Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
What happened to the nightmare sequence in BVS I assumed that would tie into this movie with the Flash playing a key role trying to reverse the events.
Yeah and why didn't they even acknowledge that? I can understand that Barry wouldn't know what he was talking about but Bruce should have been kind of shook or something since a guy he didn't know until recently showed up in his nightmare.

Also when Barry said Lois is the key in BvS maybe it could have been a hint to Justice League where Batman had Lois as backup in case Superman didn't recognize anything and went crazy. I'm probably reaching with that though.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
the whole team, probably; in a 1v1, probably not.....steppenwolf is a bad muthafukka.....he actually killed supe and ww in the comics....

HE COULDNT DO shyt WITH SUPES IN THE MOVIE
AND WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE MOVIE
NOT THE COMICS.
:devil:
:evil:

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
this isnt true....he was the villain of this movie, but not of the universe....there is no 'villain of the universe'.....even with that said, there's darkseid, the legion of doom, brainac, and the new gods, which they can go against, which were all hinted at in this movie....
u think they gonna make another movie after this one now???? Between reviews and afflecks commitment it looks like this is a wrap folks. This movie could have been handled much better. If you pay a man like Snyder to make his vision ( we already know his style from watchmen and 300) a reality than you just gotta let him do his thing. I can tell DC and the film company were so thirsty to make criticism happy they put mad restrains on Snyder's creativity. But I guess with the tragic situation with his daughter happening either way this movie was doomed...oh well

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I can appreciate all you guys admiration for Snyder with all the “man they should’ve just let him do his thing”

But for me..... after Sucker Punch and knowing if he had control of a Batman origin story he’d have Bruce Wayne in prison getting gangraped and sucking dikks.......

It’s kinda difficult for me to trust Snyder and put too much faith in him.

And I absolutely loved 300 and really liked Watchmen.

Martha

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
And btw the scene where stepenwolf takes his first l and all his demons had to hold him back had him lookin like a dawg wit mad heart. Only to bytch up in the end and start running from some weak ass demon troopers. I like steppenwolf when he's used ONLY as a henchmen for darkseid

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u think they gonna make another movie after this one now???? Between reviews and afflecks commitment it looks like this is a wrap folks. This movie could have been handled much better. If you pay a man like Snyder to make his vision ( we already know his style from watchmen and 300) a reality than you just gotta let him do his thing. I can tell DC and the film company were so thirsty to make criticism happy they put mad restrains on Snyder's creativity. But I guess with the tragic situation with his daughter happening either way this movie was doomed...oh well

hell yea they gonna make more movies cause the shyts make money....so far, all the movies have made money and they kept expanding the scope of the universe no matter the reviews, reports, etc....that aint finna stop now just cause the movie didnt have the opening day weekend people hoped for....

as for ben, bats is bigger than him, and no matter how well he's played the role, he can be replaced....one way they can do it that will make sense: in the reeves batman movie, at some point, have him go to a lazarus pit...that gives them the chance to change actors cause bats will be 'younger'.....

i agree that WB should be letting the directors they hire do their thing....they did with snyder (mos, bvs) & jenkins (ww), but they didnt with jl nor ss....we'll see how they do with wan and reeves......