Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Idk think so. I heard its underperforming in China and the lowest in European opening for the superhero genre

300 million to make some lackluster slugfest with the most popular character (Batman ) be the weakest and useless superhero in ages. Batman is basically the team Black Widow

But at least black widow has sex appeal.

Like I said before pairing Batman with superman sounds good on paper but in a live action movie.. :mjpls:

Plus his suit is basically a glorified costume. Which is probably why Marvel decided to give his suit new tech. Batman is basically a dial up internet super hero in a digital cinematic universe.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I agree... I was talking about both.

This Flash was too jittery and weird, somewhat cowardly too. Like if this was a Flash that maybe was still new to it and possibly on 1st suit that was bootleg version before the reup level then maybe I can see it. But this Flash seems like he was Flash for a little bit and his suit was high tech.... he seem like he should be more experienced

Martha
He literally says in the movie that he's NEVER fought crime before. :stopitslime:

Saw it yesterday with my daughter in 3D. I thought it was dope. Wanted more Supes but when he came around it was dope.

Plenty of action. Wanted to see Bats fukk some more shyt up. Crazy how Aquamans story was shortened.

B+

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People mentioned giving the DCEU a soft reboot. It's already a soft reboot. GL was the original intended cinematic film starter.

:francis:this how i felt

I liked the movie but this is undeniably true.

Even Campea like :mjcry: now after the opening weekend numbers.

He one of the biggest fans of this, saw it 4 times.

:dwillhuh:How did Whedon almost kill Avengers with Ultron when despite not being as well received as the first, it was still generally reviewed well by critics and financially it made $1.4 billion compared to $1.5 billion of the first.

When you really pay attention to it, Ultron set up a lot of whats going on in the MCU right now.

It legit did. AOU Honest Trailers even mentions this.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He literally says in the movie that he's NEVER fought crime before. :stopitslime:

Saw it yesterday with my daughter in 3D. I thought it was dope. Wanted more Supes but when he came around it was dope.

Plenty of action. Wanted to see Bats fukk some more shyt up. Crazy how Aquamans story was shortened.

B+

That wasn’t exactly crime and I’m talking about on a bravery scale...... you do know TV Flash too wasn’t exactly a crime fighter till he got his powers right?

Martha

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:salute:I'll look into it and rep each one of yall when I can.
Good CG is Rocket Rac00n

Bad CG is Enchantress' brother

Good CG is First Flight from MoS

Bad CG is Iron Man in Civil War without the mask at the airport

What people point out is how flat the background is. There's a scene in the Star Wars prequels where it's horrendous. Two actually. One with palpatine and Anakin, the other with obi wan and mace windu

Edit: last example is the last two planet of the apes movies, CG in that is Oscar worthy

Good CGI is nearly every CGI scene in Man of Steel

good cgi is when you dont even recognize its cgi. my example of good cgi is whatever team marvel/disney uses to de-age actors

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Like i said, i am baffled by the response. Even though you can tell a lot was cut, i still thought the movie was really good. It was more than coherent, and the interactions between the team was great. Batman really was a leader, and called out diana on her bullshyt

Cyborg was a lot better than i thought. Didnt think he would fit as well, but he was great. Bats was perfect except for a couple of forced Whedon liners. Diana was Diana. Aqua was cool, and i like ezra but the quips made him unbearable towards the end. Everything aint a joke.

Mera giving aqua shyt after they just fought steppenwolf.:stopitslime: i know the scene was edited down but neither one was like "who the fukk is that" :gucci:

The action was really cool. The Amazonian sequence is one of my favorite in any comic movie:wow:

The first fight with steppenwolf at the warehouse:wow:

Superman peaking at flash :wow:

I didnt even think the cgi for Steppenwolf was bad. They act like he was Incubus level bad. How was he worse than dormmamu, surtur, or Thanos in Gotg? That said the purple shyt at the end was horrendous :scusthov:

Whedon's russian family was just :camby:

I really disliked how jokey supes was towards the end. Like the gravity of it all was lost on him.

The ancient lesson was cool, but i wish it were longer. I know they cut stuff from it which sucks. Maybe they could have opened the movie with that instead, to give steppen more backstory.

Anyone know which green lantern that was?

All in all, i really enjoyed it. Id watch this over The Avengers any day. :yeshrug:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is obviously a "late to the party" post, and i haven't seen it yet (probably going Tuesday) but how in the holy fukk do you cgi a mustache off? Wouldn't it be easier for the other movie to cgi on on?! Is it b/c this movie has a bigger effects department than a MI movie would have? How did a mustache become one of the most talked about things in this movie? baffling. they couldn't properly work around a goddamn mustache?
They should've just let Henry keep his facial hair. As a matter of fact it actually would've made sense movie wise too.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
this is obviously a "late to the party" post, and i haven't seen it yet (probably going Tuesday) but how in the holy fukk do you cgi a mustache off? Wouldn't it be easier for the other movie to cgi on on?! Is it b/c this movie has a bigger effects department than a MI movie would have? How did a mustache become one of the most talked about things in this movie? baffling. they couldn't properly work around a goddamn mustache?
I didnt even notice his mustache at all or that it was even CGI'd off and didnt think about it at all. :manny:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Should have slapped a fake beard on him and called it a day.
Couldve got this as a post credit scene
giphy.gif

:banderas:

Daps
just got back. The movie was dope. Better than wonder woman and just as good as Thor if not maybe a tad bit better. Poor CGI on cyborg in some scenes but Thor has just as bad CGI. Poor background on the villain but so was Thor. I really think theirs spies just plotting to destroy DC rep. Aquabro was dope and I like the lantern corps cameo. I hope Whedon and Snyder stick around for the sequel and so forth. I guess going forward, I'm ignoring rotten tomatoes.

Only 2 scenes pissed me off as plot holes
Lois Lane calling Clark out in front of the police. Aquaman calling Bruce bats in that other village.

I'm #Marvelgang all day and I genuinely don't understand the disdain for this movie. It was like watching justice league unlimited, very nostalgic and entertaining.

Last edited:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
:francis:

Saw it last night

:francis:

Why they do my favorite character like that... Bats

Flash was so corny and his suit was trash. I'm tired of cringing at these jokes while watching these comic book movies (Marval, DC). If I wanted humor I will go see a comedy. The villain wasn't that bad. They should have went more in depth about Cyborg background. It felt like the movie was missing scenes

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
just got back. The movie was dope. Better than wonder woman and just as good as Thor if not maybe a tad bit better. Poor CGI on cyborg in some scenes but Thor has just as bad CGI. Poor background on the villain but so was Thor. I really think theirs spies just plotting to destroy DC rep. Aquabro was dope and I like the lantern corps cameo. I hope Whedon and Snyder stick around for the sequel and so forth. I guess going forward, I'm ignoring rotten tomatoes.

Only 2 scenes pissed me off as plot holes
Lois Lane calling Clark out in front of the police. Aquaman calling Bruce bats in that other village.

I'm #Marvelgang all day and I genuinely don't understand the disdain for this movie. It was like watching justice league unlimited, very nostalgic and entertaining.

Jeff Goldblums presence alone > Justice League.

Plus marvel simply knows how to market their shyt better.