Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
$281 Mil WW isnt too bad, It'll clear 600mil easily.. won't touch a billi tho..

We'll see where the DCEU goes from next.. they have a year to get a tight plan set in motion as Aquaman rolls out.. they have enough time to fix things

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See... I'm not sold on that.... that guy Ezra Flash screams "co-star or supporting actor"

There was nothing about that Flash that as of now would make me want to pay to see a 180+ movie of that.

Grant from the TV show commands the screen better than Ezra and I'm not mad at the awkward geeky thing cuz Grant portrays his Flash like that too to a degree, but Ezra goes full retard with it and he makes Grants portrayal look like Stallone or Arnold manliness of the 80's and 90's.

And I remember for a fact that when it was announced that Grant was gonna be the tv Flash, cats laughed at him and clown him saying he looks like a p*ssy.

Also, no hate..... but I'm not feeling the overly praise for Flash dad in the movie. He wasnt bad, but he wasnt stealing any scenes like how some are creaming about. Hell I think buddy from the tv show (the 1st tv flash guy) did a better job portraying the father, its too bad CW pulled him before this movie was made cuz I think he'd be great for the movie role.

Martha
oh, im not sold on the actor either. im strictly talking about the flash character.

whoever they cast as eobard will determine if the flash movie will pop off.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
$281 Mil WW isnt too bad, It'll clear 600mil easily.. won't touch a billi tho..

We'll see where the DCEU goes from next.. they have a year to get a tight plan set in motion as Aquaman rolls out.. they have enough time to fix things
aquaman going to flop heavy, calling that shyt now.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
See... I'm not sold on that.... that guy Ezra Flash screams "co-star or supporting actor"

There was nothing about that Flash that as of now would make me want to pay to see a 180+ movie of that.

Grant from the TV show commands the screen better than Ezra and I'm not mad at the awkward geeky thing cuz Grant portrays his Flash like that too to a degree, but Ezra goes full retard with it and he makes Grants portrayal look like Stallone or Arnold manliness of the 80's and 90's.

And I remember for a fact that when it was announced that Grant was gonna be the tv Flash, cats laughed at him and clown him saying he looks like a p*ssy.

Also, no hate..... but I'm not feeling the overly praise for Flash dad in the movie. He wasnt bad, but he wasnt stealing any scenes like how some are creaming about. Hell I think buddy from the tv show (the 1st tv flash guy) did a better job portraying the father, its too bad CW pulled him before this movie was made cuz I think he'd be great for the movie role.

Martha

Wouldn't it have made sense to just use the TV Flash in the movie :mindblown:

The t.v. show had a core audience so they would've turned out for the movie.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

That would done 2 things:

Excite the fanbase already built and been a big anti Marvel thing since everyone always complains "bu bu bu bu bu but Marvel does that, DC needs to do what they dont do" shyt.

They couldve beat them to the punch

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
oh, im not sold on the actor either. im strictly talking about the flash character.

whoever they cast as eobard will determine if the flash movie will pop off.

I agree... I was talking about both.

This Flash was too jittery and weird, somewhat cowardly too. Like if this was a Flash that maybe was still new to it and possibly on 1st suit that was bootleg version before the reup level then maybe I can see it. But this Flash seems like he was Flash for a little bit and his suit was high tech.... he seem like he should be more experienced

Martha

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That would done 2 things:

Excite the fanbase already built and been a big anti Marvel thing since everyone always complains "bu bu bu bu bu but Marvel does that, DC needs to do what they dont do" shyt.

They couldve beat them to the punch

Martha

Most wanted Tom welling for Superman returns since smallville he was Superman
Hell they wanted him for Superman in supergirl

Sometimes tv show actor is so big u gotta pull the trigger and use them for a movie

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Most wanted Tom welling for Superman returns since smallville he was Superman
Hell they wanted him for Superman in supergirl

Sometimes tv show actor is so big u gotta pull the trigger and use them for a movie

Tom Welling wouldve been DEFINITELY better than the Superman in Supergirl.... thats arguably the worst Superman ever

"Whats up Cuz":mjlol:

Martha

McPiff

#goat
Daps

at that point im pretty sure grant gustin would have done better.

im a flash stan so yeah i was kinda mad about it even though ezra did better than i expected.

really wondering who is going to be eobard thawne tho

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Saw this again with the hubby last night, and....I think tone wise, this movie is actually better than Thor 3. I also think DC really fukked up the unveiling of this universe because if they had executed it slow and carefully the way Marvel did, I'd probably be team DC. I'm just more drawn to these characters, and the tone Snyder was going for. I see what his vision was, it just wasn't realized, but if it had been, it would have been so fukking amazing.

The opening credits of JL really sticks. I'm guessing that whole sequence, the way it was shot and the song choice was all Snyder.