Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
IT came out in September fam, which is usually a dead month for movies next to January.

Before IT made $123 million, the highest opening weekend in September was $48 million.

Either way, these numbers for Justice League are terrible.
All irrelevant to me

You comparing IT was a good movie to this... Which was also a good movie like its a bad thing.

Keep up with your propoganda though it's irrelevant as your opinion to me

Benefited

Banned
Daps
man, come on. pit batfleck and bales batman against eachother. who would really win?

I never remember Bales Batman needing so much help:scust:

Better gadgets,better wing man,younger?you tell me:sas1:?

All i know is from a acting standpoint its no competetion.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never remember Bales Batman needing so much help:scust:

Better gadgets,better wing man,younger?you tell me:sas1:?

All i know is from a acting standpoint its no competetion.
probably cus baleman only fought bane, and lost. batfleck out here branding nikkas and killing em with no fukks given.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Lois Lane is inherently unlikeable and is one of the worst written female characters ever because she was never meant to be anything more than a plot device.

And by the way, no one watches a comic movie for sexual tension :francis:

I don't but Im sure women do:comeon:

What else do you want me to say,kill off Lois Lane in future Superman movies?I know she would have to be involved,but I mean just don't make them a couple,the love that can never be angle works much better. I think Lois Lane makes for a great side character,she just shouldn't ALWAYS be his motivation.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
All irrelevant to me

You comparing IT was a good movie to this... Which was also a good movie like its a bad thing.

Keep up with your propoganda though it's irrelevant as your opinion to me
Propaganda?!?:mjlol: Alright you got it fam.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
probably cus baleman only fought bane, and lost. batfleck out here branding nikkas and killing em with no fukks given.

You mean those regular,should I even call them goons?that he beat up at the warehouse:mjlol:?

Beating up Bane,which Bale eventually did after getting his stamina back is much more impressive.

Why Bafleck didnt run up Doomsday and brand em,Bale would have. I just remember Batman watching Doomsday destroy the city,and Batman doing nothing but watch like Snoop in the Wash.

"They pulled a gun on you just now:dahell:?"

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bale is an awful Batman just the worst, there really hasn't been a good onscreen Batman that has shown his Intellect, his physical martial arts none of that has been put on display.

Ben Affleck take the superficial physical out of it and you're left empty but to his benefit he wasn't given an opportunity in a solo movie.

The script/story was just pitiful so he gets a pass add also his warehouse scene.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You mean those regular,should I even call them goons?that he beat up at the warehouse:mjlol:?

Beating up Bane,which Bale eventually did after getting his stamina back is much more impressive.

Why Bafleck didnt run up Doomsday and brand em,Bale would have. I just remember Batman watching Doomsday destroy the city,and Batman doing nothing but watch like Snoop in the Wash.

"They pulled a gun on you just now:dahell:?"
too busy bout to stick superman with that krypto-shank :sas1:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bale is an awful Batman just the worst, there really hasn't been a good onscreen Batman that has shown his Intellect, his physical martial arts none of that has been put on display.
Ben Affleck take the superficial physical out of it and you're left empty but to his benefit he wasn't given an opportunity in a solo movie.
The script and story was just pitiful so he gets a pass.
i felt like they were on the right path with batfleck. but they keep trying to add comedic relief to his character. hes displayed very little intellect or detective skills so far

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
i felt like they were on the right path with batfleck. but they keep trying to add comedic relief to his character. hes displayed very little intellect or detective skills so far
The I'm rich line was fukking horrible. Batman wouldn't say that. Tony Stark would.