Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I just got back from seeing it. Solid 7.5/10. Even though I heard about the empty seats, my theater was packed. There was more people in my theater to see JL than it was to see Thor: Ragnarok.

Superman vs. the Justice League was definitely the highlight of the move for me. Everybody laughed when Flash had the "oh shyt" face when he saw that Supes was actually quick enough to notice him. Flash was in complete shock that somebody could actually detect him.

That lasso of truth-inspired speech Aquaman gave was jokes.

This is bar none the best portrayal of Superman. This is the Superman we all wanted from the beginning.

I marked out at the Green Lantern cameo.

I was greatly disappointed to see Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luther again. I was hoping that Jesse was going to be replaced.

Last edited:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Man Gal so fine
full

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Yea......

I aint wanna mention it from when I went... cuz I know niccas gonna think I'm hating or trolling..... but it was kinda like that for my theater.

Like you know how now you gotta choose your seat when you purchase tickets? Man when that screen lit up and I saw all them green dots for open seats I was like:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

It was maybe 20-25 peeps in my showing.

I just chalked it up as to "oh well its a Thurs night and maybe people wanted to watch the game":ld:

But fukk that... that was a boring game and no matter how many people may be fans of the Steelers... dont know one give a fukk about the Titans.:mjlol:

I usually always go to the Thursday viewings... this was about the lowest attendance I've seen ...... really ever.

Half the crowd didnt even stay for the credits and I was telling peeps like "yo cuz there are 2 after credit scenes" and niccas looked at me like :stopitslime::francis::shaq2: and left.

All I could do was:hubie:

Martha
The marketing for this movie was straight asscheeks, not surprised.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
someone tell me
i heard superman's part described as being like a horror movie. what did he do when he first appeared that would have people afraid of him

that part was actually funny as fukk.

it was not as good as say, raimi introducing doc ock, or the smile 89 joker but it is a fun moment in the movie. as supes comes back to life pissed till his boo thang, mary jane lane shows up.

art barr

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I just got back and I'm not sure if it was late but there weren't that many people in the theater for this movie. But I'll say it was good wasn't flawless. So many different call outs to different characters that DC has the potential to have a great movie universe
When He mentions the New Gods and I marked out so a "New Gods" movie is needed ASAP that could be their GoTG
but I would love to see the full movie because it felt like parts were missing from the movie that didn't make it feel complete but nonetheless it was a good movie they just need better writers who can value these characters and see the potential

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just got back from seeing it. Solid 7.5/10. Even though I heard about the empty seats, my theater was packed. There was more people in my theater to see JL than it was to see Thor: Ragnarok.

Superman vs. the Justice League was definitely the highlight of the move for me. Everybody laughed when Flash had the "oh shyt" face when he saw that Supes was actually quick enough to notice him. Flash was in complete shock that somebody could actually detect him.

This is bar none the best portrayal of Superman. This is the Superman we all wanted from the beginning.

I was greatly disappointing to see Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luther again. I was hoping that Jesse was going to be replaced.

I don't like Jesse either.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Movie was fire. 8-8.5/10

Superman being Superman aka that nikka. This is the portrayal we always wanted and they finally got it right. DC is now 2 for 2 with the last releases. Give me more. Now.

Had a long ass day....I’ll give a more detailed report later. I will say this tho....there is a clear bias against DC movies and I have no idea what it is, but the sheep mentality has spread too far and I’m sorry if y’all are too deep in that fukkery to enjoy the good joints they put it out. Poor souls.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
WB is lucky they have Fantastic Beasts coming out next year and that Wonder Woman made over 6 times it's budget. I'm sure the stock will still take a hit when the 4th quarter earnings come out.

Still going to see the film but not hype it up in my head.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did they say how much of this movie was chopped up?

Do u think they're gonna release an extended version like BVS?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

I was greatly disappointing to see Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luther again. I was hoping that Jesse was going to be replaced.

Mines was more packed than Thor also
Deadpool 2 teaser trailer had everybody :laff:
I enjoyed it 7.5/10
A second viewing always gives me a firm idea on what true score is tho
Don’t even blame aquaman speech bout Wonder Woman tho :lawd: