Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
WXondYI.gif

Thx for the laugh Fam.... :heh:

Nah an overrated mess that ultimately meant nothing and went nowhere :manny:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Y'all bytching about comedy being added. You ain't familiar with Barry Allan? Dude got jokes from time to time.

Yeah but he aint Wally West and they have this cat acting more like Wally than Barry.
Just not a good look in my opinion.
If they need comic relief, since they have time travel going on , should have threw Booster Gold a bone.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
:mindblown: a different lane by having all DC characters look mad af 24/7 and having the sets either raining or overcast? The movies are still darker than all of Marvel's movies. Suicide Squad is rated R in Europe and BvS UC is rated R, doesn't sound like a Marvel movie to me. Marvel will never put a R rated movie or an uncut version of their movies.
Yes

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's what I'm afraid of:francis:
BVS had great actors/actress they all did a great job except lex:stopitslime:. But the higher ups aka zach killed the movie:stopitslime:

Man my wife was pissed at the lex character she was like this ain't lex Luther this some bull shyt. Lex was cool and calculated and was confident this kat was a rambling square.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're trying to be like Marvel but it doesn't come off the same.

Their writers suck and their characters arch sucks so they can't be marvel. And this is from someone who loved DC and marvel as a kid.

I won't fukk with DC if it ain't a fukking 100% batman movie cause that is the only time the writing is good.

Makes no sense that ant man was better than B v S and the last two Superman's combined. How a movie based on a lF list super hero end up better than two superman movies and a movie with Batman, wonder woman and Superman.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yeah but he aint Wally West and they have this cat acting more like Wally than Barry.
Just not a good look in my opinion.
If they need comic relief, since they have time travel going on , should have threw Booster Gold a bone.
I'm thinking they just wanna add a touch of Wally into Barry's personality. Typical of Hollywojd to do things like this. When they bring in Hal then the comedy will be more between the 2.

And there's rumors of a Gold/Beetle movie. Only reason he's not in this movie is cause he's not a main JL member and cause he's Booster Gold. :stopitslime:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They're trying to be like Marvel but it doesn't come off the same.

I'm sat here thinking, *should have just got Kevin Feige to do the movie for them like the upcoming Spider-Man flick :manny:*

But as I said before Snyder's great at imitations. So I guess it sort of balances out. I get another Marvel flick to watch next year too... so :dj2: