting for a JL live action film their whole lives

Marvel executed it better.. there was more hype for a movie with Iron Man, Thor and Cap than Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman.... imagine that

After th Avengers success everyone was waiting for DC to duplicate it the right way

This is DC’s fault for rushing shyt tho.... the JL movie had no Superman in commercials for obvious reasons but still — no Superman, featured no Green Lantern and had a villain the general public never heard of on top of subpar reviews and coming off 2 not too well received predecessors not including WW

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
At this point, for me - it's over.:yeshrug:

Put out Aquaman, throw Shazam in the bushes, take an honest look at the slate and get rid of what you don't need (Suicide Squad 2/ a Joker Origin movie) and get a competent writer to handle the script for Flashpoint, then do the shyt right once it's reset.

It's the choice between having to admit you didn't quite get it right, or funneling billions more dollars into a film universe that isn't connecting the way it should.

And keep Snyder far away from all of it.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
JL isn’t going to hit $800 million. Best case scenario would be $750 million but it’s a chance it might not even make that.

With Coco over performing, it might not even make $700 million.

Remember, unlike Marvel, DC released Justice League everywhere except Japan at the same time. So it’s already made the majority of its money.
b-b-b-b-but who needs all their characters to have origin movies.. who needs to take 10 years.. why does everyone need 2-3 films... you can make people care without filler.. these characters been loved for almost 100 years... we don't wanna be like marvel.. this is for grown ups.. dark dark dark... gritty gritty gritty

:russ:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
At this point, for me - it's over.:yeshrug:

Put out Aquaman, throw Shazam in the bushes, take an honest look at the slate and get rid of what you don't need (Suicide Squad 2/ a Joker Origin movie) and get a competent writer to handle the script for Flashpoint, then do the shyt right once it's reset.

It's the choice between having to admit you didn't quite get it right, or funneling billions more dollars into a film universe that isn't connecting the way it should.

And keep Snyder far away from all of it.
If they stop now, they'll just stop making these films period.

That's what people don't get. WB isn't obligated to keep making these movies. If they're underperforming, they're not going to reboot then start making more of them. They'll just...stop.

So it's either stay the course, or bush this and try to find another blockbuster franchise. Fans who think they'll just keep resetting and rebooting till they get it "right" (whatever that means) overestimate how much WB cares.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Was BvS and JL part of the plan when MoS was under development? The focused seemed all over the place after MOS.

It's crazy to me how Harry Potter can transition seemlessly to the big screen, yet DC characters having all these complications. DC has clear source material, the fukk WB meddling so much for? There would've been riots had they fukked with Harry Potter as much as they did BvS and JL.

Speaking of Harry Potter, with how beautifully Voldemort was built up, how has his blueprint not been replicated?

This isn't true. It wasn't years after.

Man of steel came out 2013.

Batman V Superman was announced in 2013.

Jason Momoa said he's known he was going to be aquaman since around that time.

While Man Of Steel was conceived as it's own film snyder had even planted the seeds of the universe in that film as you can see the wayne enterprises symbols and lexcorp symbols used in bvs etc. Also said aquaman saved Clark in man of steel during the whale scene.
This isn't true either,snyder has said it was his idea to have batman in the film.

Snyder was the architect of the universe from the beginning
here is snyder in his own words... there were ZERO plans during MOS.. they threw in some easter eggs, but again, he said nothing was planned. then they were throwing shyt against the wall and came up with batman.. then they decided to add wonder woman... then the universe.

it was never planned from the beginning to go this route. and it definitely shows

When you came aboard Man of Steel, were you thinking in the back of your mind, "I could be the guy who gets to reboot Batman on film too!"

I gotta be honest, it definitely was a thing that… after Man of Steel finished and we started talking about what would be in the next movie, I started subtly mentioning that it would be cool if he faced Batman. In the first meeting, it was like, "Maybe Batman?" Maybe at the end of the second movie, some Kryptonite gets delivered to Bruce Wayne's house or something. Like in a cryptic way, that's the first time we see him. But then, once you say it out loud, right? You're in a story meeting talking about, like, who should [Superman] fight if he fought this giant alien threat Zod who was basically his equal physically, from his planet, fighting on our turf… You know, who to fight next? The problem is, once you say it out loud, then it's kind of hard to go back, right? Once you say, "What about Batman?" then you realize, "Okay, that's a cool idea. What else?" I mean, what do you say after that? …But I'm not gonna say at all that when I took the job to do Man of Steel that I did it in a subversive way to get to Batman. I really believe that only after contemplating who could face [Superman] did Batman come into the picture...

and here he admits it a second time

Snyder revealed during the press conference that there were no plans for a shared DC movie universe until they had come to the idea of doing a Batman v Superman sequel to Man of Steel.

Once we had committed to that idea, it was only then that it implies that a whole universe exists for Batman and Superman to exist together. I know it seems obvious in the comic book world, but it had not existed in the movies, but once that idea took root and existed as reality, it was then and only then.

But the addition of Wonder Woman came out of Snyder’s obsession over DC comics’s trinity:

I am and have been obsessed with the trinity and have wanted to see the trinity, that being Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman, in a single moment. That’s a thing that I was really interested in trying to get in this movie, not that I didn’t have enough to deal with already — but I thought that would be a cool scene. And those conversations are what led to this Dawn of Justice subheading for the film.

It was with the “Dawn of Justice” subheading that the DC movie universe was born. Snyder said that once that door had opened they began to have conversations about how the Justice League entered the DC universe and could evolve from this film. As for how you create a cinematic universe, it’s complicated. Snyder continued to explain:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
here is snyder in his own words... there were ZERO plans during MOS.. they threw in some easter eggs, but again, he said nothing was planned. then they were throwing shyt against the wall and came up with batman.. then they decided to add wonder woman... then the universe.

it was never planned from the beginning to go this route. and it definitely shows

and here he admits it a second time
OK? I wrote man of steel was made as a stand alone film.

And plans change. Who cares. Civil war as a film literally doesn't exist if batman v superman doesn't get announced.

There was clearly a plan for the dceu after man of steel while bvs was being made. It's gone now but saying their was never a plan is a lie. It may have not been in place while man of steel was being made but there was one after. Hence why the photo from bvs was created in wonder woman and is used as the context of that film. Or why bvs is a direct result of man of steels plot. Or why the suicide squad was created because of superman. And steppenwolf being shown in bvs etc.

Last edited:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

lil whore

I actually thought the movie was ok and said it multiple times.

That didn’t stop it from being a financial disaster you delusional bytch:pachaha:

:picard::mjlol::deadmanny: Y'all, stop the violence.