Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:dead: if you don't like the majority of CBMs why are you here?
I like good movies and I like comic books, used to be real heavy into boy Marvel and DC and really was DC heavy until New 52 and now I just stick to Japanese manga.

That said I don't give movies a pass because they are comic book movies, I rate them as movies.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Avengers property was a copy of JL. If you just got into this shyt at the start of the MCU then you should fall back, you ain't in this weight class :pachaha:
We ain't talking about comics though:what:

Overall you're right but we talking about these shared universes and by the early looks of things Marvel should be getting a piece of DC upcoming box office

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Too bad the Superman movie and the BvS didn't get the guys Bruce Timm and Paul Dini to right and oversee the movies then the DC universe, instead we got Snyder.

:yeshrug:

Bruce Timm, the same guy who got Bats smashing Babs on a rooftop in costume Bruce Timm?

Also Snyder isn't running the DC Films

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
this shyt look lit as fukkkkkkkkk... :blessed:

batfleck got over his midlife crisis and is running shyt like batman supposed to. do it for clark, batfleck.:wow:

aquaman.... holy fukk. mamoa gonna have the BvS warehouse scene looking like a chris nolan bat-fight.

:sas1:
:sas2:
:lolbron:

wonder woman killing it.

flash...:russ::ooh:

they better fix the cgi on my nikka cyborg's armour tho. shyt is kinda :pacspit:-status right now.

only reason for caution is snyder is a master of compiling dope ass trailers and shytty ass movies. he's like the Picasso of letting everyone down once the film actually drops.

he better not fukk this up. :violent:
That's what I'm afraid of:francis:
BVS had great actors/actress they all did a great job except lex:stopitslime:. But the higher ups aka zach killed the movie:stopitslime:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Civil War had one good scene

WXondYI.gif

Thx for the laugh Fam.... :heh:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Bruce Timm, the same guy who got Bats smashing Babs on a rooftop in costume Bruce Timm?

Also Snyder isn't running the DC Films
Bruce Timm and Paul Dini the men who reintroduced Batman properly with Batman the animated series and were consistantly putting out better Batman animated films in the 90s better than live action batman release. You remember Mask of The Phantasm and Sub-Zero don't you.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Ok but it doesn't matter now because Marvel already took that lane

DC should be taking a different lane. Instead all this is going to do is make the genre go stale quicker

:mindblown: a different lane by having all DC characters look mad af 24/7 and having the sets either raining or overcast? The movies are still darker than all of Marvel's movies. Suicide Squad is rated R in Europe and BvS UC is rated R, doesn't sound like a Marvel movie to me. Marvel will never put a R rated movie or an uncut version of their movies.