Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Breh do you even know what you're talking about? Some of the shyt you're saying is trolling territory
Sorry if you don't know what I'm talking about.
If you don't just keep it moving , if you are looking for blind priase there are people here you can converse with though and you'll be just fine.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Watched the teaser a couple of times and it looks like DC is going for a lighter approach due to the backlash from Dawn of Justice. As long as the comedy is kept to a minimum with The Flash it will be cool.

Glad Miller cut his hair compared to the emo look he sported in the brief Dawn of Justice scene. Still not convinced of this guy but everyone has raved about his acting talent. I haven't seen any of his movies so i'll check them out to judge his acting quality. One thing I can really give props to DC films is they get quality actors to act in their movies.

Not feeling The Flash's costume. It might grow on me but I doubt it.

Cyborg looks ok. I understand that the movies are primarily based on the new 52 so Cyborg is a founding member of the Justice League but would rather have Manhunter. I still think the black general in Man of Steel/Secretary of State/Defense in Dawn of Justice is probably Martian Manhunter for some reason.

Aquaman looks like he'll be the breakout star in this movie like Black Panther was in Civil War. Would have never thought I would be excited for Aquaman LOL.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Sorry if you don't know what I'm talking about.
If you don't just keep it moving , if you are looking for blind priase there are people here you can converse with though and you'll be just fine.

Problem is that you're complaining about shyt that makes no sense. Ollie? Why does he need to be in this movie? GL is showing up in JL2 and Darkseid isn't in this movie, he sent his Uncle to retrieve the Motherboxes.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Problem is that you're complaining about shyt that makes no sense. Ollie? Why does he need to be in this movie? GL is showing up in JL2 and Darkseid isn't in this movie, he sent his Uncle to retrieve the Motherboxes.
Ollie and Hal should be in a justice league movie as well as martian manhunter.
You can't have GL just show up in JL2 without setting up the groundwork for the GLC previously, because then you'll have question as to if he was already there why didn't he intervene during the Zod incident.

Like I said its just a jumbled mess to me in terms of the characters they selected to be the founding members and how they are going about setting it up.

If you disagree fine, but i'm not going to agree with you.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The Trailer was cool but I don't think Zack and DC should give in and go away from the Dark tone. Every comicbook movie shouldn't be Comedic fluff. I felt they wanted a more lighthearted feel based on this trailer. Dare I say "Wonder Woman" looked more dark and harder?, lol. Again this is just the teaser and Superman wasn't even in it. I felt like this was the beginning of the movie they already filmmed because that's a long trailer for a first teaser. It was like they were trying to make up for the "Justice League Email" drama, lol. There is still much more to be shot. Overall it looked cool though. I just want to see them in action.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm not into the whole MC VS DC debate, but why are marvel fans in here going Ham :scust:

I lurk threads in the film room all the time. And I don't see DC stans/fans doing that to Marvel :scust:

Stop :scusts
I don't get it:stopitslime:
fukk all that marvel vs DC I'm just a 26 year old guy who enjoying all these movies coming out:yeshrug:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
First off this ain't even a legit trailer like Wonder Woman was ( :noah: ) so it ain't gonna be truly complete. The aqua man scenes were dope af hopefully the let him be a savage. Love how when flash used his powers u get that lightning effect and it's like he creates a speed space or sum shyt. Not liking his personality reminds me exactly of this cac at wrk; that awkward hyperness vibe but we'll see. Him n cyborgs costumes are meh, Bruce needed to keep the gray in his suit. wanna see more gadgets and stealth/ninja shyt from him dat bvs warehouse seen got me hooked; his lighter tone is ok when he's not batman but once dat suit is on he beta be on his shyt. Don't care bout cyborg in the slightest; movies tone will take getting used to since the dcu has been more serious in the past but I hope they manage it well n don't have too many corny moments or anything that messes up a serious flow (Hawkeye n black widow airport scene :scust: ). Hopefully DC got they shyt together as well as synder movie has potential.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Ollie and Hal should be in a justice league movie as well as martian manhunter.
You can't have GL just show up in JL2 without setting up the groundwork for the GLC previously, because then you'll have question as to if he was already there why didn't he intervene during the Zod incident.

Like I said its just a jumbled mess to me in terms of the characters they selected to be the founding members and how they are going about setting it up.

If you disagree fine, but i'm not going to agree with you.
Green Lantern might be in this movie. We don't know all the facts yet. I don't expect to see Green Arrow show up anytime soon.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I lurk threads in the film room all the time. And I don't see DC stans/fans doing that to Marvel :scust:

Stop :scusts
they havent had any legitimate reason to after they was talking mad shyt and got clapped up quick when BvS dropped

now their beloved DC is following marvels footsteps and making things "fun" so its funny seeing the praise when they bash Marvel for the same thing

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
my impressions of the footage is that it was straight :ehh:....from what they showed its just bruce meeting the members for the first time so the comedic elements are justified. I mean does it really have to be serious even for that portion? jeez can there be some sort of comic book feel to it? even in the justice league animated flick when they first met it was funny moments...but anyway, cyborg looks kinda lame and the flash suit is :patrice: at best...i already know ezra wont be anywhere near as charismatic as gustin and i felt the whole speedforce reveal was entirely too long but hopefully they edit it down when it finally does come out. Aquaman gonna be dope point blank period tho :blessed:

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Watched the teaser a couple of times and it looks like DC is going for a lighter approach due to the backlash from Dawn of Justice. As long as the comedy is kept to a minimum with The Flash it will be cool.

Glad Miller cut his hair compared to the emo look he sported in the brief Dawn of Justice scene. Still not convinced of this guy but everyone has raved about his acting talent. I haven't seen any of his movies so i'll check them out to judge his acting quality. One thing I can really give props to DC films is they get quality actors to act in their movies.

Not feeling The Flash's costume. It might grow on me but I doubt it.

Cyborg looks ok. I understand that the movies are primarily based on the new 52 so Cyborg is a founding member of the Justice League but would rather have Manhunter. I still think the black general in Man of Steel/Secretary of State/Defense in Dawn of Justice is probably Martian Manhunter for some reason.

Aquaman looks like he'll be the breakout star in this movie like Black Panther was in Civil War. Would have never thought I would be excited for Aquaman LOL.
Def check out lets talk about kevin on netflix...hes a good actor, hope hes a good match for the flash tho..