Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
dope but it doesnt feel complete without Green Lantern.....always thought Cyborg was just sum bottom of the barrell nikka that was scraped together for minority reasons..i always hated that metal plate on top of his fro and the name Cyborg is just generic in general..aside from all that we is good church money...Batflek is goat Bats excluding the gawd Keaton and Conroy might i add !

this justice league is based on the new 52 version. cyborg is a founding member

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
zwx7o0.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This wasn't even a trailer. I just watched it for a second time. Yeah there's a little comedy thrown in but it was always going to be lighter than the BvS movie so who cares.

nikkas need to realize that lighthearted for DC is not lighthearted for Marvel. DC will strike a balance between a lighthearted tone and situations that call to be more serious. I doubt very much we will see some Black Widow/Hawkeye bullshyt :mjlol:

That took me right out of Civil War. These fakkits all exchanging love taps tryna not to hurt anyone :scusthov:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
This wasn't even a trailer. I just watched it for a second time. Yeah there's a little comedy thrown in but it was always going to be lighter than the BvS movie so who cares.

nikkas need to realize that lighthearted for DC is not lighthearted for Marvel. DC will strike a balance between a lighthearted tone and situations that call to be more serious. I doubt very much we will see some Black Widow/Hawkeye bullshyt :mjlol:

That took me right out of Civil War. These fakkits all exchanging love taps tryna not to hurt anyone :scusthov:
I get what you're saying but these are people that they were friends with before all that happened especially Widow and Hawkeye. They're are going to go all in like they would against HYDRA or someone.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I get what you're saying but these are people that they were friends with before all that happened especially Widow and Hawkeye. They're are going to go all in like they would against HYDRA or someone.

Then why even have the battle, sit around the game room and hash out your differences, then go hit up Chillis :manny: :troll:

Superstar
Daps
What did that line mean when Batman said "I'm real when it's useful". Is that a joke/lighthearted musing or something else?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Ollie and Hal should be in a justice league movie as well as martian manhunter.
You can't have GL just show up in JL2 without setting up the groundwork for the GLC previously, because then you'll have question as to if he was already there why didn't he intervene during the Zod incident.

Like I said its just a jumbled mess to me in terms of the characters they selected to be the founding members and how they are going about setting it up.

If you disagree fine, but i'm not going to agree with you.

There's a bunch of ways to solve that but you're not going to agree so it's whatever breh :manny: