Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Forget about this movie, and SPOILERS OBVIOUSLY

Whos gonna be in the Legion of Doom?

Lex, deathstroke for sure.

Maybe manta. Cheetah if they introduce her in Ww2.

Im going to assume they will add a Suicide squad member for money. So maybe harley and joker? Deadshot? Black Adam makes sense too.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Forget about this movie, and SPOILERS OBVIOUSLY

Whos gonna be in the Legion of Doom?

Lex, deathstroke for sure.

Maybe manta. Cheetah if they introduce her in Ww2.

Im going to assume they will add a Suicide squad member for money. So maybe harley and joker? Deadshot? Black Adam makes sense too.
Probably Black Manta, Cheetah, and Black Adam. Maybe Captain Cold too.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
The more I think about, why not put Superman in the advertising and marketing besides making his scenes look like they're in Lois Lane's dream?

They might've missed out on kids, older people, and average moviegoers by not explicitly saying that Supes would be in this.

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
Watched it today. There were problems with it but I overall liked it.

Real disappointed there was no black suit:francis:

I feel like they had Superman dominate Steppenwolf so when Darkseid handles Superman easily, he’ll look like more of a threat

Hated Cyborg’s design but hopefully it’s just because he’s still learning his tech and will be smoother like it was starting to be at the end

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Well at least you're objective :pachaha:
shyt was just
z_B2_DAem.png

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Did it feel to anyone else like mamoa suddenly morphed into lobo during the final act. And my comic heads was the stuff with cyborg's body controlling him in line with his characterisation? Never watched that trash teen titans but I saw enough to know he was just a wisecracking comic relief. It seemed for this movie they jacked some of blue beetle and scarab, am I wrong?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The more I think about, why not put Superman in the advertising and marketing besides making his scenes look like they're in Lois Lane's dream?

They might've missed out on kids, older people, and average moviegoers by not explicitly saying that Supes would be in this.
They couldn't do that cuz well it's a spoiler...especially with the OG plans to make him a villian.. I think where they went wrong was batman. In every live action movie and animated feature he's always been somewhat overpowered, even as a senior citizen in TDKREturns. The very least they could have done is have the movie play out through his eyes. But he's just a scrub in this, cracking jokes, getting insulted without pushback and he even gets emasculated by WW..You don't make batman an irrelevant jobber(don't care if he's surrounded by gods) it's just counterintuitive