Reppin
Texas

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
why people keep ignoring this blows me (no pun intended) every time :mjlol:

I mean we have to at some point we gotta cut the bullshyt and be straight up!!

MarthaFreakers won’t even let Star Lord dancing or Trevor get a pass.

Imagine if on the flip side when Stark was inprisoned and Marvel discussed scenes with him getting raped by the 10 Ring soldiers and sucking dikk in addition to beating him trying to make him create weapons for them.

THESE SAME NICCAS WOULD STILL BE TROLLING THAT shyt TODAY!

Marvel would never live that down to the same folks, no matter if that shyt was scripted, storyboarded, filmed, cut, etc

Martha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Was listening to Campea say how Marvel fans shouldn't be happy about the low opening because it's a bad look to casual fans who don't care about the DC/Marvel battle.

I guess he's right some people just see superheroes.

same thing Kevin Feige said weeks ago. nikkas don’t hear him tho

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
The DCEU is influenced by the New 52 so that's why Cyborg is in the film. As for Green Lantern I wish he was a team member but I guess WB felt 7 characters would be too much especially since the majority of the character didn't have solo films prior to Justice League.
The dude who play cyborg is really good. He would've kill the green lantern role

if DC drop him , Marvel need scoop him up :jawalrus:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
d3xnM5O.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Anyway

Just seen it. This forum is almost worse than the Arcadium..

I give it a solid grade. People in the theater enjoyed it. Even I laughed at parts I thought were going to be too cringey trying to be all jokey like Marvel movies.

Steppenwolf was a dope villain. Actually a lil scary (might've been a lil too CGI-ish but he was 9ft tall). He was tough to handle for MOST heros (see spoilers).

Wonder Woman was cool. Gal didn't miss a real beat from her movies

Cyborg (who's costume seemingly got the flack) was dope too me. More on his costume later in spoilers

Barry/Flash was the one I seemingly liked and disliked at the same time. I thought his jokes were going to be corny but they were surprisingly funny. His mannerisms were just too feminine for me but that shyt at the end (with them all looking onward) had me rolling because of his face when interacting with Cyborg. I will talk more about what I disliked later in spoilers

Batman seemed like he didn't miss a beat either. I still prefer the scarier Batman to the more lighthearted, team oriented one but it wasn't too bad. It kinda reminded me of the JL batman except that one was a lot LESS talkative. Ben still plays a good drunk and you can tell dude hits the sauce a lil too hard

Aquaman was my favorite. Can't wait for his standalone. His Steppenwolf scene made me want to watch his movie asap. A couple corny things here and there, but dude was basically the Ralphael of the group it seems

Ok, spoiler time

alright, so the things I didn't like about the movie were all in the aesthetics and details.

For one, I was so used to the guy who played Commissioner Gordon as being the Jonah Jameson from the Spiderman movies that I got him mixed up.

Snyder had to drop a couple BS oneliners in it from Aquaman and Cyborg that made me:hhh:

The poses Snyder had them doing sometimes were WAY too over the top. Kinda like Watchmen a lil bit but those were meant to be exaggerated imo. These were like OK.. We know who most of these guys are. No need for the superhero landings and shyt.

Clark coming back wasn't really a surprise thanks to fakkits of the coli, but he came back that was different than what I thought he would. When he was actually looking at Flash while Flash was running around him was hilarious af. He seemed overpowered a lil bit but thats why I was never a huge fan of him. He was too strong even for the damn Justice League by themselves.. But I've always like Henry Cavilles portrayal of Superman though. Less goofy and goody 2shoes. This one shouldve made Supernerds happy because he was still jokey and shyt just not goofy af. Him and Flash had probably the funniest scenes outside of Flash and Cyborg or the WonderWoman/Aquaman scene.

I was expecting GL since they showed the Lantern Corps in the beginning but i guess there's time for all that.

I was also expecting more Darkseid influence. His name was only mentioned once. The ending had me completely confused as well. I thought this was leading up to Darkseids return but obviously it was leading up to the next Batman movie and the Legion Of Doom which I'm not necessarily mad at. I also expect new Aquaman/Flash/WonderWoman movies as well somehow. There were small setups for each. Aquaman needed more time in his kingdom imo... Aquaman reminded me of Thor if Thor wasn't afraid to bump a line of coke off a strippers ass..

The Cyborg costume changed at the end, for the lames complaining about it all in the previews. He evolved it right on the spot so I expect more changes later. It looked more normal after that

Steppenwolf was dope to me, just a lil too CGI. But like I said I guess he had to to be 9ft tall. He was a lot to handle kinda like Superman and the parademons helped him out a lot it seemed. But the thing was, once Superman flew in it was really like welp... Game over. But I've always felt that way with Superman... Unless you got a magic glowing rock he's indestructible.

I liked how well the team fought together too. Like one scene led to another that led to another.

They made Barry a lil TOO stupid imo considering that he's supposed to be brilliant as well, but he played the socially awkward guy pretty well though

Also, they didn't give a lot of backstory on where Steppenwolf came back from and where he's been for 5K years. I'm guessing thats directors cut shyt

Cyborg was dope to me. He reminded me more of Batman than Batman did sometimes. in this one. In the shadows, brooding, being a dikk, focused, brilliant, lack of humor with others but it turned out to be actually funny, etc.

So thats all I can remember really. I enjoyed it, most of the theater really enjoyed it, the backstory made sense, it was funny without being too cheesy, and I look forward to more.

It received a standing ovation from most of the theater.

8.5 out of 10

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Was listening to Campea say how Marvel fans shouldn't be happy about the low opening because it's a bad look to casual fans who don't care about the DC/Marvel battle.

:mjlol:campea dont know shyt. If his bullshyt ring true why did Thor make so much money (Praise by audiences & critics ) but JL didnt huhhh, it came right after

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

that'd make sense if they werent raking in money after all of DCEU's prior failures. the casuals see this at the opening credits
MarvelOpening.gif

they are expecting quality and to be entertained. black panther will break more records. nobody is going to be thinking about how JL flopped when they are packing the theater to see more quality entertainment in February

:mjlol:campea dont know shyt. If his bullshyt ring true why did Thor make so much money (Praise by audiences & critics ) but JL didnt huhhh, it came right after
that DC logic :marvelpachaha:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Look on the brightside DC brehs..... DC still gonna give yall a JUSTICE LEAGUE teamup yall can be proud of. With a Flash that actually can fight and run

Jokes and Quips courtesy of DC:hubie:

Martha

Bruh you try TOO hard in these threads

Why can't you just say you don't like something and move on?

You come with corny joke after corny joke because you stan Marvel like they pay you, then you end it with a witty "Martha" in EVERY DC THREAD

Repeatedly...

Some of us don't take this DC/Marvel shyt as serious as you do and actually enjoy both without spreading dumbass propaganda for or against them.

If you gave this a lower rating the Age of Ultron then you know you're full of shyt

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bruh you try TOO hard in these threads

Why can't you just say you don't like something and move on?

You come with corny joke after corny joke because you stan Marvel like they pay you, then you end it with a witty "Martha" in EVERY DC THREAD

Repeatedly...

Some of us don't take this DC/Marvel shyt as serious as you do and actually enjoy both without spreading dumbass propaganda for or against them.

If you gave this a lower rating the Age of Ultron then you know you're full of shyt

Try to hard? :russ:

I actually watch these DC shows, promoting them and will be watching this and enjoying it (bu bu bu bu but I'm a Marvel stan that hates DC):mindblown:

Can you say the same?:ohhh: What happened on last weeks ep of Arrow and dont google it:ufdup:

If you know I'm joking as you just stated then why are you in the next sentence contradicting it saying I'm taking this serious?:mjlol:

(oochie wally or one mic?):jbhmm:

Gotdamn my G... just fukking RELAX

Martha

Last edited: