Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
In the movie now, with zero expectations.

EDIT: I never thought I would say this but i like BvS better then JL.

Most has been said, IMHO it was a MESS

Even tho I went to see aquaman, it was superman who stole the show. A few facial expressions of the flash were :mjlol:

but for the rest it was straight up :francis:

when superman got into the fight it was like there was no justice legeau needed he could handle SW by his own

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
seen this last night, :francis: if there was a positive it's that we finally got to superman done right. No muted colours no Nolan like brooding no reluctant hero bs. From the time he awoke and subsequently started sizing them up I was like.:mjgrin: Reminded me of superboy in the 1st episode of YJ.

Cyborg was a revelation, thought he was going to be a Winston but he was more integral than I thought. Flash wasn't as annoying (tho I didn't find him funny as cacs did) and not being a fan of Mamoa I was going to give him a chance with this character. He wasn't as cool as advertised In fact he was somewhat useless for most of it.

Negatives
what a mess. The first 20 or so minutes was just weird, pacing, dialogue and editing just off. I know we already had their intros in bvs but the manner in which they formed here could've been done better. Everything said about the villian is true but I don't know why this would be a surprise when it's so common.

Outside of Clooney this flick might have had the 2nd most forgettable portrayal of bats ever. He wasn't a leader, he wasn't brooding, barely an a$$hole, showed no detective skills again &cracking jokes? Batman has wit but the jokes he had here were:snoop:..He looked like such a:flabbynsick: bafoon laying on the ground then saying "something is bleeding all right".. Yes I know he's a human amongst gods but he never even had a 'moment' nor was he the low-key main character like wolverine..

Some of the CGI was so unfinished I am shocked it made the final cut. Its moves like that that make me wonder if WB are even serious at all..

Don't know why ppl were so excited about the after credit scenes, we didn't see the conclusion of the 1st one. And the 2nd doesn't excite me cuz they've lost any goodwill..

All in all they basically whored themselves to try and compete with marvel. . If the BO # are to be believed what will their fans do with themselves:mjlol: in fact I don't even see how there can still be DCEU fans after this. There is no alternative just a poor imitation

Last edited:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
I liked the movie, it was better then shytty ass Spider-Man homecoming and GOTG Vol 2 (which was a disappointment in my eyes) in it was better then the RT score/Marvel fantards make it out to be. Flash stole the show and was pretty funny, WW was sexy in fierce as usual, B-man took a backseat but was still good, Cyborg was cool af, and Jason Momoa has a lot of Charisma as Aquaman and made the character his own and I loved what they did with Superman! even though you can tell that they edited out his mustache with the CGI, which looked really weird especially that opening scene, they shouldn't even put that in the movie :hhh:

The first act of the movie was all over the place and felt rushed, but towards the middle act when they form the team it got back on track unlike BvS that constantly had pacing problems throughout the movie. The CGI wasn't that bad on Steppenwolf he still looked like a video game character! actually, I thought Steppenwolf was underrated his motivation was kind of weak! but he got shyt done and didn't fukk around. the action scenes we're good, but the plot should have been better. you can tell they edited out alot of parts of the movie that let the narrative flow better but overall I enjoyed it 7.5/10.

Yeah it has flaws, but nothing that hinders the enjoyment of the movie. if you can sit through those overrated Marvel movies there's no reason people shouldn't sit through this movie and enjoy it. This is the fourth best superhero movie of the year for me! better than Guardians of the Galaxy 2, and way better than that shyty ass Spider-Man movie still ain't fukking with Wonder Woman Thor or Logan but it's fine.:ehh:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I'll be honest. I knew about the moustache on Supes beforehand but i didn't notice it. I didn't look out for it much as i was more concerned about the movie itself but I honestly didn't notice any bad cgi on the 'tache.
I still cannot understand how its easier to cgi off the tache rather than wear a well done fake one for the other movie. That is utterly ridiculous to me.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
And I don't care what anyone says, Affleck is the best Batman ever. The resemblance to Bruce Wayne in the animated series is uncanny. Physically and facially.

5d62c864b46818796e0c8978d9a56043--joker-batman-superman.jpg

Better than skinny/short ass Bale
You just talking resemblance as bruce? K. Lets leave it at that before things get silly

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My take after sleeping on it...Considering how long the wait has been for this jawn i gotta give it like 6.8/10. SW 1st arrival = Dope. Amazons = awesome. Superman = Badasss. The back story of each character is so unique and complex as a true fan you felt they all got cheated outside the OGs. Really wanted more of Cyborg. I was watching In RPX and the CGI was off really bad during the superman/destroyed monument scenes (this 15 minute stretch is the best part of the movie imo) i like they all faced the fact they're all lunatics lol. SW was also Badasss and didn't give a fukk about shyt but destroying shyt lol. A lot of nice nuisances that fans will catch that was cool. My real only major issue was editing editing editing that's all I'll say. Some cheesy lines too

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
I went in with low expectations and enjoyed myself. First quarter was sloppy, but it picked up. Hated Afflecks Batman. Other than that I had a good time.
When Flash tried to sneak up on Kal, I leaned over to my girl and told her: Bad idea. Awesome nod to the comic book Kal power set.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Snyder hasn't watched the final cut... I understood him taking a break was code for getting fired.

And apparently the final boss was Superman and not Steppenwolf in the original cut.

Once Zack got let go they hired Whedon and they brought Cavill back and redid all his scenes.
That's an interesting theory, what are you going off? An inkling perhaps or insider info :jbhmm: