Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
I went to see it at 10 am Sunday morning after a full nights sleep and drifted off twice.

My wife had to wake me up. Only thing memorable to me were the Flash and Affleck as old Bat man.

I LOVE old batman the same way I love logan, just sick of it but morally obliged to do whats right cause he's good at it.
Even with me not enjoying most of these DC movies so far, I hope we get an Affleck Batman solo still. They could either do Under the red hood (since we know robin is dead already in the DCEU from BvS). Or on of the other late Batman story lines. We don't need a new Batman origin story, and I'm glad they didn't bother so far.

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are DC planning to do a Cyborg movie or is he not established enough in DC Universe to warrant a stand-alone film?

When WB first started publicly announcing their film slates years in advanced they had Cyborg listed as a solo film........and everyone laughed.

I like Cyborg as a character, but he's never really worked in a solo setting. Cyborg's greatest stories are all within the context of him being a Teen Titan.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Comic book fatigue?

Really??

Let me ask this.

Honestly....

How many comedy, thriller, drama, action adventure, shooter, horror or etc movies do we have a year?

And how is it never a fatigue for them but there’s always talk of fatigue with comic book movies?

Martha

those are classic genres and ourside of action there are hardly ever blockbusters

CBM are blockbusters the way they are promoted which can cause fatigue. especially when you’re seeing the same heros over and over.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
those are classic genres and ourside of action there are hardly ever blockbusters

CBM are blockbusters the way they are promoted which can cause fatigue. especially when you’re seeing the same heros over and over.

Logan and Spider-Man Homecoming just did huge numbers despite having a bunch of previous films over the span of nearly two decades.

If Justice League had better marketing and wasn't saddled with the negative rep of previous DCEU films it'd have done well.

Black Panther is going to do numbers and that's only a few months away and has more legit buzz than Justice League had leading up to it's release. If you make a good movie and promote it properly people will generally go see it.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
QkPdfCG.gif

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I was really excited to see a preview of aquaman's world only to find out it got cut on the cutting table. Like common, you want to viewers to be excited for the next movie you are preparing but nope let's cut it.

Also at the end I was like why is batman ever here ?? A batman stand alone makes total sense, the bad guys he can handle. But put him in JL it just doesnt make sense anymore.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
How can you say it’s comic book fatigue when Spidey, Wonder Woman, Guardians and soon with Thor all made over $800 million.

Logan made over $600 million with a budget under $100 million and it was rated R.

Like has been said countless times, there aren’t that many comic book movies a year.

This year there was only 6, 7 if you want to count Lego Batman. So only 7 comic book movies out of the hundreds of movies released a year.

The problem is WB rushing shyt, being over reactionary and giving Snyder control early on.

Last edited:

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Logan and Spider-Man Homecoming just did huge numbers despite having a bunch of previous films over the span of nearly two decades.

If Justice League had better marketing and wasn't saddled with the negative rep of previous DCEU films it'd have done well.

Black Panther is going to do numbers and that's only a few months away and has more legit buzz than Justice League had leading up to it's release. If you make a good movie and promote it properly people will generally go see it.
i agree i was just explaining why people say they are fatigued

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

It's called building a brand.

Star Wars only released 2 trailers and will make over a billion world wide easily.

Marvel has a loyal following big enough now that they can introduce new characters and even make a Thor 3 with confidence. Marvel also learns from past mistakes.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I was really excited to see a preview of aquaman's world only to find out it got cut on the cutting table. Like common, you want to viewers to be excited for the next movie you are preparing but nope let's cut it.

Also at the end I was like why is batman ever here ?? A batman stand alone makes total sense, the bad guys he can handle. But put him in JL it just doesnt make sense anymore.

Nope any failures in showing Batman's strengths are down to the writer and director

How can you say it’s comic book fatigue when Spidey, Wonder Woman, Guardians and soon with Thor all made over $800 million.

Logan Made over $600 million with a budget under $100 million and it was rated R.

Like has been said countless times, there aren’t that many comic book movies a year.

This year there was only 6, 7 if you want to count Lego Batman. So only 7 comic book movies out of the hundreds of movies released a year.

The problem is WB rushing shyt, being over reactionary and giving Snyder control early on.

I'll tell you how you can say it. You can say it when your looking for excuses

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I think BvS is a shytty movie itself but this film got altered more. I was wondering why everyone's suits look corny and overall silly. It's the color palette. They were made with Synders depressing color scheme in mind. It's why those Batfleck promo shots look goofy but in BvS it looks awesome. Superman in this film is really bright....you can even see how certain scenes we're brightened when contrasted to the first trailer. It's a blatant difference.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:francis:SO THEY COMPLETELY BUSHED THE KNIGHTMARE, EVIL SUPERMAN, DARKSEID, FLASH GOING BACK INTO TIME ANGLE.

I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THAT PLAY OUT.

:francis:this how i felt

LMAO

ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS WAKE SUPERMAN UP
AND EARTH IS SAVED.

THERE WAS NO POINT IN BUILDING A TEAM.
:devil:
:evil:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are DC planning to do a Cyborg movie or is he not established enough in DC Universe to warrant a stand-alone film?

they talked about a solo movie, then those plans changed to a team-up movie with flash.....at this point, who knows....

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie will be fine once Star Wars rolls around. I think Affleck`s problems and weak promotion hurt this. Have the green lantern corps and the Martian Manhunter ready to go along with Shazam for the next film. Do man of steel two as well, it can`t hurt at this point.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:francis:this how i felt

what's the problem with this? he's fukking supe, he's supposed to save the day....with that said, he didnt do it alone in the movie, and to act like he did is not being genuine....steppenwolf showed he could whoop they asses in 1v1s, even a couple 2/3v1s, but he wasnt beating the whole team, which was the point....