Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Try to hard? :russ:

I actually watch these DC shows, promoting them and will be watching this and enjoying it (bu bu bu bu but I'm a Marvel stan that hates DC):mindblown:

Can you say the same?:ohhh: What happened on last weeks ep of Arrow and dont google it:ufdup:

If you know I'm joking as you just stated then why are you in the next sentence contradicting it saying I'm taking this serious?:mjlol:

(oochie wally or one mic?):jbhmm:

Martha
Yeah nikka you a try hard:yeshrug:

Idgaf if you watch these shows. So does most the people in these threads

I have Arrow recorded and binge watch all these shows at the end of the seasons lately.. Been doing it to every show I watch because I don't have time. Arrow, Flash, Legends, etc... Except for Supergirl because I think her as a character is trash.

But I don't care to wait every week for shyt so i record them all so when I'm ready I will binge all of them one at a time.

I watch the Marvel shows too. I haven't even watched an episode of Punisher yet because ive been busy doing other shyt.

So as a person who watches most of the shows and be in most of the threads, I see you always making DC "jokes" but you really just be the only nikka laughing at them.

Especially in DC threads. Again, you try to hard for shyt that isn't paying you. You shyt on every DC movie damn near when there are people who actually enjoy them, but they are drowned out because of all your posts of corniness and shyt talking like you can't just say "I don't like this because..." Then kick rocks. Just being honest with you in particular.

Please, stop turning this forum into the trash that is the Arcadium... Thanks.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
This is how box office works man. How was it a small minority of Movie Goers when Thor had one of the Biggest OW of the year? Comic Book fans are some of the Biggest movie goers out there. Thor was still playing well so it splits audiences because it commands the same demos as JL if it opened by itself. It's funny you bring up BatsVSupes yet that didn't hurt WW WOM and she's in the same Universe and that film. Also "SS" did very well at the box office.

The bottom line is Thor did not open with any major films, it was literally by itself to make that OW. JL did not have that Luxary. I remember when BatVSupes was suppose to open the Same weekend as Civil war. If that happen they would of split audiences because again they command the same demographics. Thus DC movie a month a half back. So again I don't see how anyone can say Thor doing well didn't hurt this opening. Lastly WOM isn't as bad as people like to claim for these movies. Don't mistake the critics opinion with the general public:

n5kdcuD.png
It did "bad" because it didnt click with the majority of the audience and squandered the good will it had from previously pan DC films(MOS, SS & BVS). You cant keep making poorly received movies , the dark tone and depressing look probably remind the audience of BVS

if anything JL hurt Thor, Thor doing 700$+ in barely 3 week....god damn probably could've did more

Now the IDMI (or wtf) and audience score dont really matter when its full of the same multiple fake accounts voting up because they fanboyism. Some people vote without watching the movie

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah nikka you a try hard:yeshrug:

Idgaf if you watch these shows. So does most the people in these threads

I have Arrow recorded and binge watch all these shows at the end of the seasons lately.. Been doing it to every show I watch because I don't have time. Arrow, Flash, Legends, etc... Except for Supergirl because I think her as a character is trash.

But I don't care to wait every week for shyt so i record them all so when I'm ready I will binge all of them one at a time.

I watch the Marvel shows too. I haven't even watched an episode of Punisher yet because ive been busy doing other shyt.

So as a person who watches most of the shows and be in most of the threads, I see you always making DC "jokes" but you really just be the only nikka laughing at them.

Especially in DC threads. Again, you try to hard for shyt that isn't paying you. You shyt on every DC movie damn near when there are people who actually enjoy them, but they are drowned out because of all your posts of corniness and shyt talking like you can't just say "I don't like this because..." Then kick rocks. Just being honest with you in particular.

Please, stop turning this forum into the trash that is the Arcadium... Thanks.

Beloved.... if you really mean that and feel that way.... then as long as you equally say that to everyone else.... more power to you.

Show everyone you're the new sheriff in town. But if not:camby:

I said this movie was decent, I dont know what else you want from me.

RELAX

Martha

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Beloved.... if you really mean that and feel that way.... then as long as you equally say that to everyone else.... more power to you.

Show everyone you're the new sheriff in town. But if not:camby:

I said this movie was decent, I dont know what else you want from me.

RELAX

Martha
New sheriff :gucci:

My nikka I was just saying you especially, try too fukking hard in these threads.

Thats all.. I can't enjoy DC threads because of you or nikkas like you if there are more that blatantly stan one side RELIGIOUSLY..

I mean I could block you but I don't think of you as a poster worth blocking... I mean in other forums and threads, I don't see you as a bad enough poster to block and I rarely do that if at all. Just when you get in DC threads you go from 0-1000 with propoganda shytting on the movies, trying to change the narrative because people are sheep and don't even form their own opinions hardly without influence.

You said it was decent... Ok. What did you say in the 20+ posts afterwards?

If there are others that do and act as you do in these threads then I'll ask again, please stop turning this forum into the Arcadium. There's a reason hardly anyone except the same 5 nikkas post in it

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Do people know what a flop is? A flop is when a movie does not break even. Justice league will make its budget back plus more

Justice League is suppose to make BANK. I'm seeing 96 million. IT did better than this. This is absolutely crazy on a :mindblown: scale. No way this shouldn't have been DC's biggest movie. 96 Million for JUSTICE LEAGUE BREH. That is mind blowing.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
New sheriff :gucci:

My nikka I was just saying you especially, try too fukking hard in these threads.

Thats all.. I can't enjoy DC threads because of you or nikkas like you if there are more that blatantly stan one side like they didn't make both for comic heads.

I mean I could block you but I don't think of you as a poster worth blocking... I mean in other forums and threads. Just when you get in DC threads you go from 0-1000 with propoganda shytting on the movies, trying to change the narrative that it's a bad movie.

You said it was decent... Ok. What did you say in the 20+ posts afterwards?

If there are others that do and act as you do in these threads then I'll ask again, please stop turning this forum into the Arcadium. There's a reason hardly anyone except the same 5 nikkas post in it

Fair enough but I'm calling bullshyt cuz trying toooooo hard would be like some do by constantly spamming "attack hate propaganda" threads like many others do..... but I see you just ignore that or fail to mention that

Again... its crazy how for a whole summer since WW when shyt was flipped it was all good that way.... but now there is a problem. I will just assume that you was last on this area of the coli for that movie, but then took a hiatus and just came back today.

So I understand.... we good then and do as you must

LOL@ me low key giving props to something DC related as shytting on DC. Man The Coli:russ:

Martha

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
94 million but who's counting

It's inconceivable. I haven't seen a movie this year. I ALMOST went to see Thor. I may see Black Panther, but Marvel is starting to test my patience and this Infinity War better be done right. That being said this is just wow. As someone who just studies box office this shouldn't have happened. This is a legit all time failure. No way in hell could you tell me a movie with Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman would bring in less that shyt $120 million if we are being honest for an opening weekend.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
4cb311d72204a1576c97accdae8d0f4870-justice-league-poster.jpg

GRADE B + (4/5 STARS)

I was pleased, very please. It was EXACTLY like Super Friends growing up. The movie worked because the Chemistry with the team was flawless. Ben did a great job man. He really is a seasoned Batman. He showed Bruce's vulnerabilities very well. Gal is Wonder Woman. She really has already grown into this role. Sorry but the Cyborg hate was unwarranted. I though Ray Fisher did really good in the role. Yes Erza stole the movie with his personality. They better fast track a Solo Flash Movie. Kid was good. I was unsure if I would like this Auqaman but I did, something about his rough and tough act that really worked. As for Supes, I loved his resurrection and when he faught the whole team. He gave EVERYONE that work. I'm trying to understand the Steeponwolf hate too? Was he not Hard Body? Did he not body Everyone including the Amazon's and Auqa's fam? I love that he took on even Supes, Auqa and Wonder Woman with their God-like Powers. I thought he was menacing and gave everyone problems the whole way. As for the CGI, he looked like any typical CGI villain, it wasn't distracting to me neither was Cyborg's. LOL @ Joe Mortan, every time I see him I think of T2 and the Bomb, lol.

