Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Even Campea like :mjcry: now after the opening weekend numbers.

He one of the biggest fans of this, saw it 4 times.

in truth, I haven't bothered to watch it yet after finding out about how much Whedon shyt made it in there. There's no wonder it flopped at the box office. Whedon damn near killed the Avengers franchise with Age of Ultron and that bullshyt.

So with Snyder gone, I think Whedon definitely gotta go and I wouldn't let him make the Batgirl flick. It'd be horrible. Hopefully Johns, Patty, Wan and Reeves will restore the feelin. :ehh: :manny:

I will probably catch a matinee maybe at some point. First DC movie I ain't seen opening weekend.
:dwillhuh:How did Whedon almost kill Avengers with Ultron when despite not being as well received as the first, it was still generally reviewed well by critics and financially it made $1.4 billion compared to $1.5 billion of the first.

When you really pay attention to it, Ultron set up a lot of whats going on in the MCU right now.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
in truth, I haven't bothered to watch it yet after finding out about how much Whedon shyt made it in there. There's no wonder it flopped at the box office. Whedon damn near killed the Avengers franchise with Age of Ultron and that bullshyt.

So with Snyder gone, I think Whedon definitely gotta go and I wouldn't let him make the Batgirl flick. It'd be horrible. Hopefully Johns, Patty, Wan and Reeves will restore the feelin. :ehh: :manny:

I will probably catch a matinee maybe at some point. First DC movie I ain't seen opening weekend.

Look man... we got a bye today.

Not too many good 4pm (or 1 if you west coast) games on right now.

Do it for your fanbase.... go head and get that ticket for the earliest show and watch it now breh. Do it quick enough and you'll be able to watch it before Survivor Series starts.

But do this for them Beloved.

GIVE WHEDON A CHANCE:mjcry:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Do people know what a flop is? A flop is when a movie does not break even. Justice league will make its budget back plus more

Breh.... you talking crazy outchea.... that isnt a flop on the coli..... I mean just a few months back or this summer brehs in here taught me that a flop is when your movie doesnt make a Billy

So at this point who knows?:yeshrug:

Martha

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
4cb311d72204a1576c97accdae8d0f4870-justice-league-poster.jpg

GRADE B + (4/5 STARS)

I was pleased, very please. It was EXACTLY like Super Friends growing up. The movie worked because the Chemistry with the team was flawless. Ben did a great job man. He really is a seasoned Batman. He showed Bruce's vulnerabilities very well. Gal is Wonder Woman. She really has already grown into this role. Sorry but the Cyborg hate was unwarranted. I though Ray Fisher did really good in the role. Yes Erza stole the movie with his personality. They better fast track a Solo Flash Movie. Kid was good. I was unsure if I would this Auqaman but I did, something about his rough and tough act that really worked. As for Supes, I loved his resurrection and when he faught the whole team. He gave EVERYONE that work. I'm trying to understand the Steepenwolf hate too? Was he not Hard Body? Did he not body Everyone including the Amazon's and Auqa's fam? I love that he took on even Supes, Auqa and Wonder Woman with their God-like Powers. I thought he was menacing and gave everyone problems the whole way. As for the CGI, he looked like any typical CGI villain, it wasn't distracting to me.

The ending made sense with his own army turning on him because of how ruthless he was. I thought this was the best paced Zack Comic Film of his career. He kept it moving very nicely. Now I could diffidently see what Joss did and honestly I thought his touches worked. Basically all that humor was Joss, some of the one-liners were a little corny (LOL @ Thirsty) but others lighten everything up. Sorry but this was better than the last Avengers film (Ultron) and almost as good as the 1st. It's amazing how they connected Batman's world (Alfred/Gordan), Supes world (Louis/Martha), Diana's World (Amazons) and Auqu's world (Atlantis) and it all flowed perfectly together. I left the theater like a little kid, I couldn't believe they got all their personalities. That was the Justice League for real. The sequel should be fast tracked for 2020. My only criticism is though the pacing was good, it dragged a little in the beginning when they were trying to put the team together. Also I wanted more Supes but I understand the point to the story was that he was dead. Critics were way wrong on this. Now as always I give my box office Analysis:

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic: $96,000,000 34.1%
+ Foreign: $185,500,000 65.9%
= Worldwide: $281,500,000

Surprising numbers Definitely coming in under 100 Million, Remember this is still November and most of the time only Hunger Games and Twilight movies do huge numbers this month. Before Thor 3, both Dr. Strange and Thor 2 opening in Nov to about 80-85 Million. I felt it could of matched Thor 3 but this is the Lowest OW for the DCEU that' s unfortunate but in fairness, "BatsVSupes" did ware the novelty of them being together on the screen. Notice that movie opened to 166 Million OW in March (And people were hating then saying that was bad, lol) It had a 81 Million OD but I don't think the film is the reason why. Also they were coming off WW amazing success, looks like it did about what WW did OW just 7 million short. There were other exterior factors including Thor 3 spiting the audience (Same Demographics) and the Independent film "Wonder" Breaking out. Also the Holidays are coming up so people finances are more tied to that. Thor did not have direct competition from a major comic film. With Thanksgiving, that should help it's legs.

I also believe RT did keep people on the fence so sadly these fanboy critics did effect the opening weekend. I don't think DC should be disappointed, they pulled off something that fans have been 30 years for doing this film. But they have to be smart wit their next releases. Again Solo Flash movie, Supes 2 needs to also be on the table. Of Course WW 2 and again Justice League Sequel. This movie made me appreciate "BatsVSupes" because that was really "Justice League" prequel. This was the sequel. Also "Suicide Squad" feels like a Spin Off now where as "Man of Steels, BatsVSupes, WW and JL" all fit perfectly together. Both After Credits Scenes were dope and set up future sequels really well. This 80's baby is very happy with the final film. LOL @ Luther's League. Anyways. Justice League 2 for 2020.

Superfriends_%281980%29.jpg
Great review :tu:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
What happened to the nightmare sequence in BVS I assumed that would tie into this movie with the Flash playing a key role trying to reverse the events.
there are two timelines, the original injustice one and the post flash warning one. in the original maybe during his attack on superman batman accidentally kills louis (probably right as he goes to kill supes maybe louis protects him or she gets hit in some crossfire) and supes blame him thus turning evil and the mother box notices that and sees supes not as a protector of Earth anymore so stepponwolf comes and he offers clark a chance to shape the earth in his liking under the helm of darkseid and leaves it to him after terraforming it. the flash in this timeline is probably recruited by bats and as a last fail safe if the kryptonite they found dosen't work (it was fake and a setup in bvs) then the time travel to right before bruce tries to kill clark and stop the future but barry miscalculates and is too soon. in the other timeline thanks to future flashes warning bruce is somewhat a step ahead and anticipating this, though this time supes dies instead of louis creating a branching off point. so the part with resurrected superman was just an alternate take on him becoming evil and without bruce prepping with louis aka "the big guns" being the key in all outcomes to superman then the same future scenario may have played out :manny: so yea its there but it takes a lil bit of putting two and two together and using some imagination maybe in snyders vision/version it is more apparent.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
there are two timelines, the original injustice one and the post flash warning one. in the original maybe during his attack on superman batman accidentally kills louis (probably right as he goes to kill supes maybe louis protects him or she gets hit in some crossfire) and supes blame him thus turning evil and the mother box notices that and sees supes not as a protector of Earth anymore so stepponwolf comes and he offers clark a chance to shape the earth in his liking under the helm of darkseid and leaves it to him after terraforming it. the flash in this timeline is probably recruited by bats and as a last fail safe if the kryptonite they found dosen't work (it was fake and a setup in bvs) then the time travel to right before bruce tries to kill clark and stop the future but barry miscalculates and is too soon. in the other timeline thanks to future flashes warning bruce is somewhat a step ahead and anticipating this, though this time supes dies instead of louis creating a branching off point. so the part with resurrected superman was just an alternate take on him becoming evil and without bruce prepping with louis aka "the big guns" being the key in all outcomes to superman then the same future scenario may have played out :manny: so yea its there but it takes a lil bit of putting two and two together and using some imagination maybe in snyders vision/version it is more apparent.
It could be used to tie-in the Flashpoint movie at this point

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this is obviously a "late to the party" post, and i haven't seen it yet (probably going Tuesday) but how in the holy fukk do you cgi a mustache off? Wouldn't it be easier for the other movie to cgi on on?! Is it b/c this movie has a bigger effects department than a MI movie would have? How did a mustache become one of the most talked about things in this movie? baffling. they couldn't properly work around a goddamn mustache?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Di

Didn't the Joker kill Lois in Injustice?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
WB is removing the videos for copyright but they should really just leave them up. Could help with movie tickets.
Idk think so. I heard its underperforming in China and the lowest in European opening for the superhero genre

300 million to make some lackluster slugfest with the most popular character (Batman ) be the weakest and useless superhero in ages. Batman is basically the team Black Widow

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Even Campea like :mjcry: now after the opening weekend numbers.

He one of the biggest fans of this, saw it 4 times.

:dwillhuh:How did Whedon almost kill Avengers with Ultron when despite not being as well received as the first, it was still generally reviewed well by critics and financially it made $1.4 billion compared to $1.5 billion of the first.

When you really pay attention to it, Ultron set up a lot of whats going on in the MCU right now.

He admitted to being burnt out from making AOU. Not to mention his original cut was too damn long forcing marvel to cut a lot of scenes. It wasn't bad but aou could've been better.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I thought the movie was decent 75/10, (still need to see it a second time).

But quick question: A large majority of the Coli keeps saying in literally EVERY comic book movie thread, that there is bad CGI. What is good CGI? I know the Coli isn't the place where brehs nitpick just to nitpick, but I need a few solid examples. Its starting to sound like a cliched cop out.
Good CGI is nearly every CGI scene in Man of Steel