Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I'm thinking they just wanna add a touch of Wally into Barry's personality. Typical of Hollywojd to do things like this. When they bring in Hal then the comedy will be more between the 2.
Man gonna be tough to have a movie where you have Darkseid attacking Earth an no lanterns involved to bring them in later. IMHO.
Now would be a perfect time to introduce Ollie as well, movie is just aimless IMHO.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
the #goalpost moving by mahv-L stans is straight disgustya

typical mahv-L Stan: Bvs was too dark, why wasn't there any humor in it? I cant take my kids to this movie

based Snyder da gawd responds and sprinkles in a lighter tone and humor

typical mahv-L Stan: I dont like the quips, batman never cracks a single joke evah

:mjlol: C'mon cuz

anyways.... All I gotta say is based Snyder da gawd bout to bless us all

:blessed:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Man gonna be tough to have a movie where you have Darkseid attacking Earth an no lanterns involved to bring them in later. IMHO.
Now would be a perfect time to introduce Ollie as well, movie is just aimless IMHO.
Let it breath, man. :comeon:

shyts fresh. And I'm sure GL will be involved when the actual movie comes out with Darkseid. :comeon:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I'm not really feeling t he Flash costume. but Big screen Barry looks fun.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Let it breath, man. :comeon:

shyts fresh. And I'm sure GL will be involved when the actual movie comes out with Darkseid. :comeon:
They killed this movie when they opted for "diversity" instead of good storylines and building the film world before making this movie.
They are behind the 8 ball hard IMHO

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
tumblr_inline_o9nshb2nXE1qc7g7w_540.gif
oh shyt :mjlol: whats this from?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

They killed this movie when they opted for "diversity" instead of good storylines and building the film world before making this movie.
They are behind the 8 ball hard IMHO

Breh do you even know what you're talking about? Some of the shyt you're saying is trolling territory

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Still kinda hard to believe this is still coming out next year with Snyder still attached

I was certain WB was going to delay this after seeing how bad BvS fell off at the box office after it's opening day