The ending made sense with his own army turning on him because of how ruthless he was. I thought this was the best paced Zack Comic Film of his career. He kept it moving very nicely. Now I could diffidently see what Joss did and honestly I thought his touches worked. Basically all that humor was Joss, some of the one-liners were a little corny (LOL @ Thirsty) but others lighten everything up. Sorry but this was better than the last Avengers film (Ultron) and almost as good as the 1st, IMO. It's amazing how they connected Batman's world (Alfred/Gordan), Supes world (Louis/Martha), Diana's World (Amazons) and Auqu's world (Atlantis) and it all flowed perfectly together. I left the theater like a little kid, I couldn't believe they got all their personalities. That was the Justice League for real. The sequel should be fast tracked for 2020. My only criticism is though the pacing was good, it dragged a little in the beginning when they were trying to put the team together. Also I wanted more Supes but I understand the point to the story was that he was dead. Critics were way wrong on this. Now as always I give my box office Analysis:

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic: $96,000,000 34.1%
+ Foreign: $185,500,000 65.9%
= Worldwide: $281,500,000

Surprising numbers Definitely coming in under 100 Million, Remember this is still November and most of the time only Hunger Games and Twilight movies do huge numbers this month. Before Thor 3, both Dr. Strange and Thor 2 opening in Nov to about 80-85 Million. I felt it could of matched Thor 3 but this is the Lowest OW for the DCEU that' s unfortunate but in fairness, "BatsVSupes" did ware the novelty of them being together on the screen. Notice that movie opened to 166 Million OW in March (And people were hating then saying that was bad, lol) It had a 81 Million OD but I don't think the film is the reason why. Also they were coming off WW amazing success, looks like it did about what WW did OW just 7 million short. There were other exterior factors including Thor 3 spiting the audience (Same Demographics) and the Independent film "Wonder" Breaking out. Also the Holidays are coming up so people finances are more tied to that. Thor did not have direct competition from a major comic film. With Thanksgiving, that should help it's legs.

I also believe RT did keep people on the fence so sadly these fanboy critics did effect the opening weekend. I don't think DC should be disappointed, they pulled off something that fans have been 30 years for doing this film. But they have to be smart wit their next releases. Again Solo Flash movie, Supes 2 needs to also be on the table. Of Course WW 2 and again Justice League Sequel. This movie made me appreciate "BatsVSupes" because that was really "Justice League" prequel. This was the sequel. Also "Suicide Squad" feels like a Spin Off now where as "Man of Steel, BatsVSupes, WW and JL" all fit perfectly together. Both After Credits Scenes were dope and set up future sequels really well. This 80's baby is very happy with the final film. LOL @ Luther's League. Anyways. Hopefully Justice League 2 for 2020.

Superfriends_%281980%29.jpg
Yeah this was a great, honest review.

I felt the same way as well... Basically gave it the same grade (8.5).

I knew it was Joss with the cheese but I don't mind it.

I want them to continue, but agree they need to hurry up and push these out.

I know yall want to see Flash but I'm more interested in an Aquaman movie. Not sure if we need another Superman movie as well... Seeing as in the only villains that seem to fukk with him are MAJOR villains and that he has been in 3/5 DCEU movies anyway.

Would love to see the Batman movie but it's not needed and not sure if Ben wants to. Him vs Deathstroke would be dope... Joker again too.

But yeah, those WW, Flash, Aquaman movies might need to be made asap. I would want a Cyborg movie but he doesn't have as much of a name yet. I would wait to put him in another JL or jump into some other movies on some Tony Stark shyt before putting him in his own movie but if they do I'm still day one and hope they get Coogler to direct that too