Reppin
NULL

:mjlol: THE SLOGAN OF THE MOVIE IS
"YOU CANT SAVE THE WORLD ALONE"

SUPER MAN CLEARLY CAN.
AND THEY COULDNT SAVE IT AS A GROUP.
:devil:
:evil:

Really don't see the problem :yeshrug: the Justice League minus Superman will have a tough time with most of Darkseid's lackeys. Whereas Superman can go 1 on 1 with them.
In the past, as shown in the flashback, it showed it took a collaborative effort from multiple tribes and heroes to stop Steppenwolf. They couldn't get that much help in the modern age so they sought out reviving Superman.:yeshrug:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I saw this yesterday and had to get my thoughts together and then of course there was Survivor Series last night :wow:

Anyway, I enjoyed it for the most part. The character stuff is the best part about the movie. Their interactions, gathering the team, voicing their philosophical differences, and seeing them work as a team. The action, outside of a few instances, left me feeling really meh tho. I loved the stuff with the Amazons and its the best action scene in the flick. It's engaging, the music is dope, and every bit of it works. Compare that to the climax which felt anti-climatic as hell and its not helped that Steppenwolf is a bad villain and character, at least the way the flick deals with him. The all cgi shyt hurt but also he's just bland and typical. If his name wasn't Steppenwolf, I wouldn't remember him:manny:

The league though? Loved them. Aquaman works, as does Flash (even though they should've called him Wally West) and even Cyborg worked, minus the sometimes wonky CGI. I've read it before and I'm sure it's been said here, but it looked like a Snyder movie and sounded like a Whedon movie. Which is probably the most obvious in Superman, which also worked for me and was perfect for the movie. I actually want to see a new superman movie.

Not all of the jokes worked (looking at you batman) but it's good because of all the character stuff and the fact they got that aspect right and the movie is on their shoulders. They just deserved a better threat to bring them all together
Starro?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah this was a great, honest review.

I felt the same way as well... Basically gave it the same grade (8.5).

I knew it was Joss with the cheese but I don't mind it.

I want them to continue, but agree they need to hurry up and push these out.

I know yall want to see Flash but I'm more interested in an Aquaman movie. Not sure if we need another Superman movie as well... Seeing as in the only villains that seem to fukk with him are MAJOR villains and that he has been in 3/5 DCEU movies anyway.

Would love to see the Batman movie but it's not needed and not sure if Ben wants to. Him vs Deathstroke would be dope... Joker again too.

But yeah, those WW, Flash, Aquaman movies might need to be made asap. I would want a Cyborg movie but he doesn't have as much of a name yet. I would wait to put him in another JL or jump into some other movies on some Tony Stark shyt before putting him in his own movie but if they do I'm still day one and hope they get Coogler to direct that too
Yeah I need to see more Cyborg. I was every impressed with they showed of him and would be down for at least a team up movie with him and Flash if neither gets a solo

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Justice League is suppose to make BANK. I'm seeing 96 million. IT did better than this. This is absolutely crazy on a :mindblown: scale. No way this shouldn't have been DC's biggest movie. 96 Million for JUSTICE LEAGUE BREH. That is mind blowing.

IT deserved its success I ain’t made at that. 96 million is a like warm as far as opening but justice league movie still has plenty to make bank

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Really don't see the problem :yeshrug: the Justice League minus Superman will have a tough time with most of Darkseid's lackeys. Whereas Superman can go 1 on 1 with them.
In the past, as shown in the flashback, it showed it took a collaborative effort from multiple tribes and heroes to stop Steppenwolf. They couldn't get that much help in the modern age so they sought out reviving Superman.:yeshrug:

Not to mention the only reason Steppenwolf was "awoken" was because superman is dead.

I liked the movie, I wish the studios would stop getting in their own way with the cuts, some of the stuff they left out takes away from the film and it goes from being neck and neck with Winter Solider to Civil War tier.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Just messing around. But I do wonder how the general audience would take a giant space starfish as the main villain :mjlol:
fukk that, bring in Cokeflame. :blessed:

Armless+Tiger+Man88888snow

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
fukk that, bring in Cokeflame. :blessed:

Armless+Tiger+Man88888snow

That could be Ricardo Moltaban (RIP) or Benecio Del Torro, but he in the wrong universe.

Thinking on the box office conundrum again, they should have spaced them a few years at least, let the anticipation build. Same kind of thing happened with Star Trek, pumping out films, multiple TV shows, and fans just said, "Hell with it" and the series died in early 2000s.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That could be Ricardo Moltaban (RIP) or Benecio Del Torro, but he in the wrong universe.

Thinking on the box office conundrum again, they should have spaced them a few years at least, let the anticipation build. Same kind of thing happened with Star Trek, pumping out films, multiple TV shows, and fans just said, "Hell with it" and the series died in early 2000s.
I think it has to do with the negative fan reaction to Batman vs Superman and the critics, wrongfully imo, panning this movie led to the lower than expected box office. The overall positive word of mouth might lead to the film having legs at the theater

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yeah I'm just hoping it has legs at this point. If can stay at 70-90m for a few weeks its a W.