Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
First off this ain't even a legit trailer like Wonder Woman was ( :noah: ) so it ain't gonna be truly complete. The aqua man scenes were dope af hopefully the let him be a savage. Love how when flash used his powers u get that lightning effect and it's like he creates a speed space or sum shyt. Not liking his personality reminds me exactly of this cac at wrk; that awkward hyperness vibe but we'll see. Him n cyborgs costumes are meh, Bruce needed to keep the gray in his suit. wanna see more gadgets and stealth/ninja shyt from him dat bvs warehouse seen got me hooked; his lighter tone is ok when he's not batman but once dat suit is on he beta be on his shyt. Don't care bout cyborg in the slightest; movies tone will take getting used to since the dcu has been more serious in the past but I hope they manage it well n don't have too many corny moments or anything that messes up a serious flow (Hawkeye n black widow airport scene :scust: ). Hopefully DC got they shyt together as well as synder movie has potential.
:trash:

Apex

Banned
Daps
They definitely heard the criticism about the lack of comedy in the films. The trailer was very good. Super stoked.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
u-mad-soulja-boy-o.gif

Smiley clearly indicates that I'm yawning

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I honestly barely sees the marvel like influence these fools talking about. There are a few jokes but even those seem grounded and besides assembling a team I have no ideas what this fukking movie is about. I don't like friendless loser Barry Allen flash but how they display his powers is fukking sick.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm sat here thinking, *should have just got Kevin Feige to do the movie for them like the upcoming Spider-Man flick :manny:*

But as I said before Snyder's great at imitations. So I guess it sort of balances out. I get another Marvel flick to watch next year too... so :dj2:

Watchmen wasn't an imitation and that shyt was great

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
dope but it doesnt feel complete without Green Lantern.....always thought Cyborg was just sum bottom of the barrell nikka that was scraped together for minority reasons..i always hated that metal plate on top of his fro and the name Cyborg is just generic in general..aside from all that we is good church money...Batflek is goat Bats excluding the gawd Keaton and Conroy might i add !

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

:francis::francis::francis:

Batman has done it before, plus they found out who batman was anyways...:heh: There's no need for secret identities if your partner is the world's greatest detective...

This happened at the end of the first season after they had been working together for a while, breh. Which makes my point about Batman telling this shyt to people who are still complete strangers to him stand. Are you guys that oblivious to the context in which things happen?:snoop: