Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Man I can't speak for anybody else, but I think the reason I still haven't seen this movie is because I'm still hurt by batman v superman. The hype I had for that movie was crazy. From the time it was announced at comic con in 2013 to the night it was released last year. That was basically three years of built in hype and high expectations I had for this film and it let me down on that night. Over a year later and I still haven't recovered. I still haven't seen suicide squad or wonder women. Bvs was the real event film as far as I'm concerned. Nothing about this filmed sold me as the big event film you have to see at the theaters. I just never got that vibe. I'll just wait till it comes online and watch it at home with my own snacks and drink and shyt like that. I don't know, I really wanted DC to knock it out the park with this one

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I can't speak for anybody else, but I think the reason I still haven't seen this movie is because I'm still hurt by batman v superman. The hype I had for that movie was crazy. From the time it was announced at comic con in 2013 to the night it was released last year. That was basically three years of built in hype and high expectations I had for this film and it let me down on that night. Over a year later and I still haven't recovered. I still haven't seen suicide squad or wonder women. Bvs was the real event film as far as I'm concerned. Nothing about this filmed sold me as the big event film you have to see at the theaters. I just never got that vibe. I'll just wait till it comes online and watch it at home with my own snacks and drink and shyt like that. I don't know, I really wanted DC to knock it out the park with this one
This movie shyts all over batman v superman and they actually edited and paced it well you wont be disappointed.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I wish they would have used GL instead of Cyborg. I don't understand the appeal of the character. I guess he was more for the newer generation DC fans.

Green Latern is black sometimes right?

Also is Supergirl part of the dceu? I seen they had Martian Manhunter in a episode.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish they would have used GL instead of Cyborg. I don't understand the appeal of the character. I guess he was more for the newer generation DC fans.

Also is Supergirl part of the dceu? I seen they had Martian Manhunter in a episode.
Would really like to see John Stewart.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:snoop:

How Sway ?

This actually pisses me off.. I'm feeling legit anger lol

How can you fukk this up ??

We're at a point where Green Lantern is irrelevant and Super Man is Martian/Hawk Man status

:deadmanny:

I still want to see the movie but....

:trash:
Wait you getting all upset and aint even seen the movie yet? Man go see the movie. Supes was dope as fukk in this and did his thing. Showed a quick flash of how truly powerful he is. Cyborg was dope and actually surprised me. Movie has some editing issues which is understandable but its much better than BVS and right up there with WW (which I liked). The characters had chemistry and they left so much open for sequels and solo movies. Really want to see that Aquaman movie and we can finally get that MOS2.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Th character has NO appeal whatsoever. He’s terrible.

The John Stewart version of Green Latern is head and shoulders above Cyborg. Dwayne Mcduffie basically gift wrapped the PERFECT black superhero that would have fit in seemlessly with the other big 5.

But Geoff Johns and company have a never ending hard on for Hal Jordan so:mjpls:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

How Sway ?

This actually pisses me off.. I'm feeling legit anger lol

How can you fukk this up ??

We're at a point where Green Lantern is irrelevant and Super Man is Martian/Hawk Man status

:deadmanny:

I still want to see the movie but....

:trash:
Zack Snyder doesn't like Superman at all.

Daps
Like i said, i am baffled by the response. Even though you can tell a lot was cut, i still thought the movie was really good. It was more than coherent, and the interactions between the team was great. Batman really was a leader, and called out diana on her bullshyt

Cyborg was a lot better than i thought. Didnt think he would fit as well, but he was great. Bats was perfect except for a couple of forced Whedon liners. Diana was Diana. Aqua was cool, and i like ezra but the quips made him unbearable towards the end. Everything aint a joke.

Mera giving aqua shyt after they just fought steppenwolf.:stopitslime: i know the scene was edited down but neither one was like "who the fukk is that" :gucci:

The action was really cool. The Amazonian sequence is one of my favorite in any comic movie:wow:

The first fight with steppenwolf at the warehouse:wow:

Superman peaking at flash :wow:

I didnt even think the cgi for Steppenwolf was bad. They act like he was Incubus level bad. How was he worse than dormmamu, surtur, or Thanos in Gotg? That said the purple shyt at the end was horrendous :scusthov:

Whedon's russian family was just :camby:

I really disliked how jokey supes was towards the end. Like the gravity of it all was lost on him.

The ancient lesson was cool, but i wish it were longer. I know they cut stuff from it which sucks. Maybe they could have opened the movie with that instead, to give steppen more backstory.

Anyone know which green lantern that was?

All in all, i really enjoyed it. Id watch this over The Avengers any day. :yeshrug:

Was with you until that last line. Whoa. There nelly :whoa: