Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I thought the movie was decent 7.5/10, (still need to see it a second time).

But quick question: A large majority of the Coli keeps saying in literally EVERY comic book movie thread, that there is bad CGI. What is good CGI? I know the Coli isn't the place where brehs nitpick just to nitpick, but I need a few solid examples. Its starting to sound like a cliched cop out.

Last edited:

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
I thought the movie was decent 75/10, (still need to see it a second time).

But quick question: A large majority of the Coli keeps saying in literally EVERY comic book movie thread, that there is bad CGI. What is good CGI? I know the Coli isn't the place where brehs nitpick just to nitpick, but I need a few solid examples. Its starting to sound like a cliched cop out.

Good CG is Rocket Rac00n

Bad CG is Enchantress' brother

Good CG is First Flight from MoS

Bad CG is Iron Man in Civil War without the mask at the airport

What people point out is how flat the background is. There's a scene in the Star Wars prequels where it's horrendous. Two actually. One with palpatine and Anakin, the other with obi wan and mace windu

Edit: last example is the last two planet of the apes movies, CG in that is Oscar worthy

Last edited:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Well official estimates are in and its looking like it will make $96 million opening weekend which is straight up terrible.:francis:

To put that in perspective, that's less than Wonder Woman, Iron Man 1 and the 2nd weekend of the 1st Avengers.

WB got a long road ahead of them with the DC films.

The only sure things are Wonder Woman 2 and Aquaman since that's already been filmed.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I saw this yesterday. I honestly didn't have a problem with it. It was entertaining, seemed shorter and less brooding that BvS to me. I liked this, and Wonder Woman, a lot better than That movie.

Walked my ass into Ragnarok and made it and impromptu double feature. Liked that shyt too. Just rented Spider-Man: Homecoming and about to get it in.

Why the hell does the Pacific Rim Uprising trailer kinda comes off as Transformers part 8 or something...

Last edited:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Maaaan shut your mouth , I’m telling you. There was NO NEED. ZERO for any more motivation . He wasn’t some mastermind. He was sent by Darkseid for ONE purpose only. Get the damn planet ready to be turned to fuel.

I understand what you mean but if it were Brainiac I’d agree with you, Steppenwolf has NEVER been a complex villain, he always has one goal, destroy. Simply put

You nikkas that know NOTHING of the characters love to complain

first off nikka, who the fukk you think you are to tell me how i should feel about this movie :dahell:

second, i know damn well what steppenwolf is about, BUT i didnt really FEEL the way the portrayed him in the movie. point blank.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Cyborg and Superman were the best characters.

Wonder Woman was a little bit of a step down in terms of depth

Flash was alright but never felt like he could carry his own movie

Aquaman was nothing...cutting his scenes when youre supposed to get people excited for his movie next year is just stupid. I didnt even feel I got a good explanation for his power set either.

Batman straight up sucked outside the very first scene. A huge dropoff rom BvS.

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I just think people like you just read into shyt shyt too much. You sound like so much fun to go to the movies with :comeon:
:why:But it's an iconic character from comics, WB/DC's greatest cash cow. Source material is there, if you aren't going to use it what's the point? If that makes me a serious bore then you are a malleable gimp that will accept anything

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:why:But it's an iconic character from comics, WB/DC's greatest cash cow. Source material is there, if you aren't going to use it what's the point?
Okay, but shyt it sounds like you just watch to over analyze rather than enjoy. When has any superhero movie ever stuck to the source material front and back? I didn't like that flash's lightning is blue instead of yellow, but I'm not gonna trash the movie over it. I got things I could probably knit pick if I really cared to, but that's not why I watch movies. Seems like everyone wants to be a critic now thanks to social media and everyone having a platform to voice their opinions. This wasn't a mess like BvS. There were no real boring parts or it didn't drag. So just let the shyt rock...

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully WB don’t panic. They was fighting a bit of an uphill battle from the beginning and even more of one now that critics clearly have a vendetta against the universe. They need to stick to whatever plan they have and ride it out. The universe will pick up steam over time and if it doesn’t, who cares? Reset it after like ten years and do it again in like 2035.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Okay, but shyt it sounds like you just watch to over analyze rather than enjoy. When has any superhero movie ever stuck to the source material front and back? I didn't like that flash's lightning is blue instead of yellow, but I'm not gonna trash the movie over it. I got things I could probably knit pick if I really cared to, but that's not why I watch movies. Seems like everyone wants to be a critic now thanks to social media and everyone having a platform to voice their opinions. This wasn't a mess like BvS. There were no real boring parts or it didn't drag. So just let the shyt rock...
You are going to equate flash's lightening color to the characterisation that is essential to batman's whole purpose? Did you read the joy of superman fans watching this movie? After the complaints about his wack portrayal in MoS and BVS guess what? Tptb finally listened and changed the character to something recognizable.

"Everyone is a critic now with social media" how long were you itching to use that one. Because it's grossly misplaced in this topic. Snyder's batman is a meathead, perhaps it was a conscious decision given the tone of the movie or they were too lazy but batleck is like a batman for dummies. It's my love for the genre is why I criticize who the fuk are u to criticize me for finding fault in his depiction

Clown

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
seen this last night, :francis: if there was a positive it's that we finally got to superman done right. No muted colours no Nolan like brooding no reluctant hero bs. From the time he awoke and subsequently started sizing them up I was like.:mjgrin: Reminded me of superboy in the 1st episode of YJ.

Cyborg was a revelation, thought he was going to be a Winston but he was more integral than I thought. Flash wasn't as annoying (tho I didn't find him funny as cacs did) and not being a fan of Mamoa I was going to give him a chance with this character. He wasn't as cool as advertised In fact he was somewhat useless for most of it.

Negatives
what a mess. The first 20 or so minutes was just weird, pacing, dialogue and editing just off. I know we already had their intros in bvs but the manner in which they formed here could've been done better. Everything said about the villian is true but I don't know why this would be a surprise when it's so common.

Outside of Clooney this flick might have had the 2nd most forgettable portrayal of bats ever. He wasn't a leader, he wasn't brooding, barely an a$$hole, showed no detective skills again &cracking jokes? Batman has wit but the jokes he had here were:snoop:..He looked like such a:flabbynsick: bafoon laying on the ground then saying "something is bleeding all right".. Yes I know he's a human amongst gods but he never even had a 'moment' nor was he the low-key main character like wolverine..

Some of the CGI was so unfinished I am shocked it made the final cut. Its moves like that that make me wonder if WB are even serious at all..

Don't know why ppl were so excited about the after credit scenes, we didn't see the conclusion of the 1st one. And the 2nd doesn't excite me cuz they've lost any goodwill..

All in all they basically whored themselves to try and compete with marvel. . If the BO # are to be believed what will their fans do with themselves:mjlol: in fact I don't even see how there can still be DCEU fans after this. There is no alternative just a poor imitation

Don't fret breh. Marvel has you covered

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wondered this as well. Figure they're saving it for the flash movie

Reading the stuff that was cut out that scene wouldve made sense if they stuck to the original script of supes coming back corrupted from the mother box and fighting next to steppenwolf. Now that whole scene looks even more retarded