Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
So y’all think the directors cut gonna have the added scenes? Disappointed that much got cut
Why do all the DCEU movies need a directors cut or an ultimate edition (minus WW) lately? This is an indicator of something wrong.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Hopefully WB don’t panic. They was fighting a bit of an uphill battle from the beginning and even more of one now that critics clearly have a vendetta against the universe. They need to stick to whatever plan they have and ride it out. The universe will pick up steam over time and if it doesn’t, who cares? Reset it after like ten years and do it again in like 2035.
:heh:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My only point is that Marvel flaws aren't taken seriously, they always use the "Good out weight the Bad" but with DC they aren't afforded that same luxury. That's what a Bias is, you judge something differently for one thing than the other. Let's look at Marvel 1st 5 Scores VS DC:

IM1 93% (Fair and nobody would argue that)
TIH 66 % (They can't be serious, this film had major issues and Marvel fans don't even acknowledge it today which is why Mark is playing Hulk)
IM2 73% (I guess I can slightly agree, I think it's closer to 60 than 75)
CATFA 81% (Fair but the film also had some flaws so it's more like a mid 70's)
Thor 77% (Nope, way too high)

Average: 78%

This show me that the critics gave Marvel a lot of leeway as they were starting out. They were giving passing to flaws in the films but it didn't effect the overall scores.

MOS 55% (MOS was LIGHTYEARS better than Superman R which got a better RT score)
BVS 27% (This score is when my antenna started to go off, something was fishy)
SS 26 % (Noticing a pattern yet?)
WW 93% (This was a checkmate, they couldn't do it again, everyone was on to them)
JL 37% (:rudy:)

Average: 47.8%

This isn't about saying DCEU was flawless or perfect it's about seeing inconsistencies of judging one comic book movie verse the other. Also people love to bring up Box Office Success with Marvel. The Numbers already show DCEU is pacing way head of marvel for the 1st 5 Films.
These are the percentages of the critics who liked the film, not a score of the film.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not for nothing but some of these post the past few page revealing or exposing some of the shyt that went down with the filming of JL via insiders comments or released videos further strengthens my case on how or why there really is no "conspiracy again DC in the critiquing or media bias collateral BULLshyt"

Cuz its funny how ALL THIS is being exposed now.....

But you would think if there was some unfair collusion of bias against DC.... one strong soul wouldve by now came out and exposed it... since we are in the era where sooooo many people love to expose shyt.

So I ask, when people say that.... where is the proof? If its so obvious, please show something concrete to support the case

Martha

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought the movie was decent 75/10, (still need to see it a second time).

But quick question: A large majority of the Coli keeps saying in literally EVERY comic book movie thread, that there is bad CGI. What is good CGI? I know the Coli isn't the place where brehs nitpick just to nitpick, but I need a few solid examples. Its starting to sound like a cliched cop out.
good cgi is when you dont even recognize its cgi. my example of good cgi is whatever team marvel/disney uses to de-age actors

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blame the outcry that the DCEU was too dark and weren't fun like the Marvel movies, and that Snyder was ruining the DCEU.

Yep. The only legit criticism of BvS was that the editing could have been better which was fixed with the directors cut. Everything else was silly nitpicking and marvel stanning. Snyder clearly had a vision and direction and they should have let him do his thing since they still making tons of money with him anyway regardless of what the "critics" thought.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
the flash character can carry a movie better than superman or any other dc character not named batman.

See... I'm not sold on that.... that guy Ezra Flash screams "co-star or supporting actor"

There was nothing about that Flash that as of now would make me want to pay to see a 180+ movie of that.

Grant from the TV show commands the screen better than Ezra and I'm not mad at the awkward geeky thing cuz Grant portrays his Flash like that too to a degree, but Ezra goes full retard with it and he makes Grants portrayal look like Stallone or Arnold manliness of the 80's and 90's.

And I remember for a fact that when it was announced that Grant was gonna be the tv Flash, cats laughed at him and clown him saying he looks like a p*ssy.

Also, no hate..... but I'm not feeling the overly praise for Flash dad in the movie. He wasnt bad, but he wasnt stealing any scenes like how some are creaming about. Hell I think buddy from the tv show (the 1st tv flash guy) did a better job portraying the father, its too bad CW pulled him before this movie was made cuz I think he'd be great for the movie role.

Martha