Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did it feel to anyone else like mamoa suddenly morphed into lobo during the final act. And my comic heads was the stuff with cyborg's body controlling him in line with his characterisation? Never watched that trash teen titans but I saw enough to know he was just a wisecracking comic relief. It seemed for this movie they jacked some of blue beetle and scarab, am I wrong?
he got fused with a mother box(the items Step was chasing after), they show it in Batman vs Superman. Can't remember but I think the same thing happened to him during the New 52 (DC Comic's reboot back in 2011)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
still thinking of this shyt. that last battle scene on the surface of fukkin Mars with the Russian family was pure shyt. i think that was actually worse than the Doomsday effects diarrhea fight. the fukk was that? purple veins and shyt shooting in the ground. Parademons can fly through dimensions but can't get into a shytty Russian shed. Flash saving a truck while Superman saves a building could have been a great gag... if we had any clue there were other people there besides the stupid family.

and how do you incorporate the water man on Mars? make him surf bugs in the sky or some shyt, i don't fukkin know... he can use his trident as a spear, but he needs to be thrown by his teammate who he barely had any interaction with... but hey that's their big "I like you now, brother" moment.

the end battles in BvS and this should have been swapped. Doomsday seemed like more of a foe, and it was set in a shipping yard, right? That spot gives Aquaman use. That could make for cool Flash shyt. BvS already has the Batman vs Superman stuff AND Luthor, so you can get away with a bullshyt villian like Steppenwolf. and look if you're gonna say "well Steppenwolf leads to Darkseid," Marvel has been teasing Thanos for years, it's not like we'd forget about the hints towards Darkseid if the antagonists were swapped.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

Luther theme would have fit perfectly on this.

fukking Elfman.

Again,spit in the face of your fans to just toss out the established themes from previous films.

He definitely phoned it in. Zimmer gave WW one of the GOAT themes in BvS and did the impossible in creating a new theme for Superman that got people hype, gun to my head I don't remember any of the new themes in JL.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
He definitely phoned it in. Zimmer gave WW one of the GOAT themes in BvS and did the impossible in creating a new theme for Superman that got people hype, gun to my head I don't remember any of the new themes in JL.
His smug interviews pissed me even more. He was down talking the new themes and propping up his old work.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I enjoyed the movie but opening to less than $100 million is ridiculous. I'm sure it will make it's money back and maybe a small profit though. This will probably make $500-$600 million when it's finished it's theatrical run.

They're saying this movie might lose $100 million.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They're saying this movie might lose $100 million.

:jbhmm:Now that I think about it.

Production was $300 million.
Marketing and promotion is probably another $50 to $100 minion.

So that $350 to $400 million off the top.

The opening week box office numbers are important because the studios get 90%. But it drops each subsequent week after that. This doesn't boad well for DC:patrice:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:jbhmm:Now that I think about it.

Production was $300 million.
Marketing and promotion is probably another $50 to $100 minion.

So that $350 to $400 million off the top.

The opening week box office numbers are important because the studios get 90%. But it drops each subsequent week after that. This doesn't boad well for DC:patrice:
Box Office hasn't worked like that in a long time.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Not the profit/losses talks again :russ:

We went through this last year with BvS. Which had awful legs and still banked.

Wait a few weeks before doing this.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
still thinking of this shyt. that last battle scene on the surface of fukkin Mars with the Russian family was pure shyt. i think that was actually worse than the Doomsday effects diarrhea fight. the fukk was that? purple veins and shyt shooting in the ground. Parademons can fly through dimensions but can't get into a shytty Russian shed. Flash saving a truck while Superman saves a building could have been a great gag... if we had any clue there were other people there besides the stupid family.

and how do you incorporate the water man on Mars? make him surf bugs in the sky or some shyt, i don't fukkin know... he can use his trident as a spear, but he needs to be thrown by his teammate who he barely had any interaction with... but hey that's their big "I like you now, brother" moment.

the end battles in BvS and this should have been swapped. Doomsday seemed like more of a foe, and it was set in a shipping yard, right? That spot gives Aquaman use. That could make for cool Flash shyt. BvS already has the Batman vs Superman stuff AND Luthor, so you can get away with a bullshyt villian like Steppenwolf. and look if you're gonna say "well Steppenwolf leads to Darkseid," Marvel has been teasing Thanos for years, it's not like we'd forget about the hints towards Darkseid if the antagonists were swapped.
According to those reddit reports that family arc specifically was Whedons idea:yeshrug::ld:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Not the profit/losses talks again :russ:

We went through this last year with BvS. Which had awful legs and still banked.

Wait a few weeks before doing this.
Every time a new dceu film comes out disney stans turn into accountants.

the-accountant-ben-affleck-1.jpg