Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Idk wat dudes saw to give it a 8/8.5 out of 10....I rewatched the shyt on bootleg and was on my phone half the time. That first 50min is a true chore. Did anybody else notice gal gadot was like looking in the wrong spot when interacting with some of the characters? I thought I was tripping in the theater but there's a part after the the resurrection where she's talking to cyborg and he's in front of her but she's looking to the left for some reason. That's some amateur shyt right there.....Y'all gotta check out the end of the bootleg tho. When the credits start rolling one dude in the audience starts clapping and literally nobody else joins him and he stops. It's so fukking awkward :russ:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk wat dudes saw to give it a 8/8.5 out of 10....I rewatched the shyt on bootleg and was on my phone half the time. That first 50min is a true chore. Did anybody else notice gal gadot was like looking in the wrong spot when interacting with some of the characters? I thought I was tripping in the theater but there's a part after the the resurrection where she's talking to cyborg and he's in front of her but she's looking to the left for some reason. That's some amateur shyt right there.....Y'all gotta check out the end of the bootleg tho. When the credits start rolling one dude in the audience starts clapping and literally nobody else joins him and he stops. It's so fukking awkward :russ:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I think clapping at any movie is just the corniest trend that ever happened. When did this shyt start?

I remember people clapped at the end of transformers 2. The worst film I've ever seen in theatres

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I think clapping at any movie is just the corniest trend that ever happened. When did this shyt start?

I remember people clapped at the end of transformers 2. The worst film I've ever seen in theatres
I've only done it once. It was at the end of the final fight in the raid 2. Everybody clapped for that shyt. Never clapped while the credits rolled tho.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Critics are buggin this shyt was hot.

Way better than Wonder Woman and Thor.

First time I've left a DCEU film thinking :leon:.

Superman finally felt like Superman.

Cyborg was a nice surprise.

Steppenwolf slaughtering Amazons was :whoo:.

The action all around was great.

Only thing I didn't like was The Flash. That's hard for me to say cause he's my favorite DC hero. Not sure if it was the actor or the writing or both. I'm just glad he wasn't wearing that shiny armor shyt that they showed him wearing in all the promos.

Will definitely see this again in theaters.
What about Batman? What did it feel like? :usure:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

Agreed, only movie I been to that I felt cool with it was The Force Awakens, but that was more due to the fact Star Wars was back, not the movie itself.
Transformers 2 tho? :camby:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

First time I saw an audience clapping was Return Of The King when the mad king falls off the tower. Most ridiculous applause I ever heard was Spider-Man 3. Unless anyone actually involved in the production is present, I ain't clapping for shyt.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Audience clapped in my theater.

They also got giddy as hell with every Superman scene, especially when he joined the final fight with Steppenwolf.

End credits got no reaction. :mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Honestly, dont care how much money this made opening weekend, still enjoyed the fukk out of it...and not one person ive seen that has seen it thought it was bad..far from perfect but very enjoyable :manny:

You should care. They might end up taking a loss.

This ain't the fukking Titanic where it will stay in theaters for months and have people paying to see it 6 or 7 times.

Investors might lose money off of this movie which will kill future projects before they even get started.

DC has already ditched the DCEU and will focus on individual films. But they won't get much leeway. The margin for error is zero. It might even be too late at this point.