Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Justice League is suppose to make BANK. I'm seeing 96 million. IT did better than this. This is absolutely crazy on a :mindblown: scale. No way this shouldn't have been DC's biggest movie. 96 Million for JUSTICE LEAGUE BREH. That is mind blowing.

Snyder the gawd doing what Gawds do:youngsabo:....................crushing universes.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikkas act like IT wasn't a huge movie for the month of October :mjlol:

JL doing it around this time isn't bad.

Like I said, it received a standing ovation at my theater. I also plan on taking my nieces and nephews over the thanksgiving holiday

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This movie is just....

This kind of thing shouldn't be so lame. Outside of Aquaman, this movie was struggling non-stop.

and no, I will not :cape: for Cyborg just because he's a breh. Dude is one of the lamest fukking characters ever and DC keeps trying to make him happen. I'm done with it. :hhh:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Critics are buggin this shyt was hot.

Way better than Wonder Woman and Thor.

First time I've left a DCEU film thinking :leon:.

Superman finally felt like Superman.

Cyborg was a nice surprise.

Steppenwolf slaughtering Amazons was :whoo:.

The action all around was great.

Only thing I didn't like was The Flash. That's hard for me to say cause he's my favorite DC hero. Not sure if it was the actor or the writing or both. I'm just glad he wasn't wearing that shiny armor shyt that they showed him wearing in all the promos.

Will definitely see this again in theaters.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
A comic movie that has been had a bad rep due to most of its predecessors, coming out during the holidays/black friday, coming out a couple weeks after another major comic film that has good rep, didnt destroy in sales...shocking

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A comic movie that has been had a bad rep due to most of its predecessors, coming out during the holidays/black friday, coming out a couple weeks after another major comic film that has good rep, didnt destroy in sales...shocking
I didn't expect JL to destroy in sales but to get under 100 million. :picard:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
nikkas act like IT wasn't a huge movie for the month of October :mjlol:

JL doing it around this time isn't bad.

Like I said, it received a standing ovation at my theater. I also plan on taking my nieces and nephews over the thanksgiving holiday
IT came out in September fam, which is usually a dead month for movies next to January.

Before IT made $123 million, the highest opening weekend in September was $48 million.

Either way, these numbers for Justice League are terrible.